Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Macnult

Escape From Noise

The cool kids call it yakkin, banana canoeing, double down paddlin

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Twenty Four

What is on that dudes nose with the cord? Is this some Dune thing but the opposite because he is in the water?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

What is on that dudes nose with the cord? Is this some Dune thing but the opposite because he is in the water?

in the yak world it's known as a donglesnitch and if you don't know what it is then you're not into

serious kayaking

nut

if you were that into it you’d do it on land too JUST SAYING

nut

you drive to work? haha oh interesting

Ventral EggSac

There's a a 70% increase in drownings among those who joke while kyaking

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
first rule of yaking: no smiling

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me seeing a couple kids laughing as they kayak down the river and knowing they're already dead they just don't know it yet

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
making it through the rapids with a grim sneer on my face, I feel safe now on the calm waters and let a smile creep across my face. I realize too late the error of my ways as I'm engulfed in flames as my kayak spontaneously combusts.

nut

approaching the water with the same serious aggression and weaponry as the american gladiator who approaches the 33 year old sales manager contestant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

approaching the water with the same serious aggression and weaponry as the american gladiator who approaches the 33 year old sales manager contestant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
oh honey let's try kayaking! it looks so fun!

*thousand yard stare*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sitting in a circle at my ptsd therapy group with war veterans, amputees, burn victims and kayakers

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Do you even yak bro?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Stop calling it canoeing, English! Canoes are a different thing completely! Do you need me to draw you a loving diagram?? Do you see me calling your stupid skinny rowboats catamarans? No you do not! Learn the loving language!

Manifisto

[points to tattoos]: this one's for my first successful roll. this one's for my first hundred mile night ocean journey. this one's for battling the kraken to a draw. these ones down here, the paddles with the Xs through them, are for the men (and women, god help me) I've had to kill. this one's for the yakker who blew himself up to save me. goddamit gary, you're yakkin with the angels now.

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

[points to tattoos]: this one's for my first successful roll. this one's for my first hundred mile night ocean journey. this one's for battling the kraken to a draw. these ones down here, the paddles with the Xs through them, are for the men (and women, god help me) I've had to kill. this one's for the yakker who blew himself up to save me. goddamit gary, you're yakkin with the angels now.

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i cant see their facial expressions so I'm not sure if they're taking it seriously enough

:ohdear:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am fairly certain they are terrified beyond any levity

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

The barista hands the customer in front of me a latte. Instantly I'm back in rapids. White foam overtaking me. I'm gasping for breath before I realize the other customers are staring at me.

nut

sorry what is that? neon yellow plastic? so...no seal skin? haha okay, very cool, i bet it comes with a life jacket too

Escape From Noise

Kicked out of the open mic night for going ballistic on the so called "comedian" on stage claiming they're "a real kayaker" before launching into a stream of jokes about kayaking. IT'S NOT A loving JOKE.!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
You've got to be making GBS threads me if you think I'm going to stop kayaking
Asshole, kayaking is my life
Kayak

PostsYouCanDanceTo

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak

biosterous

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak

alnilam

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak

google THIS

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Keep on kayaking
Always be kayaking
Kayak