Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Interviewer: So, tell us a little about yourself.

Interviewee: Well, recently I reorganized my pantries, putting things in bins and labeling them all, which, in my mind, was a very responsible adult thing to do. But I very deliberately labeled some of the bins things like SNAX and BEANZ, I think out of a subconscious desire to subvert those things.

Interviewer: mmhmm. It says here you were posting in the grey forums? Why did you leave your last position?

Interviewee: Oh, I didn't leave, I'll still be posting there part time. I just wanted to pick up something, you know, less stressful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Interviewer: Tell us about a time when you posted a thread and nobody replied in it for like a whole 20 minutes.

Interviewee: Well, I did get a bit anxious, if I'm honest, but I think that's a perfectly natural reaction. Then I made a follow up post.

Interviewer: And then?

Interviewee: Then I went to the supermarket to pick up some bits.

Heather Papps

hello friend

yeah sorry i'm late for this interview, there was a dog outside wearing a bandana so i had to pet it and take pictures. LOOK!

you're hired.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Pet crimes? I, uh. I'm not allowed to talk about that. Not since the laser light show debacle.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
me: well i recently gave up smoking weed...

interviewer: you're hired!

FutonForensic

interviewer: what are some of your weaknesses

me: i have generalized anxiety disorder, i have ADHD, i have irritable bowel syndrome, i have tinnitus, i have rosacea, i have adult acne, i have high blood pressure,
i have insomnia, I have feline leukemia, i have Train Brain, i have--

interviewer: i think you misheard me. you're listing our prerequisites

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

me: i have generalized anxiety disorder, i have ADHD, i have irritable bowel syndrome, i have tinnitus, i have rosacea, i have adult acne, i have high blood pressure,

wimsy

Luvcow posted:

me: well i recently gave up smoking weed...

interviewer: you're hired!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

FutonForensic posted:

nut

FutonForensic posted:

frump truck

hello... again!

interviewer: so what are you down for
interviewee: whatever
interviewer: hell yeah
interviewee: hell yeah

Heather Papps

hello friend

frump truck posted:

interviewer: so what are you down for
interviewee: whatever
interviewer: hell yeah
interviewee: hell yeah

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Flavius Aetass
my previous experience posting trpmo doesn't line up exactly, but i learned a lot about not capitalizing and keeping it short and sweet

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

dude is that a fuckign cat in a hammock? lmfao

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Flavius Aetass
interviewer: now, we ask everyone this just to see your process-- how many kittens could fit in this hammock

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Flavius Aetass posted:

interviewer: now, we ask everyone this just to see your process-- how many kittens could fit in this hammock

Depends if it's African or European

Prof. Crocodile

interviewer: i'm going to say a common word or phrase, and you say the first thing that comes to mind. 'lol nice'

interviewee: lol nice

interviewer: lol nice

FutonForensic

Prof. Crocodile posted:

interviewer: i'm going to say a common word or phrase, and you say the first thing that comes to mind. 'lol nice'

interviewer: lol nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2x6tvf