Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Twenty Four posted:

I had one of those little kids cups of apple sauce yesterday. That's my "fruit" story!

i heard those are mostly lips and assholes that would have otherwise been discarded mixed with ~10% apple :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Luvcow posted:

i heard those are mostly lips and assholes that would have otherwise been discarded mixed with ~10% apple :(

Lips and assholes, makes sense why they are enjoyable!

Also makes sense why it was the first one I have had in a long time!

:rimshot:

nut

does a berberberry tart count?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

does a berberberry tart count?

also mostly comprised of lips and assholes but there is a slight amount of berberberry in the tart :(

nut

Luvcow posted:

also mostly comprised of lips and assholes but there is a slight amount of berberberry in the tart :(

wait lips and assholes are fruit? oh god i got a whole backlog to post now

beer pal

Escape From Noise posted:

Saw these extremely expensive cherries today.

drat those cherries look as big as shosh apples

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Escape From Noise

beer pal posted:

drat those cherries look as big as shosh apples

Oh weird. I realized there's no perspective. They were pretty standard cherry size

nut

placing informants in labour groups to cause internal rifts based off of insisting everyone else isn't woke enough could u imagine

beer pal

nut posted:

placing informants in labour groups to cause internal rifts based off of insisting everyone else isn't woke enough could u imagine

yeah totally. anyway looking forward to my strawberries this afternoon

Escape From Noise

I did buy strawberries, watermelon, apples, and cherries (they were cheaper ones, on sale) for breakfast tomorrow.

nut

beer pal posted:

lmfao

Manifisto

beer pal posted:

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's like when you cross a lemon with a lime to get a limon but with threads

beer pal

i had some pineapple today left over from a recipe. its a nice refreshing treat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i just had a Boar's HeadŽ Kosher Dill Pickle. Crafted from the finest cucumbers and packed by hand into a zesty vinegar brine, these crunchy pickles are cold cured in the jar for a distinctive snap. Boar's HeadŽ Kosher Dill Pickles achieve the perfect balance between sweet and sour. see below for coupon code:

mark z. says: "Phenomenal pickles, just like what I used to get back in NYC. Unclear why someone thought these were flavored with cinnamon? They're very crisp, very delicious pickles."

and paul says: Great pickles. Reminds of the old barrel pickles at the delicatessen. Wish they came in a gallon size bucket.

nut

Had jsut the peel of a parouche but, as they say, c'est magnifique

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

Had jsut the peel of a parouche but, as they say, c'est magnifique

have a qr code for parouches too:

beer pal

Luvcow posted:

have a qr code for parouches too:

lol