Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
it's especially rich coming from Ppd, who on many interviews has prided himself on being a player/coach and been dismissive of coaches drafting for the team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Sampatrick posted:

just because you can doesnt mean you should be able to lol. you werent before and who the gently caress can say why the poo poo changed. its loving moronic that teams with money to pay for a coach get to play 6v5 against teams that dont.

I'm not saying it should be allowed.

Just that notail is being a baby and idiot for not reading the email that ESL apparently sent out to everyone explicitly saying that this was now allowed and then for him to start crying about it on Twitter.

Edit: I understand no battle pass for TI10 but I would've liked to seen one to support the T2 and T3 teams in the lower division DPC leagues.

Ragingsheep fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 12, 2021

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Ragingsheep posted:

I'm not saying it should be allowed.

Just that notail is being a baby and idiot for not reading the email that ESL apparently sent out to everyone explicitly saying that this was now allowed and then for him to start crying about it on Twitter.

I'd like to see the email and know who it was sent and the context of it. Also it's comically that OG sort of farmed their own fountain with this own goal here.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ILL Machina posted:

Sooooo, valve is finally announcing they've just pocketed last years money then, yeah?

I also can't read

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I'd like to see the email and know who it was sent and the context of it. Also it's comically that OG sort of farmed their own fountain with this own goal here.

It's what noxville said on reddit and confirmed by some guy who's the twitter manager for No BH...

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/na1hnx/ppd_talkes_to_the_team_during_official_dpc_game/gxrh1wr/

awesmoe
Nov 30, 2005

Pillbug
arkosh are very disrespectful

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

they probably submitted for season 1 the same way as every other team did and then didnt resubmit for season 2 because it was all the same content anyway.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Sampatrick posted:

just because you can doesnt mean you should be able to lol. you werent before and who the gently caress can say why the poo poo changed. its loving moronic that teams with money to pay for a coach get to play 6v5 against teams that dont.

I agree it should be against the rules. It’d be bad enough even if he was just in the room, but if he was actually independently observing, that seems like a serious advantage.

But I understand, gotta make a crutch for these weak European teams.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
I don't want to live in a world where PPD is right about anything

Ragingsheep
Nov 7, 2009

rjmccall posted:

I agree it should be against the rules. It’d be bad enough even if he was just in the room, but if he was actually independently observing, that seems like a serious advantage.

But I understand, gotta make a crutch for these weak European teams.

If they rely on it too much, then they'll get negatively impacted on LAN where coaches aren't allowed in game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Secret/Liquid is in just over 12 hours and if Secret loses they'll have 4 losses :getin:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/theAllianceGG/status/1392258715080867840

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Secret/Liquid is in just over 12 hours and if Secret loses they'll have 4 losses :getin:

God please

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

call me a millennial boomer but nikobaby's neck piece looks like poo poo

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Niko's twitter game is on point

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

bad tattoo, very good shitposting

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/Handsken1/status/1392267629482725376

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Summary of the Alliance situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vPtn1StzA4

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/DreamHackDota/status/1392442474065547266

lmao

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
t minus 30 until ppd dropped from yet another team

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lol

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
how did Gorgc accidentally tilt himself into a real DPC team?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
First the PL heal at one hp then the chaos knight bkb vs doom.

I say as he ultis at 33% health and blindly bumbles in and feeds

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

nikosoft posted:

I don't want to live in a world where PPD is right about anything

Good news!

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

meepo game

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

Alliance only has one game left I think, against hellbear smashers

Imagine how hilarious it would be if they lose that game now that they can't rely on the coach as much.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

SpiritOfLenin posted:

Alliance only has one game left I think, against hellbear smashers

Imagine how hilarious it would be if they lose that game now that they can't rely on the coach as much.

They won against Liquid, Nigma, Secret and OG without a coach and lot to Brame with a coach so I'm not entirely sure the impact is that big.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

TheRat posted:

They won against Liquid, Nigma, Secret and OG without a coach and lot to Brame with a coach so I'm not entirely sure the impact is that big.

I don't think this is true. The rules were established at the beginning of season 2 allowing coaches and they had Loda or someone right? Likely they had him there all the time.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Jerk McJerkface posted:

I don't think this is true. The rules were established at the beginning of season 2 allowing coaches and they had Loda or someone right? Likely they had him there all the time.

Loda hasn't been a coach since the Liquid lineup left. Alliance had no coach until ppd joined recently.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
meepwned

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

ppd was absolutely coaching Alliance before they made the official announcement, I think nikobaby made a tweet thanking their new coach and added a bunch of salt emotes to the end of it like two weeks prior

e:
https://twitter.com/NikoDOTA/status/1387496062093512704

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Secret/Liquid is starting soon

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

I'm simultaneously loving this Secret draft and also not confident in it :thunk:

Burrow / Roar is some sick initation, but what after that.

e; :ohdear:

Sab669 fucked around with this message at 17:24 on May 12, 2021

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

awesmoe posted:

The Main Event kicks off August 10 and continues through August 15, when the final teams battle in the Grand Finals to be crowned TI10 champions – and claim their share of the $40,018,195 prize pool that awaits.
Neither of these events will fund The International prize pool, as the TI10 Battle Pass prize pool still remains to be claimed.

Oh thanks. For some reason I assumed they would be doing another BP.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/SirActionSlacks/status/1392515819397992451

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
drat i really dont think secret is going to the major

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Secret just look like a completely different team. Guess they really are in TI mode.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol void went like one for thirty on attacks on PA in the chrono