Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

https://youtu.be/qQtA9qqpr5A

Ame unarchived karaoke starting off with a rickroll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQtA9qqpr5A

starting off with rick astley

e; bah

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Cant wait for people to see how much she's improved.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

She's definitely improved. These are also the type of songs that suit her voice and style the most, I think, but maybe that's just my opinion.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Even if she's not the best, she's one of my favorites because she's singing songs I can sing along with

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
This is bar karaoke

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tabletops posted:

This is bar karaoke

Ame's singing streams always have "Drunk bar karaoke" vibes even though she doesn't really drink. It's just a thing.

She has the perfect voice for it though so I enjoy the hell out of it even though I hate actual bar karaoke.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Yup. Ame is my friend singing karaoke, Gura is watching a performance

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah Ame's not the greatest singer, but she's got heart and you got to appreciate that the girl leaves it all out on the channel whenever she does a singing stream. Also she picks some good songs.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Joshlemagne posted:

My big dumb post about thinking too much about anime girls' clothes:

Calli: Looks great and fits her very well, personality-wise. Has a very different and distinctive hairstyle and while it doesn't have a ton of accessories, the ones it does have are very solid. Especially the microphone which is well animated and will probably be pretty useful for her. The exception is the sunglasses which I think block one of her most distinctive features: her constantly darting crackhead eyes. I think maybe some yellow tinted cop sunglasses or something that let her eyes show through might have been a bit better.

When she does a super closeup of her face, you can see her eyes through the glasses, so the transparency just needs to be upped some more. Also, she's said there's no rigged version where her coat comes off and making one will take time+money.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Log082 posted:

Ame's singing streams always have "Drunk bar karaoke" vibes even though she doesn't really drink. It's just a thing.

She has the perfect voice for it though so I enjoy the hell out of it even though I hate actual bar karaoke.

Yeah it’s good in it’s own way! Kinda fun since I haven’t been to a bar in like 18 months

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Ardeem posted:

Also, she's said there's no rigged version where her coat comes off and making one will take time+money.

drat it's too bad she doesn't work for an incredibly successful Vtuber company 🥺

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Now she's singing I Will Survive in spanish

i love Ame karaoke streams

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Amazing hats off Amelia

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

We dont deserve this girl I swear.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Jerkface posted:

drat it's too bad she doesn't work for an incredibly successful Vtuber company 🥺

This comment makes me wonder like...i know that merch costs partially came out of lamy's salary that she gets paid by cover...and presumably so did amelia and calli, but does the new outfits come from that too?

I know pekora straight up paid for her prison outfit and rigging, separate from cover.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Renzuko posted:

This comment makes me wonder like...i know that merch costs partially came out of lamy's salary that she gets paid by cover...and presumably so did amelia and calli, but does the new outfits come from that too?

I know pekora straight up paid for her prison outfit and rigging, separate from cover.

The goods thing blew my mind lol

Wonder what their cut is

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Here we go, Ska Ame.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Kwyndig posted:

Here we go, Ska Ame.

Sk'Ame

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
loving aqua bats come onnnnn

SKANK IN THE PIT

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Tabletops posted:

The goods thing blew my mind lol

Wonder what their cut is

they get 100% of merch apparently

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
M' Sk'Ame

*tips white and black checkered fedora*

Oh god Ame, linoleom hahaha

Pyronic fucked around with this message at 03:56 on May 8, 2021

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I forgot the non-bar karaoke part of Ame's singing streams

the ska

how could I forget the ska

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Jerkface posted:

they get 100% of merch apparently

Well then that's just profit sharing. Nothing wrong with kicking some upfront then.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Never thought I’d find myself singing Aquabats with an anime girl, but here we go. I love Ame.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Renzuko posted:

Peko's case is a big exception, so that one doesn't count. My guess is that cover does charge them for the seasonal/3D/casual outfits but not 100% of the cost. And, if one of the talents wants extra poo poo on top of what they are offering them, then they do have to fully pay for that.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Liar Lyre posted:

Never thought I’d find myself singing Aquabats with an anime girl, but here we go. I love Ame.

NOFX LETS GO ANIME GIRL

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
hahah of COURSE she knows Linoleum slower because of the Streetlight Manifesto cover hahahaha.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Country Roads, Take me home Ame!

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Holy poo poo she improved by a massive amount

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Shes having so much fun

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Holy gently caress rocket ame

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Ame knows how to put on a show

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

she blasted off to end a recent supa sunday too. so this is the 2nd time she's made herself rocket ame.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

This karaoke has been so loving good.

The biggest problem she used to have was she'd hit parts of songs she wasn't confident in and stop, interrupting the whole flow. She hasn't done that this time, either because she practiced or she's just more confident or both, and it's been amezing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

She mentioned that she was practicing today. I thoroughly enjoyed her karaoke and hope she continues to improve. Practice makes perfect after all.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

never leave an ame stream until its actually over.

Bubba is singing SSS

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
All of Hololive EN's new outfit designs have looked great. Tomorrow's collab is going to be amazing and probably kill chat with cuteness leaving Calli to come in with her swagger to do the reaping.

HoloJP's 4th gen's outfits are all really good too. Kanatan's was really unexpected and I'm really curious what Luna is going to get.

I'm guessing next up is either 5th gen or HoloID 2nd gen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

HoloID Gen 1 got their first costumes for Indonesian Independence Day in August, so that’s probably when Gen 2 will get their next outfits. I can see Gen 5 casual outfits and maybe a couple random ones like Pekora and Luna’s casual and maybe a third Nene outfit coming in June. July or early August is when I’m expecting the next HoloEN to debut as well. But who knows what they’ll do. They could just announce Hololive Korea or something out of the blue tomorrow.