Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

What are some weird/special ways you customize your food? Like putting fries in a frosty at Wendy's or ordering caramelized onions instead of raw ones at BK (you can't do this anymore :mad: )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I mixed two parts sprite with one part cream soda and it tasted pretty good. A little bit like froot loops

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joan posted:

I mixed two parts sprite with one part cream soda and it tasted pretty good. A little bit like froot loops

I always mix. My taste buds get raw in general so I don't mind a taste sensation every now and again. An Umami, if you will. To start: any loving vegetable out there with some sort of meat.

The sweets depends on if I have enough stamina afterwards.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

get the spicy potato soft taco and have them add beef. idk what the prices are now for adding beef but in the Before Times it was 60 cents, so a beef+potato+chipotle sauce taco was only like 10 cents more than a boring beef soft taco

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Pretty basic stuff really, like stuffing my BK Bacon Double Cheeseburger with a whole order of onion rings, or my personal favourite bootleg McD half pounder. Get 2 QP’s and remove the top of one and the bottom of the other, mash together.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

This is way easier now with all day menus but get a fried egg on a big mac.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Crusty Nutsack posted:

get the spicy potato soft taco and have them add beef. idk what the prices are now for adding beef but in the Before Times it was 60 cents, so a beef+potato+chipotle sauce taco was only like 10 cents more than a boring beef soft taco

tried this on the bellthread's recommendation and it's really good

----------------

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Torquemada posted:

Pretty basic stuff really, like stuffing my BK Bacon Double Cheeseburger with a whole order of onion rings, or my personal favourite bootleg McD half pounder. Get 2 QP’s and remove the top of one and the bottom of the other, mash together.

thats loving disgusting & ur a freak. Mods?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I got the big slob $10 nacho slab at the Bell with the following modifications:
-add black beans
-add red sauce
-add onions

it was a great tray of nachos, and made me feel like the default nacho toppings must be lacking because you'd get a lot of empty chips left over at the end. you gotta go extra if you want the right ratio of chips to toppings for a hedonistic meal

next time I get a slob slab I want to try
-sub beef for chicken
-add green sauce
-add onions
-add avocado ranch

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

WITCHCRAFT posted:

next time I get a slob slab I want to try
-sub beef for chicken
-add green sauce
-add onions
-add avocado ranch

would

----------------

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

"Hi! Could I get a #1 with Coke please? That's all thank you!" No Joke, doesn't even matter where you are, usually a good decision.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Twenty Four posted:

"Hi! Could I get a #1 with Coke please? That's all thank you!" No Joke, doesn't even matter where you are, usually a good decision.

this is my go-to at a new place but i got burned so hard by five guys because mushrooms are standard on the regular burger if you ask for "all the veggies".

----------------

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i say swears online posted:

this is my go-to at a new place but i got burned so hard by five guys because mushrooms are standard on the regular burger if you ask for "all the veggies".

Did you scream "Mushrooms are a fungus" and then storm out?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Sometimes they put the full menu online so it's not really that secret but the entire point of Dutch Bros is the secret menu. Cinnamon Roll Mocha, Ninja Mocha, Cabana Rebel, OG Gummy Bear Rebel, my fave Unicorn Blood Rebel (I don't get these rebels too often though because they're like seven bucks a drink but in my current state of having trouble staying away more than 8 hours a day in a row due to some meds, these things will keep me up for ages).

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Torquemada posted:

my personal favourite bootleg McD half pounder. Get 2 QP’s and remove the top of one and the bottom of the other, mash together.

So a Double Quarter Pounder?

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser

Q_res posted:

So a Double Quarter Pounder?

That’s not a thing here, well done to whoever made it a thing wherever you are.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Anybody try this at Habit yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO3JKuuBeZ4/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Roll up to a sonic drive through and when they take your order, whisper scream

"rear end. Titties. rear end'nTitties! rear end rear end titties titties, rear end and titties!"

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Quesoritos are now a secret menu item at Taco Bell. I get two, sub chicken, add refried beans

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I like to get fried chicken in places where they make fried chicken. Otherwise I get the clams.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Nacho cheese in the double decker.

Never forget.

----------------

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
When I get chicken fajitas at McDonald’s I get extra packets of picante sauce for my fries.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

BigFactory posted:

When I get chicken fajitas at McDonald’s I get extra packets of picante sauce for my fries.

Goddamn I forgot about McDs chicken fajitas. I used to work there back in high school and they had $1 chicken fajitas on Wednesdays and goddamn people would come in and buy like a dozen.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Joan posted:

What are some weird/special ways you customize your food? Like putting fries in a frosty at Wendy's or ordering caramelized onions instead of raw ones at BK (you can't do this anymore :mad: )

I dip my Wendy's fried in the chili.

----------------

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I dip chicken nuggets in a mixture of honey mustard & ketchup.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

I dip chicken nuggets in a mixture of honey mustard & ketchup.

I didn't know "Ralph cranking the 'no' dial" had a flavor, but well,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

I mean it’s right there dude