Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
That was a brutal failure for Florida at the end there. Shout-out to Sideshow on color for describing Florida's best win condition immediately before the Mayhem completely whiff both ults needed for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

It's like Shanghai is contractually obliged to always win Gibraltar, even if it means the other team has to totally poo poo the bed.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
Oasis was somehow even more of a mess lmao this match is so weird

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Did fate shatter hit the ad? It almost looked like it had connected and then it didn't

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Jesus, both of these teams look like rear end right now. Chengdu and Dallas could roll either of them. Chengdu/Dallas finals is on.

lih
May 15, 2013

they both have moments of brilliance and also moments of incredible throwing

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

unless the next game is wild, whoever loses this is going out first. whoever wins goes out second

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

I think Fate might have the worst Ball of any of the upper end team main tanks. He's getting caught out constantly.

Edit - LMAO LJG

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I know they won, but Fate is the glowing weak-spot crystal embedded in the forehead of the Shanghai Dragons.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Well, those 10k are going straight to the camera Yaki just broke

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

I'm so hype for the Chengdu vs Dallas clown zone

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

CuwiKhons posted:

I think Fate might have the worst Ball of any of the upper end team main tanks. He's getting caught out constantly.

Edit - LMAO LJG

https://twitter.com/Blizzard_Guides/status/1390519349723549701

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

To be fair to Yaki, I think I made that exact face when it happened too. Leejaegon said 'not today, motherfucker'

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

Element Mystic gonna Element Mystic, it seems

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Dallas are the clear winners of the May Melee. They're so wildly aggressive and everyone is so good. Nobody knows how to handle them at all.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Yeah, I don't think anyone has a snowball's chance in hell at beating Dallas. I'd be surprised if they dropped a map.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

I think Chengdu can beat Mayhem and they can definitely beat Shanghai again, so it'll be a Dallas/Chengdu finals and I don't think Chengdu's going to figure out the solution by Sunday.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, well, gently caress me I guess

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

no matter who wins, dallas just looks head and shoulders above the rest

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

First team to successfully strip a map off the Fuel!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

shame I cursed the fuel because I was hoping to go to bed

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

What is it with teams on the verge of winning throwing by picking maps the other team is really good at? They'd have full held Chengdu at spawn if they picked Havana.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

I know Chengdu lost but jesus, Jimmy fucks.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ow_Jecse/status/1390553548664885250?s=19

Jecse could win a million dollars and still be sorry about it

https://twitter.com/LEGDAY/status/1390547585954422786?s=19

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
https://twitter.com/haloofthoughts/status/1390559332316631049

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm calling it: Pine to Charge. Lock it in!

(I have no idea)

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

PLEASE BE REAL

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
https://twitter.com/haloofthoughts/status/1390702635951476740

dallas maybe?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Pine to Shock to be their 6th dps

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/EnvyJayne/status/1390737512126160896?s=19

Avast and Jayne are out of Envy. This is deeply confusing to me.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Didn't Jayne just move to a new place? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

that news is even more out of nowhere than the idea that an owl team might still care about pine

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I mean, if im37 can do it, why not Pine?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

im37 went to contenders the whole time he wasn't in owl and he's not exactly on an amazing team atm

picking up pine sounds a lot like hunters signing baconjack even tho he hadn't played in 1-2 years

lih
May 15, 2013

i figure it's either pine to fuel or pine to some valorant team

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I know Lip's considered the best Sombra player in the world, but I feel like he has two or three games a year where his ults are horrific like this one.

Three EMPs resulting in two hacks and zero eliminations.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011

surf rock posted:

I know Lip's considered the best Sombra player in the world, but I feel like he has two or three games a year where his ults are horrific like this one.

I am not sure how but I swear every single time someone has solo EMP'd Fearless he is mid leap away.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

lip has never had good ults, it was like this last year too. his neutral game is amazing tho

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That Lijiang garden map was loving nuts; I love Uber shouting-out Tiny Overwatch there. That's really what it felt like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mayhem would have taken that map if they hadn't let the point flip during that team fight