Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Ms. Cruft came up with a sandwich recipe that's really good.

- A bagel
- Wilted spinach
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard

Slice some cheese onto the bagel and broil it for a few minutes. Add everything else, close sandwich, and eat up.

You could probably toast the bagel and drop cheese on it to melt, to save broiling. Collard greens might be real good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

cruft posted:

- A bagel
- Wilted spinach
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard

Slice some cheese onto the bagel and broil it for a few minutes. Add everything else, close sandwich, and eat up.

You could probably toast the bagel and drop cheese on it to melt, to save broiling. Collard greens might be real good too.

that sounds great, I think a toasted rye bread would also do it justice

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

need that sandwich

City of Glompton

someday i will make that sandwich, when i have a working broiler again

Bianca or Heidi or Lil Bit or whatever we end up calling her decided it was ok to come out. i was laying on the floor kitty kittying at her, and she came out, rubbed her cheeks on the couch, then rubbed her cheeks on my nose. twice. i never thought cat scent was that smelly but when it is up in your nose it sure is

anyway, she had a good grooming session, she investigated the living room a little bit, had some water, and some food.

none of my pictures really turned out because it is a little dark in the living room and my phone camera is just not able to handle darkness + movement

here she is remembering that i put the cat box in the fireplace hehe

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Goons Are Gifts

hello grand mango

xcheopis

City of Glompton posted:

someday i will make that sandwich, when i have a working broiler again

Bianca or Heidi or Lil Bit or whatever we end up calling her decided it was ok to come out. i was laying on the floor kitty kittying at her, and she came out, rubbed her cheeks on the couch, then rubbed her cheeks on my nose. twice. i never thought cat scent was that smelly but when it is up in your nose it sure is

anyway, she had a good grooming session, she investigated the living room a little bit, had some water, and some food.

none of my pictures really turned out because it is a little dark in the living room and my phone camera is just not able to handle darkness + movement

here she is remembering that i put the cat box in the fireplace hehe

Little bunch of kitty!

Helpful hint for pictures: Take short videos and select the best frames. And by "best", I don't necessarily mean "looking regal and majestic". It's an excellent method for capturing the perfect DERP moment.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

hello grand mango

"grand" mango?
Is this some mango cult and you are just now getting around to telling us?

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
helo

xcheopis

Save yourself! It's been a mango cult all along!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

xcheopis posted:

mangos are tasty

Ass-penny

:five:

xcheopis posted:

:popeye:

Eh I suppose there's worse things to bow down to.

CoG that is a fantastic feline you have!

Barking Gecko: did you get a chance to talk to your neighbor and find out what went down?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Decided to go to the laundromat to clean some bedding and towels. The washing machine/dryer will call me when it's done

Prof. Crocodile

missed a lot of hot fish takes itt, but I am happy that people are taking care of cattes and birbs

Prof. Crocodile

also: tonight I drank the white claw. not real happy about it, but there it is.

more falafel please

forums poster

I don't know if I've ever met a fish I didn't like to eat. even lovely store bought Atlantic salmon is good, it's just not as good

my partner won't eat shellfish so I don't really get to eat them much

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would absolutely gently caress up a mess of oysters right now. I dozed off for two hours after a writing jag and woke up desperate for brininess.

City of Glompton

aldantefax posted:

mangos are tasty

:agreed:

Escape From Noise posted:

Decided to go to the laundromat to clean some bedding and towels. The washing machine/dryer will call me when it's done

amazing. i wish mine would do that instead of blaring horribly for far too long three different times so i am sure to hear it

xcheopis posted:

Little bunch of kitty!

Helpful hint for pictures: Take short videos and select the best frames. And by "best", I don't necessarily mean "looking regal and majestic". It's an excellent method for capturing the perfect DERP moment.

this is a good hint, i will try it out!

in the meantime she came out for more petting, much more petting, and also a little bit of sitting

fake edit i can't remember how to make gifs gif anymore help

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

They never tell you how woefully unprepared you are for treatment until it's happening and you wake up just loving freezing and then licking salt out of your hands while chugging pedialyte at almost 1am.

I just want those oysters. And another sweater, I'm so cold and it's over 60F.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

hello grand mango

DAD TEDDY STOLE MY HAIR THINGY AND FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET THEN CHANGED HER NAME SO YOU WOULDN'T NOTICE

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

Mormon Nailer posted:

They never tell you how woefully unprepared you are for treatment until it's happening and you wake up just loving freezing and then licking salt out of your hands while chugging pedialyte at almost 1am.

I just want those oysters. And another sweater, I'm so cold and it's over 60F.

wow that sounds unexpected and v. unpleasant, sorry friend. you deserve the oysters and sweater. I am now thinking about oyster sweaters but that is neither here nor there, it's just a weird thought and I wonder how oysters feel about argyle.

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

DAD TEDDY STOLE MY HAIR THINGY AND FLUSHED IT DOWN THE TOILET THEN CHANGED HER NAME SO YOU WOULDN'T NOTICE

You're lucky you're exempt from America's official "no snitching" policy. :cop:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Prof. Crocodile posted:

also: tonight I drank the white claw. not real happy about it, but there it is.

:yeshaha:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

woah I missed a lot it seems, sorry I was busy carving a new mango statue in the great hall and praying to it for another nine hours

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

wow that sounds unexpected and v. unpleasant, sorry friend. you deserve the oysters and sweater. I am now thinking about oyster sweaters but that is neither here nor there, it's just a weird thought and I wonder how oysters feel about argyle.

It'll be okay. Only 6 more weeks of this and I'll be right as rain. The Pedialyte of by far the worst part, it's so gross lol. I'm mixing it with apple juice and that helps.

Oysters like a classic cable pattern, probably. The roughness of the cable backside probably helps them salivate more, in order to further coat the specs of sand under their feet.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Months not weeks.

Escape From Noise

I took a walk to the shore while the laundry was going. Unfortunately it was pretty crappy and industrial. I think I found a salt factory.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer, I heard Pedialyte now comes in new fun and sassy flavors for adults!

I hope you are feeling better soon and enjoying your oysters and gently caress huts before you know it

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

I took a walk to the shore while the laundry was going. Unfortunately it was pretty crappy and industrial. I think I found a salt factory.

love the footprints across the pebbles or whatever

if that is a salt making site it is interesting because it look pretty different from the gargantuan industrial salt making sites I'm familiar with. is that in Utazu by any chance? I found a neat article on that site.

ty nesamdoom!

sb hermit

I hope that drinking more will either cure my writer's block or cause me to pass out, and I'll gladly take either at this point.

sb hermit

It's much prettier than the fenced off and concrete paved "rivers" near me.

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

love the footprints across the pebbles or whatever

if that is a salt making site it is interesting because it look pretty different from the gargantuan industrial salt making sites I'm familiar with. is that in Utazu by any chance? I found a neat article on that site.

The footprints are going through a garden patch.

This is in Wakayama. Not sure what it is exactly

Escape From Noise

sb hermit posted:

It's much prettier than the fenced off and concrete paved "rivers" near me.

I didn't take any pictures of the ocean because the shore was just concrete barriers and stuff

Ass-penny

sb hermit posted:

I hope that drinking more will either cure my writer's block or cause me to pass out, and I'll gladly take either at this point.

:hmmyes:

:actually: I think I'm going to necrobump the madlibs thread, here's hoping I can power through to make and post a list.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

It's only a salt factory if all the workers are playing overwatch. Otherwise it's just sparkling food rock.

Escape From Noise

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

It's only a salt factory if all the workers are playing overwatch. Otherwise it's just sparkling food rock.

Sparkling sea rocks

Escape From Noise

I'm hearing the insanely loud buzz of cicadas. Summer is around the corner

Trying

buzz feed of top 20 pollens what changed my life

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

- A bagel
- Wilted spinach
- Sauteed mushrooms
- Swiss cheese
- Dijon mustard

Every time I see the words wilted spinach, my brain does this thing where it says Wilson Phillips, and starts singing we built this city on rock and roll, even though that song is by Starship.

Goons Are Gifts

two of my animal crossing villagers just asked me what's better, spring or fall, and they force me to decide, so I'm now in a deadlock not touching the game because I cannot decide!!

byob help me, last time they did this they asked me whether mayonnaise or mustard was to be preferred on hotdogs and it prevented me to play for a week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

two of my animal crossing villagers just asked me what's better, spring or fall

Summer