Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Philip J. Fry posted:

Wait so you can or cannot shoot again... I'm confused.

the description for firing squad vig said they can grab another gun from the cabinet at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Weird way of saying this, I DON'T LIKE IT.
It seems super early for a CCKeane serious-post. I generally think of you laying low for a few days before starting to make calls. I get the reasoning of your callout, but why such an emphatic thought so early without a vote?

Also as dumb as it was, I do kinda love that the failed vig gives us a real thing that happened to talk about on Day 1.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

merk posted:

Your posts are weird.

Yep! It’s good to be back.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

Also, there may be situations where a player asks you to do something unusual.

So does someone want to target someone else with a socon action. It might do something..

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

ilmucche posted:

So does someone want to target someone else with a socon action. It might do something..

Socon?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

it's the action :shrug:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

merk posted:

Your posts are weird.

I actually agree that one’s weird too

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

WHAT’S SOCON?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SOCON DEEZ NUTS

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

##unvote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dy. posted:

It seems super early for a CCKeane serious-post. I generally think of you laying low for a few days before starting to make calls. I get the reasoning of your callout, but why such an emphatic thought so early without a vote?

Also as dumb as it was, I do kinda love that the failed vig gives us a real thing that happened to talk about on Day 1.

Soft agree with point on Keane, though I think recently he has spat in the face of jokevote, here it feels like a little bit of a fake “gotcha”

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

OMGUS

##vote sandwolf1

I was hoping to get someone to actually do the action, jerk.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Sandwolf posted:

SOCON DEEZ NUTS

:thurman:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

OMGUS

##vote sandwolf1

I was hoping to get someone to actually do the action, jerk.

It’s only an OMGUS if I vote you first MOUSE

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MUCCHE

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

Nothing will change the fact that U SUCK

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

That much is granted, alas

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Sandwolf posted:

also this is very suspect to me because as far as I can tell my phone never autocorrects things I put in all capitals

.random
May 7, 2007

So I’d like to open a case on Toal who has not even mentioned Sandwolf ONCE all game...

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It wasn’t an autocorrect error I forgot mucche was cows not mice lol

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE ON WHEN THE FIRST DEADLINE SHOULD BE

You can let me know privately or in here. Will be Tuesday evening (pacific time) at latest.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Monday or Tuesday are fine for me

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

ilmucche posted:

tempted to say oh my god u suck to solus for making joke phase last like 5 minutes

Death to joke phase

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Voodoofly posted:

LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE ON WHEN THE FIRST DEADLINE SHOULD BE

You can let me know privately or in here. Will be Tuesday evening (pacific time) at latest.

8 pm pacific time please

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Death to joke phase

Long live JOKE PHASE

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Long live JOKE PHASE

Jokephase, we will remember you forever, all like, 6 posts of you~

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Death to joke phase

I'd say death to your username but i don't want to be the reason jeff gets his first fbi visit

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I’d bet anything one of the 1,1s are scum. I’m the only one that went mason. Grandi’s “I have another plan” seems kinda innocent but also feels way too serious for town Grandi. Merk is null because I don’t think he’d ever pick mason.

Toal’s a little sus for saying it and then not following through.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

voodoo can you also start the game on votefinder?

.random
May 7, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Wow. Joke phase really IS dead

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

I’d bet anything one of the 1,1s are scum. I’m the only one that went mason. Grandi’s “I have another plan” seems kinda innocent but also feels way too serious for town Grandi. Merk is null because I don’t think he’d ever pick mason.

So first of all, can we please not reveal the role choices of other players? This is not a good move. I hope you are playing 4D chess and didn't actually choose mason since you are relatively high on the role draft list.

Secondly, this feels forced. This whole thing just reeks of someone who doesn't have a town mentality and is trying to appear to be scumhunting without actually doing it.

##vote Sandwolf

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

ilmucche posted:

Whoops.

Game is started on votefinder. I don't think it will read any votes before this post. Vote again if you need to I'm not adding them manually because I'm lazy.

Edit: looks like it read the votes lucky you

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

dy. posted:

So first of all, can we please not reveal the role choices of other players? This is not a good move. I hope you are playing 4D chess and didn't actually choose mason since you are relatively high on the role draft list.

Secondly, this feels forced. This whole thing just reeks of someone who doesn't have a town mentality and is trying to appear to be scumhunting without actually doing it.

##vote Sandwolf

isn't a big part of this game figuring out who is what based on draft order and stuff?

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Sandwolf posted:

Muy interesante. What do y'all have to say for yourselves?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dy. posted:

##vote Sandwolf

No? First post I told everyone what I was going to pick and I stuck with that. This feels like forced hand-wringing, I’m not even sure you think I’m scum. You think I’m forcing a town mentality early on D1 by bringing a somewhat jokey, somewhat serious point to the attention of thread?

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

ilmucche posted:

isn't a big part of this game figuring out who is what based on draft order and stuff?
For sure there will be a time to do that. Now is not that time.

If I were scum right now I'd be saying "oh cool, now I know that I don't have to worry about Sandwolf being one of the roles that can bust me but there's a good chance that Grandicap or Toalpaz could be"

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Like I don’t get how my post is supposed to demonstrate a town mentality OR a legitimate effort to scumhunt. I was just saying something I was thinking about.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Philip J. Fry posted:

Muy interesante. What do y'all have to say for yourselves?
For the love of god please stop trying to get people to provide role information on Day 1. This will not help the town.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dy. posted:

For sure there will be a time to do that. Now is not that time.

If I were scum right now I'd be saying "oh cool, now I know that I don't have to worry about Sandwolf being one of the roles that can bust me but there's a good chance that Grandicap or Toalpaz could be"

this is contrived. I said in my very first post what I’d pick, I picked that. Grandi’s posts about not picking mason are in this drat thread for everyone to read. So we know Toalpaz isn’t a mason, great, they could only be any other possible role now. Real valuable info to the scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

this is contrived. I said in my very first post what I’d pick, I picked that. Grandi’s posts about not picking mason are in this drat thread for everyone to read. So we know Toalpaz isn’t a mason, great, they could only be any other possible role now. Real valuable info to the scum.
Be smarter.