Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SpaghettiKozak/status/1392167755399503874?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jose posted:

can you all make a new thread to discuss the holodomor

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Asking people to change threads is a holodomar of posting

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
holopostmor

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Did u know that straight men can have sex with men, and not be gay, it literally is not gay unless the balls touch

https://twitter.com/muddaub/status/1392598413447819264

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

Did u know that straight men can have sex with men, and not be gay, it literally is not gay unless the balls touch

https://twitter.com/muddaub/status/1392598413447819264

the balls touching is the best part

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Objectifying men you gently caress just to keep the straight card, what a strange game

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Gay sex is the most triggering of all straight pride activities. I would be very mad and jelly if straight men having gay sex, but only with each other. Since it's not gay if the guy you're loving isn't gay.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
“dude who has watched/helped his friends j/o” energy

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
there’s nothing gay about two straight dudes having sex.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
nothing special about that, it was like 2/3 of grindr outside of major cities during most of the 2010s.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
nothing straighter than having sex with another man, as long as you don't think he's cute

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Just two men celebrating each other’s strength

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I admit there’s a counterargument to be made. it’s possible that straight dudes having sex is actually appropriation of gay culture. perhaps more research is necessary.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Fortaleza posted:

dudes rockin

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
what’s better than this? just guys bangin dudes

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Fortaleza posted:

http://www.man2manalliance.org/index.html

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
In summary:

1. Phallus-Against-Phallus Sex, in the past commonly called "frottage," and today most often termed "Frot," is an inherently equal, natural, and masculine form of mutually and directy genital sexual expression.

2. Anal penetration, which at present is extolled by the mainstream gay male community, is by contrast inherently unequal, unnatural, and effeminizing, and is a vector for a host of physical ills, including some which are among the most terrifying known to humankind.

3. Most straight-identified men have same-sex erotic needs and desires which our contemporary heterosexualized culture cruelly, un-necessarily, and unreasonably demands they deny.

4. Frot offers all Men a Masculine, healthy, intimate, and sensually fulfilling expression of love, affection, and comradeship.

5. The Man2Man Alliance therefore calls upon all Men who Love Men to reject anal penetration, effeminacy, and promiscuity, and to embrace phallus-to-phallus intimacy, masculinity, and fidelity.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Excellent material besides, it’s refreshing to see a site that’s not bogged down by scripts and tracking and just loads so quickly

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

[sends link to hapless frontend team with no context] see this is what we should all be doing

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/im_PULSE/status/1392645880768040963?s=20

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry people who are in the Syrian Arab Army, you are not actually in favor of Palestinian self-determination

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Wait how many of you exactly are Palestinian??????

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

little munchkin posted:

In summary:

1. Phallus-Against-Phallus Sex, in the past commonly called "frottage," and today most often termed "Frot," is an inherently equal, natural, and masculine form of mutually and directy genital sexual expression.

2. Anal penetration, which at present is extolled by the mainstream gay male community, is by contrast inherently unequal, unnatural, and effeminizing, and is a vector for a host of physical ills, including some which are among the most terrifying known to humankind.

3. Most straight-identified men have same-sex erotic needs and desires which our contemporary heterosexualized culture cruelly, un-necessarily, and unreasonably demands they deny.

4. Frot offers all Men a Masculine, healthy, intimate, and sensually fulfilling expression of love, affection, and comradeship.

5. The Man2Man Alliance therefore calls upon all Men who Love Men to reject anal penetration, effeminacy, and promiscuity, and to embrace phallus-to-phallus intimacy, masculinity, and fidelity.

anarchists frot, tankies do anal penetration, socdems masturbate while cryting

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

tokin opposition posted:

anarchists frot, tankies do anal penetration, socdems masturbate while cryting

Today I learned I'm a socdem :(

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
https://twitter.com/logo_daedalus/status/1392584169222443010?s=21

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
that one is just baffling and weird

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
read losurdo

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
is it possible to dismantle the healthcare industry via anonymous gay sex

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
There's nothing to say you can't enjoy some anonymous gay sex after a hard day's work towards abolishing health insurance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QptgcUtik8

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pirate Radar posted:

there’s nothing gay about two straight dudes having sex.

One of the funniest things ever said to me was from a member of my under 18s footy team who said, "I wouldn't have sucked your dick if I knew you were gay."

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

As a trans woman I have a massive amount of power. I have trained my gender, honed it... Weaponized it. I can identify as a man, just for a second, like a brief flash of light faster than the eye can see. I can turn a lesbian straight (although I would never) or any straight man gay. I can have ten simultaneous genders, each spinning at 69,420 RPM and razor sharp, laced with 99% purity gender fluid. Fear me, for my gender reveal would snuff out the sun and all the stars in the sky.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Main difference is anonymous gay sex is a much better reason for joining the DSA.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

You know what's really gay: sex with women

All that weak effeminate female energy gaying up your lovemaking, when you could be celebrating mutual strength and manliness 69ing with another hard tough straight dude

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

VitalSigns posted:

im gay

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW7IF64bS88

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

sex, that activity completely separate from health

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

All that weak effeminate female energy gaying up your lovemaking, when you could be celebrating mutual strength and manliness 69ing with another hard tough straight dude

if you kiss a straight lady you're locking lips with somebody who sucks weiners. that's gay as gently caress qed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
eating pussy is the gayest thing a man can possibly do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
The only truly leftist sex act is eating rear end.

The bourgeoisie seeks to divide us, to employ our genitals as weapons against us.

All humans have asses, all asses exist to be eaten out. Our genitals must be set aside for the collective (w)hole. Each according to his assery, each according to his need (to lick the bootyhole).