Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

what would you ideally have in your home that you can't have right now

for me it would be a high-end toto washlet toilet seat. a heated toilet seat is the best. a bidet is out of this world. plus having a button labeled "butt" that you can press any time you want is a dream come true. i'd even appreciate the model that makes electronic gurgling water noises because my bathroom doesn't have a fan.
but, even outside of expense, my bathroom configuration doesn't allow it :( plus my loving weirdo city toilet doesn't have a fill valve :ssj:

PS your answer can be sincere like mine or goofy or if you just want to mash on the keyboard that's cool too. this thread is for everyone

frump truck fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

A gas stove.
A kitchen with enough worktop to roll dough.
A second bedroom.
A hot tub.

nut

window

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A new tarp to keep the rain off

Android Blues

nut posted:

window

chair. . .

Android Blues

squatting on the floor, typing into my time-yellowed Packard Bell keyboard, trying blearily to remember the sorts of things that my parents had in their home before the Disaster

Android Blues

dog...? daug? I amn't sure. table, definitely, and pipe with the Sweet Wet inside.

Escape From Noise

One more burner, space for my little oven, more counter space, more outlets for appliances, a larger and better laid out bathroom, better wallpaper (especially for the toilet), better windows for the toilet and bathroom...

nut

a i r h o l e s . . .

Android Blues

nut posted:

a i r h o l e s . . .

biosterous

a freezer, the above-fridge freezer isn't big enough for all the stuff we want to freeze. and we don't have any place we could reasonably fit even a 3 cubic foot mini freezer

a gas stove for sure. electric oven is great but i want gas for the stove please

windows that i could actually look out of and see nature, instead of frosted windows that i could remove to look out and see bricks

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

window

nut posted:

a i r h o l e s . . .

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

a lack of termites.

a bathtub that kept the water at exactly the right temperature for as long as i desired.

I dunno I'm shopping for a new rug to cover some more of my termite floors so that'll be nice

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

a bathtub that kept the water at exactly the right temperature for as long as i desired.

*a hot tub

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Yeah but inside and without jets and I don’t want it full of water all the time.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

a steamroom or sauna would be amazing. i have considered building a temporary sweat lodge sorta thing outside.

also, a doorbell. i need to get a doorbell.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
grounded outlets in every room

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
A huge library with a ladder and some comfy chairs

Doll House Ghost

One of those Japanese soaking tubs
A 4m high painting studio that's always sunny and airy and free of cat hair
A biiiiiiig balcony
A bathroom with colourful wares. Gimme your garish pink toilets and your pastel blue sinks, I desire them

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Yeah but inside and without jets and I don’t want it full of water all the time.

A hot tub without jets is just baths with friends.

Heather Papps posted:

a steamroom or sauna would be amazing. i have considered building a temporary sweat lodge sorta thing outside.

also, a doorbell. i need to get a doorbell.

Heck yeah, Finnish sauna type deal. Just a cedar phone booth with a tiny wood stove in it. Then jump out and roll around in the snow like a lunatic.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
roof

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

someon i have to assume is my doppelganger already posted a library and a painting studio, both are on my wish list for whenever i buy a house

e: oh wait that was 2 different people. OH WELL

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

take the moon

by sebmojo
a pot in which to piss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Buttchocks posted:

Oh god this would be heaven

I just want a garage

nut

take the moon posted:

a pot in which to piss

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

take the moon posted:

a pot in which to piss

You can only lease those now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lack of load bearing drywall

Finger Prince

A room specifically for the growing of plants. An arboretum, if you will.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I would like a second bathroom so I can take a bath as long as I want even if other people need to poop.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Heather Papps

hello friend

How Wonderful! posted:

I would like a second bathroom so I can take a bath as long as I want even if other people need to poop.

a bathroom with no toilet in it would be royal as hell

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A bathroom with two toilets, facing each other, for maximum family time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them

Buttchocks posted: