Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
My cat is old and today is probably her last so please cheer me up with good cat pics/wids:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Almost 15 years of being together 24/7. My vet is good. She is there now. But... I might have to get a new cat, gently caress today.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Sorry GBS/Goons I am dealing with some poo poo right now. I'm not gonna kill myself or do anything bad, just gonna cry a lot and get another cat.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Desert Bus posted:

Almost 15 years of being together 24/7. My vet is good. She is there now. But... I might have to get a new cat, gently caress today.

Big big hugs

I know how you feel. I had 11 years and I made the HUGE mistake of not getting another. You are wiser than I.
Your cat had a wonderful life with you I bet

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Beautiful baby boy

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spinz posted:

Beautiful baby boy

What a smug looking piece of poo poo. I love him.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm really sorry to hear about your cat. I hope you get through this without much suffering. :(

Here's a cat.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Spinz posted:

Big big hugs

I know how you feel. I had 11 years and I made the HUGE mistake of not getting another. You are wiser than I.

I spoiled the gently caress out of her and will continue to do so as long as I can. My carpet is already destroyed thanks to her so... She wants to poop blood all over it AND she's not in any pain? I am OK with that. We'll see. Not going to let her suffer though. gently caress that.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Trying to distract myself while she is at the vet:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I held my old dog as she was put down. It was heartbreaking. I still get really sad about it.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sorry, as much as I love pussy pics, all i have are pictures of usb cables and stories about their shipping woes. :shrug:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Kitten:

Now:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

It sounds like you gave her a great life

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Sorry, as much as I love pussy pics, all i have are pictures of usb cables and stories about their shipping woes. :shrug:

:justpost:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Desert Bus posted:

I spoiled the gently caress out of her and will continue to do so as long as I can. My carpet is already destroyed thanks to her so... She wants to poop blood all over it AND she's not in any pain? I am OK with that. We'll see. Not going to let her suffer though. gently caress that.

Yes as soon as I realized he was suffering I took care of it. That is absolutely the right call. You're making me cry. Necro this thread with your new honey and post it for all of us. I'm thinking of getting a cat even though I shouldn't because it will make getting a apartment harder but I need it for my mental health I think. I want a Sphinx but too expensive by far; it would have to be some kind of a rescue situation or something obviously. So I will get another tuxedo perhaps but realistically since it will be a rescue it will be a surprise. :)

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

:)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
God, that hurts. Much love to you and your girl. I can't post pics of my passed kitties because I'm already tearing up just thinking about them, so here's Ezra Peeps:

He's downstairs and will harass me if we make eye contact. He is very good at eye contact.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

We got antibiotics and probiotics and an attitude like we didn't just poo poo blood on the floor 8 hours ago.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Sorry you're going through this. My cat is 10 and I am super scared of whenever he ends up dying. I need to bring him in to get bloodwork to make sure his kidneys and everything are ok but I keep putting it off because he gets really aggressive and i hate stressing him out.
Here's kitten and now pics

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I posted these in the other cat thread but these are my faves

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

She is just wiped out like I've never really seen. Can't go to bed or I will probs kick her off of/out of the spot on my bed she has never chosen before.

Live blogging feline decline in GBS. I'm a normal person.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Do we love Da Bird(tm) or do we love the string it has? Who cares as long as we are happy and active?

https://www.dabird.com/

For someone who poo poo blood she is stubbornly resisting death.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
It's a rough time homie. You got some meds now though and hopefully that helps.

You also have friends here.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Spinz posted:

Big big hugs

Pretty much the exact same for me.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_FOS1GvZOY

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Trinity and Clem, respectively.
Sorry about your cat.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
My cat is dead now, but I will never not smile when I remember him doing this poo poo all the time

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

infraboy
Aug 15, 2002

Phungshwei!!!!!!1123

ive had her about a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

infraboy posted:

ive had her about a year