Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

#AndNew

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

#BlessedMiroDay

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Today is a day for Gamers.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

We're all the best today, man

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
He
Is the best
He's the best man

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cage Kicker posted:

He
Is the best
He's the best man

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Thread title:

+ MIRO DAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I’m glad they gave him enough space after he signed to just fool around with Kip and the Best Friends and work up this terrifying monster persona he has now while he shook off the WWE cobwebs

And now look at my boy

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Miroslav Barnyashev

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

a bit of a rocky dynamite but man they nailed the takeoff and landing at least

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The show had its ups and downs but everything about that match was just how it should be.

Miro is from the start just a scary fast monster throwing Darby across the room. Darby gets some offense in, he tries everything, he doesn't give up quickly, but just, he's never faced anyone like this before. What do you do against someone like this? He doesn't know. Nobody knows yet.

And the way Miro works the crowd, the gestures, all the little things, he's so drat scary.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

https://twitter.com/cozysuperkick/status/1392659871896465409

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
That was a great Dynamite, my group loved Bucks vs SCU but honestly every match was p drat good

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am super bummed I got pulled away from being able to watch just as miro came out

I need to watch this match, and miro/archer and sting/Darby vs sky ego will be rad

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

rotinaj posted:

I am super bummed I got pulled away from being able to watch just as miro came out

I need to watch this match, and miro/archer and sting/Darby vs sky ego will be rad

darby is gonna tell page to ego's edge him out of the ring over the barricade

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
Can anyone recommend a big guy little guy that had pacing like that? I can't recall anything in recent history that felt like jesus christ what can this guy do to get this man away from him like that match felt for every second of it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

nerdrum posted:

Can anyone recommend a big guy little guy that had pacing like that? I can't recall anything in recent history that felt like jesus christ what can this guy do to get this man away from him like that match felt for every second of it.

massrafter is gonna punch me in the neck but mike awesome vs spike dudley is what comes to mind.

more accessible, jeff hardy vs undertaker ladder match

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

miro

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Imagine looking at this goddamn monster of a man and deciding the best thing to do with him is put him in not one, not two, but *four* fuckin' cuck angles.

Imagine...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:laffo: at a company having this man signed for 9.5 years and not understanding how to use him, meanwhile the very next company to get him pulls it off in eight months

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JOHN CENA posted:

massrafter is gonna punch me in the neck but mike awesome vs spike dudley is what comes to mind.

more accessible, jeff hardy vs undertaker ladder match

or bam bam v spike?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Chris James 2 posted:

:laffo: at a company having this man signed for 9.5 years and not understanding how to use him, meanwhile the very next company to get him pulls it off in eight months

(Glances at WWE rules and procedures) Well here's your first problem, you gotta stop drug testing the dude

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's really easy to gently caress things like that up when you don't give a poo poo and treat people like human action figures.
Anyway Miro great.

Also the Cody promo tonight was the worst bit of Cody self-indulgence since the Limo promo with Tony a year and a half ago.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

immediately launching into Archer v Miro is loving insane and I cannot wait to see who else he is going to fight the next few months. Even more important than just having the belt, he can have a shitload of dream matches.

Imagining Miro fighting Sammy, PAC, REY FENIX, Pentagon, Starks, Jungle Boy.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
game

OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

no but seriously I'm loving pumped for Miro

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
OUYA LIVES

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rotinaj posted:

or bam bam v spike?

also sick as hell

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCyPFGR0w68

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

i like that miro and his wife banged in the tank

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Miro just constantly following Darby around beating the poo poo out of him and not giving Paul Turner any time to talk to Darby, or just screaming,"RING THE BELL! RING THE BELL!" repeatedly at him was so, so loving cool :hellyeah:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Remember when people were like "well ackshually AEW doesn't know how to use Miro" and now it turns out that they really spent those six months gradually building one of the most believable monster heels in a long-rear end time?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
In summary, Miro owns.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Mirowns

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Wednesday will now be referred to only as “Miro Day”

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

Darby made Miro look huge in this match. Absolute monster of a man

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I fear for whoever is AEW World Champion is when Miro decides he wants it :ohdear:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cage Kicker posted:

Wednesday will now be referred to only as “Miro Day”

It is Miro Day, my dudes.

Yeah...yeah, that works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

TUS posted:

I fear for whoever is AEW World Champion is when Miro decides he wants it :ohdear:

Kenny is gonna hold up a big slab of juicy steak with G1 written on it and fling it towards Japan to distract Miro away for a couple of months.