Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gramps

xcheopis posted:

MOMS T IS FLUSHING INAPPROPRIATE ITEMS AGAIN

Alright you kids hug it out and I'll make ice cream sundaes for everyone if you just let me watch the drat game in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Wait, Racer X comes first from a cartoon and not that band with the guy from Mr. Big?

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Fruit punch Gatorade zero had the faintest aftertaste of The Good tropical air fresheners. But in a really good way.

xcheopis

Gramps posted:

Alright you kids hug it out and I'll make ice cream sundaes for everyone if you just let me watch the drat game in peace

Ooooo, and it's strawberry season!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gramps posted:

Thanks Pep-pep you're the best

Gramps

Teddy Thunders posted:

Thanks Pep-pep you're the best

Realtalk teachin your chilluns how to make ice cream sundaes and showing them how to weaz the juice straight from the reddi-whip is peak dad life

xcheopis

Gramps posted:

Realtalk teachin your chilluns how to make ice cream sundaes and showing them how to weaz the juice straight from the reddi-whip is peak dad life

When I were but a young sweet maid, we learned how to make ice cream with an old-timey ice cream maker. Small children are perfect for keeping the lid secure.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

Jokes double on you then because you'll never learn because I just flushed your hairbrush too

DAD TEDDY KEEPS BULLYING ME MAKE HER STOP

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
DAD PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT BUTTS FOR FIVE SECONDS AND CARE FOR YOUR KIDS

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Gramps

Rarity posted:

DAD PLEASE STOP THINKING ABOUT BUTTS FOR FIVE SECONDS AND CARE FOR YOUR KIDS

no can do

more falafel please

forums poster

Rarity posted:

DAD TEDDY KEEPS BULLYING ME MAKE HER STOP

my brain interpreted "DAD TEDDY" as "DADDY" and this whole post takes a very different tone

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Heather Papps

hello friend

"hey now settle down", said in my best uncle voice

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

my brain interpreted "DAD TEDDY" as "DADDY" and this whole post takes a very different tone

I mean I do have the energy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

When I was a wee orb I was the second oldest. Now I'm the oldest by a series of unfortunate events and I can't blame my older sibling for things.

So we have a DAMMIT, TRAVIS box. Every time someone says DAMMIT at my parents' house, we have to put a quarter in the box.

The box is very full of quarters, and very heavy.

We're going to use the money to buy a gently caress load of saplings, all native pecan, and put down on my property and my parents' property. My brother's disused weed storage solution (a giant wooden box he made in shop class, still smells like ditch weed) has turned out to be something cool, and he would love all the pecans.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Gramps posted:

no can do

DAD THERE'S NO FOOD AND THE WATER'S BEEN TURNED OFF THIS IS THE COST OF YOUR BUTT OBSESSION

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mah pa said he was goin out for tugs. That was sixteen years ago this July. Never did come back. Ma's still waitin, every night. Sets him a place at the table with a box of Kleenex an' a bottle of Jergens cherry almond lotion. Always hopin' and waitin.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I guess I should send FluffDaddy my writing samples.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Teddy Thunders posted:

Why you should post in BYOB, a tale in three acts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

But my posts are so bad.

Ass-penny

Teddy Thunders posted:

But my posts are so bad.

:hmmwrong:

Heather Papps

hello friend

Teddy Thunders posted:

you should! i think there are a fair number of yobbers who'd be able to write excellent front page stuff. i'm glad stuff is still happening!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The thing about me writing for comedy is that it's very delivery-oriented so I'm particular about formatting and stuff. I get a little* Norman Mailer.

*...bit Genghis Khan.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

By getting a little Norman Mailer I don't mean that I stabbed my second wife to save her. I just mean I'm really picky about stuff.

Norman Mailer was a trash man but he could loving write.

Heather Papps

hello friend

if the content management system is the old content management system that would be a total nightmare.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Yeah that's what I'm worried about because I've seen that poo poo with my own eyes.

alnilam

Mormon Nailer

ty manifisto

Zil

Its being upgraded at least that is what astral is telling us

Finger Prince

alnilam posted:

Mormon Nailer

roger that

Heather Papps

hello friend

it's possible the pause on frontpage stuff was actually updating the CMS? if i find out that's the case jeff will have achieved sainthood in my eyes, even tho i have no real intention to be involved.

before i volunteered because help was needed but i have a feeling under el jeffe they will be swimming in talent.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Mormon Nailer

mmmmmods please change my name I don't know if I can let this one get away

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dead serious right now, Jeff and Astral and LAB are saints already. Look at the poo poo they're doing and the poo poo they put up with.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Story:

I really, really think we should contact the pope about these folks. If nothing else it would be extra funny.

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.
Yo, pope?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Having seen some of the pope’s outfits, I would not be surprised to learn that he reads byob

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zil

xcheopis

Doing my part: Two Trader Joe's employees now say "spicy water"

Escape From Noise

Good morning. I had a dream I actually remember most of. I'd moved back to the US to find a brewing job and it wasn't going well.

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

"Dad X" has a nice mysterious sound to it, like Racer X from speed racer

It turns out that Dad X is really Dad's brother.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hi I'm new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Hello and welcome, Mormon. Do you have any crimes, pets, or opinions on foodstuffs you'd like to share?

(alternately, "Hello new, I'm Robot Made of Meat!")

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!