Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I feel like her rigging got a big upgrade with the new outfit too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

shes scratching her rear end

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

crack in the code that allows a crack scratch

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

lmfao

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
I'm dead. Dead of laughter.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
A weapon to surpass Noel's hand flap thing...

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Ame's new outfit is amazing, everything about it is stellar.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Ame is the best.

Revolver Bunker posted:

Ame's new outfit is amazing, everything about it is stellar.

I feel really bad for Gura now, she has the most subs and arguably the weakest new outfit.

Jerkface fucked around with this message at 00:14 on May 8, 2021

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
I expect her to come back pointing the gun at us.

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Sharkitten posted:

shes scratching her rear end

A weapon to surpass Marine/Hajame Gear.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
The outfit she ended up with is better than the sketch imo

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Focky

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
They really saved the best for last.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Chill beats to Bubba to

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Its a good thing they saved this one for last. How can you top it?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Now I just feel bad for Gura getting shortchanged on the rigging again.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

SpartanIvy posted:

The outfit she ended up with is better than the sketch imo

The gold chocolate coat they ended up with was wonderful. And of course the Bubba hat.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I'm glad Ame was saved for last because it was incredible, she's so creative with this kind of stuff.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
Ame's glasses reflections and arm movements and Kiara's hat shadow and everyones accessories and then theres Gura...

gura doesnt even have glasses!!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Kiara very much likes Ame's new outfit.
https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1390806420065509379?s=20

Same with Mel and Anya
https://twitter.com/yozoramel/status/1390806831325335553?s=20
https://twitter.com/anyamelfissa/status/1390804884149075968?s=20

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I think Nabi mama got confused at some point, they got powerful angel energy on my gremlintuber

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

That was the the best outfit reveal stream by far, hilarious and super creative.

Overall I think Kiara's new outfit is my favorite by a slight edge over Ame's and Ina's, just because of how much better it is than her first one. Callie's is cool and fits her personality, but is just missing that something. Gura's outfit is good, but the rigging and lack of accessories detracts from it overall.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Is that Ame?

She's got a gun!

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
incredible stream that's all I have to say

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Amelia going above and beyond to make an entertaining reveal stream. Meanwhile Gura's ear isn't attached to her head.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
https://twitter.com/7name_/status/1390809910393204738

Same rigger that did Watson's original outfit, plus Ayame's New Year outfit, Astel, Roberu, Oga, and more.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

#1 Trending let's go

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

people say that Keffiy is amazing, but I haven't any rear end scratching from him yet

E: oh poo poo I just realized Ame can still use the fan made feet on her desk since it's the same color as her old outfit

Lyer fucked around with this message at 00:42 on May 8, 2021

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lyer posted:

people say that Keffiy is amazing, but I haven't any rear end scratching from him yet

E: oh poo poo I just realized Ame can still use the fan made feet on her desk since it's the same color as her old outfit

It's actually not

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

https://twitter.com/watsonameliaEN/status/1390814036636278785?s=19

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Brunom1 posted:

https://twitter.com/7name_/status/1390809910393204738

Same rigger that did Watson's original outfit, plus Ayame's New Year outfit, Astel, Roberu, Oga, and more.

Oh no... Roberu...

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
If you're thinking about 3D Roberu that's an entirely different set of artists.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Kyte posted:

If you're thinking about 3D Roberu that's an entirely different set of artists.

Ok good but whoever did that to our winning son deserves to never get contract work with cover again

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013
My big dumb post about thinking too much about anime girls' clothes:

Calli: Looks great and fits her very well, personality-wise. Has a very different and distinctive hairstyle and while it doesn't have a ton of accessories, the ones it does have are very solid. Especially the microphone which is well animated and will probably be pretty useful for her. The exception is the sunglasses which I think block one of her most distinctive features: her constantly darting crackhead eyes. I think maybe some yellow tinted cop sunglasses or something that let her eyes show through might have been a bit better.

Kiara: I feel like this one is pretty weak. The top is just too plain. The swimsuit showing through doesn't really add enough. I think there needed to be some embroidery on the sleeves or something to give it a little more visual interest. The saving grace I think is the accessories and hand poses, both of which I think increase her expressiveness a lot and will get a lot of good use.

Ina: Is very understated, which fits her well, and has enough details in the sleeves and legs to avoid sliding into too-boring territory. I think it fits her better than her default, actually, and wouldn't be surprised if she preferred it over her default outfit like Subaru and Flare. There aren't a ton of accessories but they're very well done and pretty transformative to her look.

Gura: Rigging aside (since that will get fixed at some point, presumably) the lack of options is pretty brutal here. But after chewing on it a bit I also don't like the outfit itself either. Don't get me wrong, it's a great outfit. Very stylish and fashionably understated. But I don't think it's a good Gura outfit at all. Her original outfit is great. Bold, clashing colors and a lot of creative design elements like the shark mouth in her dress. The new outfit doesn't have any of that and doesn't really do much to capture any of Gura's personality. I think she needed something a little more similar to Polka's new outfit: bright and expressive. The new hairstyle is probably the best element but doesn't really capture the feeling of "cheeky brat" the way her original does.

Ame: Keeps her original color scheme and style but gives it a very nice twist. The accessories and options are plentiful and really capture Ame's playfulness and silliness well. I think she'll get a lot of use out of all of them. The glasses especially were a great choice in being nice looking with just a bit of dorkiness.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Amelia absolutely demolished the bar for outfit reveals. I can't even imagine what she's gonna do for her 3D reveal.

Smiles
Oct 23, 2012

my favorite ina because big hat

Hiro Protagonist
Oct 25, 2010

Last of the freelance hackers and
Greatest swordfighter in the world
I like Kiara because bottom left.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwtfg57kbs

Reset the clock again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1390831280787501061