Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

DJExile posted:

Wade Allison is a good hockey boy

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I appreciate the Flyers doing the Pens a solid.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/IneffectiveMath/status/1390844696709246976

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Carolina went 20-3-5 at home. This is excellent news.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Tomorrow's Habs game might be the first one in history where there will be no Quebecois player (born or raised, whether in French or English) in the line-up. They'd have to recall Alex Belzile to stand in for either Drouin or Danault.

It feels sort of weird, even if I somehow assumed it had happened before.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Flyers doing the Jekyl portion of their Jekyl and Hyde routine this year, they looked good. Caps seemed emotionally drained and they really dont have their poo poo together with their lineup still out of whack. Game was winnable, they shouldve scored on like 3 or so high danger chances, just some bad puck luck and some great goaltending by the Flyers.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
https://twitter.com/PR_NHL/status/1390844974242177035

:yeshaha:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/BroadStBull/status/1390766928633995264

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I want to be annoyed at this but also its Sam tweeting it so Im gonna wait to hear or see the full clip

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.

MononcQc posted:

Tomorrow's Habs game might be the first one in history where there will be no Quebecois player (born or raised, whether in French or English) in the line-up. They'd have to recall Alex Belzile to stand in for either Drouin or Danault.

Blasphemy!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

FBS posted:

did we already know about the Parros/Wilson conspiracy mentoring advisory session?

I don't think so but, after Tim Peel revealing his strategy for calling penalties, I don't think anything is surprising (or unexpected) anymore.

Duck Rodgers posted:

Has any reporter tried to find out what panarin thinks? It seems that reporting Wilson saying he reached out without saying what panarin thinks about it is kind of bad

Perhaps somewhat randomly, CBJ PBP voice Jeff Rimer in an interview in Columbus said he reached out to him to see how he was doing and said he was feeling alright and looking forward to going to Florida, California, and :ussr:* during the offseason, but didn't say anything about the incident.

*Might want to put that trip off for...ever.

(In the same interview, Rimer said he'd talked to JD and was asked about the possibility of him returning to Columbus. Rather than give commentary, was atypically tight-lipped. For context, Rimer and JD have been friends since high school.)

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 05:30 on May 8, 2021

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Kings lose, Blues get a point. West is set.

Knights
Avs
Wild
Blues

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

This is a must-watch series, imo. Their games in the regular season were super entertaining.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/ArizonaCoyotes/status/1390901661300772867?s=19

i adore this man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Mr. Kite posted:

Knights
Avs
Wild
Blues

I hope they all lose simultaneously

Actually the Avs are okay, I guess

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Mr. Kite posted:

Knights
Avs
Wild
Blues

This is good, did not fancy an early series against the Wild

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

I can NOT wait to see Phil The Thrill 5-10 years post-hockey

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
oh wait I just need to look in a mirror

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

tarbrush posted:

This is good, did not fancy an early series against the Wild

Seeding is not set, just the teams. I believe top 3 spots can all change still

clean ayers act
Aug 13, 2007

How do I shot puck!?
The wings will end the season with a defensman leading the team in points(25 as of now with 1 game left)
Christ this team needs offense

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

clean ayers act posted:

The wings will end the season with a defensman leading the team in points(25 as of now with 1 game left)

Hey, Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, and Denis Potvin have done it!

Maybe Hronek is on that path?

mentholmoose
Nov 5, 2009

YKNOW THERES ONLY ONE DIRECTION I KNOW AND THATS DRIVIN STRAIGHT TO THE NET

Twin Cinema posted:

Hey, Bobby Orr, Ray Bourque, and Denis Potvin have done it!

Maybe Hronek is on that path?

I mean, so did Dick Tarnstrom. Maybe Hronek is on that path (and it sure would be funnier).

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Ovi looks like someones super fit grandpa but Phil straight up looks like a guy they brought in off the street.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

clean ayers act posted:

Hey, Vlad Namestnikov has scored eight goals this season! And three of them have been scored on actual goalies!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Ready for some playoff tears, tired of these final meaningless games.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

HookShot posted:

Ovi looks like someones super fit grandpa but Phil straight up looks like a guy they brought in off the street.

He looks like a beer leaguer. I hope when he retires he sneaks into random rinks for drop in and blows everyone's minds.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

HookShot posted:

Phils sleep doctor is gonna make a loving mint off treating his apnea when he retires. No Phil, hot dogs are not a breathing mask.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

Cartoon Man posted:

Ready for some playoff tears, tired of these final meaningless games.

The Blues/Knights game last night was totally meaningless but fuckin' great

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The Central match-ups down the stretch read like they'll be intense games.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Missed the game last night but:

https://twitter.com/UKCBJFans/status/1390823198661488647

WEE MAN. :aaaaa:

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Nice play! And then what happened?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Tiny man Nate Gerbe owns

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/1390858616605970438

Some early good news about Drury taking over, Deangelo is not coming back.

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

MononcQc posted:

Theyre actually calling Belzile up, crisis averted.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

eXXon posted:

What would be funnier, Eichel demanding a trade to the Rangers or the Islanders?

The funniest outcome will be when Buffalo hires Gorton in the off-season, and he is the one negotiating with Drury for the Eichel trade.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Nashville drawing Carolina for their last 2 games while Dallas gets Chicago.

Cant wait to see how Dallas blows this golden opportunity to make the playoffs.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Furnaceface posted:

Nashville drawing Carolina for their last 2 games while Dallas gets Chicago.

Cant wait to see how Dallas blows this golden opportunity to make the playoffs.

They already did that by losing to Nashville.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Chicago is a legit dangerous team, but the Canes are going to take it to the Preds and hoist the president's trophy.

DildenAnders
Mar 16, 2016

"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”
The Phil Kessel-Maple Leafs-Stanley Cup saga (especially the part where Kessel doesn't actually like hot dogs very much) is one of the best things to come out of hockey. He will be sorely missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nocheez posted:

Chicago is a legit dangerous team

Yeah but none of the other teams are young women or cab drivers.