Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

peanut- posted:

Can't wait to watch stage 13 from kilometre 0

It's on the coast so there might be crosswinds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

We've got a ridiculously large monitor in the back corner of the office and I'm wondering if I can commandeer it. Have every stage on to boost morale?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Tomorrow EF are going to show off their new Giro kit. Hopefully it’s properly insane again.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Tomorrow EF are going to show off their new Giro kit. Hopefully it’s properly insane again.

I'll reckon they tone it down this year but fingers crossed it's still good. I'm tempted to buy their pink jersey as it's p.sweet.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I actually dislike their jersey this year compared to last so hopefully it's something good.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Its gonna have to work hard to beat the Duck kit

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
https://twitter.com/cyclist/status/1390305988968783873?s=20

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

It looks like the Giro is being carried by GCN+ this year rather than Flo. I've been trying to figure out how much it costs. None of the pages on the site about the subscription list the price--you have to create an account first in order to see how much it costs. Do any of you subscribe to this already? It looks like I can just get one month for the Giro. The Tour and Vuelta are on NBC Sports.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Colnago is selling a NFT.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

bit dull

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mediocre

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

ISN also have a special giro kit. It's poo poo, EF one is nice but nothing more

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Laverick looks like he’s absolutely dying

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hayter bossed that

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/FabioJakobsen/status/1390366504449871874?s=19

So they didn't make up after all

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
What comments did he even make? All I saw was him saying they had met and that seeing Jakobsen do well on his comeback made him feel better about getting back into racing.

Knitting Beetles
Feb 4, 2006

Fallen Rib
Groenewegen has said that both had a chance to vent and that they could look each other in the eye afterwards. It's hard to gauge if Groenewegen was being an rear end in a top hat or having an awkward time because of legal teams present (from Dutch media at least).

lol at Jakobsen saying he will not divulge anything from the meeting and then doing so the very next tweet

bicievino
Feb 5, 2015

Komet posted:

It looks like the Giro is being carried by GCN+ this year rather than Flo. I've been trying to figure out how much it costs. None of the pages on the site about the subscription list the price--you have to create an account first in order to see how much it costs. Do any of you subscribe to this already? It looks like I can just get one month for the Giro. The Tour and Vuelta are on NBC Sports.

GCN is like $40 for the whole year or some poo poo

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about

Knitting Beetles posted:

Groenewegen has said that both had a chance to vent and that they could look each other in the eye afterwards. It's hard to gauge if Groenewegen was being an rear end in a top hat or having an awkward time because of legal teams present (from Dutch media at least).

lol at Jakobsen saying he will not divulge anything from the meeting and then doing so the very next tweet

Yeah reading down that thread the mention of legal teams etc makes me think any meeting isn't going to result in a straightforward apology/admission of fault of any kind because lawyers will eat that up immediately.

accipter
Sep 12, 2003

bicievino posted:

GCN is like $40 for the whole year or some poo poo

You also need to include the cost of a VPN so that you can also watch the geo-restricted races, but Mullvad is $5/mo.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

loving hell :vince:

https://twitter.com/QhubekaAssos/status/1390554890892718081?s=20

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

This rules

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

Holy cow that's rad.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The chain is a nice touch.

bicievino
Feb 5, 2015

wow, that actually looks kinda cool for a BMC. Didn't think it was possible.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Nasty crash.

Who is 2nd in the Bora leadout train bc he’s thiccc

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Morkov got 3rd after his leadout, lmao just lmao at how bad everyone else hosed up that sprint

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night

Komet posted:

I just got a discount code from USAC good for a year for $35 - USCY51T9DP.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

Ganna's new TT bike isn't half bad either

https://twitter.com/INEOSGrenadiers/status/1390622998156226562

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
MVDP's chilling out, taking things easy after the classics

https://twitter.com/sporza_koers/status/1390708574528184330

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Would look a lot better if he wasn't a 6'4 man on a 55cm frame (because that's the largest they make)

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

New disc? Doesn't look like the aerocoach one Ineos were using last year

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

peanut- posted:

MVDP's chilling out, taking things easy after the classics

https://twitter.com/sporza_koers/status/1390708574528184330

He chilled when it mattered
https://twitter.com/cyclingtips/status/1390733142990991363

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

New disc? Doesn't look like the aerocoach one Ineos were using last year

That's the Aerocoach Titan on the front, it looks like a Princeton Carbonworks Blur 633 on the back.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MrL_JaKiri posted:

That's the Aerocoach Titan on the front, it looks like a Princeton Carbonworks Blur 633 on the back.

I thought* Aerocoach's spoked wheels were dogshit?

*Hambini's chart says

bicievino
Feb 5, 2015

*Hambini's chart says

one of the things in this quote is dogshit

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

bicievino posted:

one of the things in this quote is dogshit

Reason for Ganna's poor form confirmed as front wheel

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

*Hambini's chart says

He may think that, Ineos and Jumbo Visma disagree.

Reason for Ganna's poor form confirmed as front wheel

WvA used one on the way to winning the TA time trial

MrL_JaKiri fucked around with this message at 21:34 on May 7, 2021

tylertfb
Mar 3, 2004

Time.Space.Transmat.

That’s very good trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007