Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Flavius Aetass
wish i had an ant farm so i could watch them move blue fluid on a tunnel 1x/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
alien ant farm

Goons Are Gifts

Flavius Aetass posted:

wish i had an ant farm so i could watch them move blue fluid on a tunnel 1x/month

this guy gets byob, cspam you made a good choice when electing him for trpum

Goons Are Gifts

Zedhe Khoja posted:

post pics of your cuddlebug

Here you can see him cuddling with his food, because he loves his food and posts about it a lot

I assume you meant him because I have a lot of bugs I cuddle with regularly, I cuddle with ants, scorpions, spiders, roaches, woodlice, locusts, I cuddle with everything

Goons Are Gifts

Check this out, here he was cuddling with another locust friend while munching on it, lovingly, and being almost completely buried because he's a lazy gently caress

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
farmerishly Hear there's gonna be a big locust brood this year

B33rChiller

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Are cicadas a kind of locust?

Amp

B33rChiller posted:

Are cicadas a kind of locust?

technically no

Goons Are Gifts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

the babies are growing fiercely

Khanstant
no offense to centipedes but I grew up in a millipede family so I'm partial to that side of things

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1luhy8q8Lks

Manifisto

Flavius Aetass posted:

thalweg

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

alien ant farm

If you think about it, the real alien ant farm is.... Earth

Prof. Crocodile

thalweg posted:

If you think about it, the real alien ant farm is.... Earth

:hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile

Bideo James posted:

what does byob know about DMT

quite a bit, actually. I had a lot of DMT adventures during 2020, but I’m pretty much done with it now, because I was slowly turning into joe rogan.

Prof. Crocodile

niel degrasse Tyson, did you hear about that thread where the guy won’t wear the piss tape hat? Jamie pull up that thread.

biosterous

Flavius Aetass posted:

eatenmyeyes

It's been a while, friends.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

Check this out, here he was cuddling with another locust friend while munching on it, lovingly, and being almost completely buried because he's a lazy gently caress

wish i could just lay in bed buried under the covers with my face poking out and half a steak hanging out of my mouth instead of going to work

take the moon

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

quite a bit, actually. I had a lot of DMT adventures during 2020, but I’m pretty much done with it now, because I was slowly turning into joe rogan.

good call

i read that essay that compared going alt-right to a dmt trip & it was p lol

Ass-penny

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Truly a fate worse than death.

Ass-penny

Foo Diddley posted:

spiders are cool and good, and they are our friends

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wish i could just lay in bed buried under the covers with my face poking out and half a steak hanging out of my mouth instead of going to work

hell, same

Bearjew

bring your own pee

Khanstant
id wear the piss hat and id drink the pig shat

Stevie Lee
bring your own boombox imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBfSI6lKbG8

Sir Tonk
when do we get a dark mode for byob?

Sir Tonk

those band names arent real

Prof. Crocodile

Sir Tonk posted:

when do we get a dark mode for byob?

the best minds in byob are currently working on this, and by "best minds" i mean the kitten in the hammock.

Lux Anima

"If you can fit it into the beer cups in your crazy straw hat (purchased just outside the gates), you can bring it into the stadium" day.

Buddykins

I Love You
byopee

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

How many avs is that today buddykins?

Buddykins

I Love You
like 3 lol

Goons Are Gifts

thank you for your service

Flavius Aetass
what is the preferred praise in byob out of emptyquote, :eyepop:, :vince:, lol, or :golfclap:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Flavius Aetass posted:

what is the preferred praise in byob out of emptyquote, :eyepop:, :vince:, lol, or :golfclap:

:popeye:

Squizzle

just brainstorming here: byob getting “dank mode”

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Allow me to show an example:

Squizzle posted:

just brainstorming here: byob getting “dank mode”

:popeye:

Flavius Aetass
*trying as hard as i can*

Rarity posted: