Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

thad bombing from 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
nice lil interior pass

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
NAW trying to do too much on that possession.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls are owning but they'd be destroying this dilapidated tanking pistons team if vooch was hitting even a few of his wide open threes

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Rozier did a great job getting that floater off before it could be contested. Great shot.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Antonio Daniels going off on Lonzo in back-to-back games. Saying how he keeps waiting for a play to develop before doing anything and it is leading to other teams pressuring him in the backcourt and him losing control of the ball.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
wow, that was a hell of a block by Hayes

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Lol moms talking about their Suns on NBATV

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lavine is enjoying throwing down on the pistons

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I love Alex Caruso but I hate Alex Caruso starting

Not that it’s anyone’s fault that everyone is injured

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ready to be hurt again

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ok, it's time

let denzel cook.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe how annoyed i'm getting that the bulls are blowing the lead just enough to easily win but not let donovan bring in the Arcidiacono/Denzel/Felicio Suicide Squad to ham-handedly bat the ball around for 2 minutes

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

gwaan Andre my Jamaican King bully that lil Bahamian

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

absolutely insane shot from zach to get his first 30 pointer since getting covid.

the ruling? officially BACK

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

officially two years since the pistons have beaten the bulls.

eat poo poo, laimbeer

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

AD is back 🔥🔥🔥

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Trezz and Gasol playing together? Don’t think I’ve seen this all season.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Silver lining in all of this is that AD is finally playing great again.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

This is going well ☺️

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Have a bad feeling about the second half of this one but hope I'm wrong.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Mouse in the house Andre!!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The Lakers audio guy is constantly incredulous about normal things and it normally is annoying but he has developed it about Andre Drummond making a basket and I appreciate it.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Ball don’t lie

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

AD is just so good

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Lakers playing well while Kuzma is out. Hmmm 🤔

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Rough one for the fellas

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
AD is usually god awful in the preseason maybe he just needs a few games to get into rhythm.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It doesn't matter since most teams don't have centers but Frank K. is so bad against other bigs.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
It was nice to actually close out a quarter well

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
I was told Cam Payne is bad

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The reffing between bigs and wings/guards is weird tonight even by NBA standards. AD gets a forearm shiver in his back from Crowder, no call, Crowder slightly touches Wes Mathew's off hand on a layup, free throw.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
God drat Drummond is bad.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Hey, the offense died when Drummond came back

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
AD wants this one so bad.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Rick posted:

God drat Drummond is bad.

McLemore playoff minutes than Drummond

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

40 for AD what a game

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Chris Paul shot the Suns out of this one v:shobon:v

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Rick posted:

Chris Paul shot the Suns out of this one v:shobon:v

Should have given Cam Payne more minutes, gotta ride that hot hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

Should have given Cam Payne more minutes, gotta ride that hot hand

Yeah let the dude go until he drops I say. Coaches never do this poo poo though.