Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dy. posted:

You're really starting to ping me with this stuff. You know what there is. Stop trying to act like him being town or scum has anything to do with me writing a long post about it.

just for the love of god focus on someone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Mr. Steak posted:

just for the love of god focus on someone else
I realize I cannot take you down today, but soon enough. I still get to point out when you're being overtly scummy.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

dy. posted:

I realize I cannot take you down today, but soon enough. I still get to point out when you're being overtly scummy.

at least point to who you think i'm scum with, if you want to dive into your case more. i mean, i hardly have a deficit of posts and opinions to search through.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

at least point to who you think i'm scum with, if you want to dive into your case more. i mean, i hardly have a deficit of posts and opinions to search through.

OA

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

Mr. Steak posted:

I don't really think about the game like that. That's too many levels of conclusion-jumping without seeing a flip.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

because i moved off him? what, are you daring me to vote for oa again just because you think im scum. no, i will not vote for oa

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

because i moved off him? what, are you daring me to vote for oa again just because you think im scum. no, i will not vote for oa

I...wasn’t trying to get you to vote OA, I don’t expect you to, I think you’re scum with him

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Steak or OA for me today, no exceptions.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

I...wasn’t trying to get you to vote OA, I don’t expect you to, I think you’re scum with him

you're right about one thing. me and oa are the same alignment certainly

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Everyone should go read through Page 5 and Page 6 of steak’s post history, wherein he has not attempted to find scum at all in his last like 20 posts and is vastly more interested in keeping himself alive.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

would steak really bus this poorly and send oa down with himself?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ilmucche posted:

would steak really bus this poorly and send oa down with himself?

It could be scum steak trying to attach himself to town OA, it could be town steak earnestly thinking OA is town, it could be scum steak talking about scum OA and just not expecting anyone to be able to call it under a layer of WIFOM

I do know steak isn’t trying to find scum though

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

Everyone should go read through Page 5 and Page 6 of steak’s post history, wherein he has not attempted to find scum at all in his last like 20 posts and is vastly more interested in keeping himself alive.

i am plenty interested in keeping myself alive, but ive gotta be honest. i have never felt that my life was threatened in this game (yet?)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im also not so much concerned with being the one to find scum, as i am concerned with scum losing the game

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

im also not so much concerned with being the one to find scum, as i am concerned with scum losing the game

Jesus loving Christ

Yeah, you’re REALLY playing to your wincon steak, that is obvious.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

Jesus loving Christ

Yeah, you’re REALLY playing to your wincon steak, that is obvious.

idk what's not clicking. i unvoted oa because i wont want to vote town. my lack of a strong scum case (let alone a unique case that you wouldn't accuse of piggybacking) doesn't mean anything.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf it might benefit you to look at someone else besides me (and steak), even briefly. I’m not saying don’t vote me just consider other people so you aren’t left with your dick in your hand when I flip town. Your conspiracy theories about a clandestine scum team working behind the scenes to save me are kinda batshit. Me and steak being scumbros makes literally no sense either, it’s almost as bad as thinking you and me could be scumbros (SNG’s position)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyway i am super procrastinating that translation at this point, so brb later tonight

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Steak posted:

idk what's not clicking. i unvoted oa because i wont want to vote town. my lack of a strong scum case (let alone a unique case that you wouldn't accuse of piggybacking) doesn't mean anything.

Actually it means you have no ability to find scum in this game, somehow, which tends to be a problem scum have. Just because you’re brashly admitting “too scummy to be scum” poo poo in thread doesn’t mean I’m going to give you a pass. You have now said almost everything scum are supposed to say quietly, out loud, and the town is shooting itself in the foot if it lets you live any longer.

but you’re scum, because if you were town, the scum would be pushing you like mad, but right now it feels like me shouting into a drainpipe.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Sandwolf it might benefit you to look at someone else besides me (and steak), even briefly. I’m not saying don’t vote me just consider other people so you aren’t left with your dick in your hand when I flip town. Your conspiracy theories about a clandestine scum team working behind the scenes to save me are kinda batshit. Me and steak being scumbros makes literally no sense either, it’s almost as bad as thinking you and me could be scumbros (SNG’s position)

Knock this poo poo off, all you’ve done this game is attack people’s attacks on you.

How about you tell me who scum is instead of just trying to convince me I’m wrong?

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

but you’re scum, because if you were town, the scum would be pushing you like mad, but right now it feels like me shouting into a drainpipe.

im willing to bet it's just townies who are smart enough to not blurt out their townreads in thread

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(gently caress i said i would go translate)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Alright well it feels like the town is drowning in 8inches of water and you seem pretty contented by that, steak, since you’re not even pretending to want or care about finding scum

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

Knock this poo poo off, all you’ve done this game is attack people’s attacks on you.

How about you tell me who scum is instead of just trying to convince me I’m wrong?

I’ve been screaming from the rooftops that SNG is scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’ve been screaming from the rooftops that SNG is scum

This might be pure opinion but I had to go into your posts to even find the last mention of SNG and it all feels very noncommittal “vote sng right guys?”

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’ve read through Keanne now and I’m not really sure why I thought he was scum before, back to the drawing board I guess

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

This might be pure opinion but I had to go into your posts to even find the last mention of SNG and it all feels very noncommittal “vote sng right guys?”

Yeah I’m done interacting with you. You’ve obviously got the blinders on and I’m not wasting the thread’s time with this disingenuous poo poo

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’ve read through Keanne now and I’m not really sure why I thought he was scum before, back to the drawing board I guess

I'm acting very scummy it's weird that even a handful of people are saying I'm town imo.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

gonna ##vote toalpaz

All the casing on OA is pushing me that way, and i'm curious as to what steak is up to. I have an idea or two on steak as to their role but am obviously not sure. Will hit someone with a lurker vote on grandi to hopefully see what the flip is like.

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

CCKeane posted:

I'm acting very scummy it's weird that even a handful of people are saying I'm town imo.
I get strong town vibes from your general attitude but I am growing increasingly worried that you are not doing more or pushing a little harder. I usually think of you as someone with stronger opinions at this point in the game.

The biggest townie thing you did for me was acknowledge that you were on OA mostly because other people were talking about him. I don't think scum would have been cool saying something like that. I was at the same time reassured and a little disappointed.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

CCKeane posted:

Not saying you’re town just don’t see anything that’s pinging me. Sorry I guess?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

On the plus side this is definitely town sandwolf. Only town sandwolf would be so frustratingly bone-headed

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ObamaAkbar. posted:

On the plus side this is definitely town sandwolf. Only town sandwolf would be so frustratingly bone-headed

hard agree. plus hes a mason anyway

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

gonna ##vote toalpaz

All the casing on OA is pushing me that way, and i'm curious as to what steak is up to. I have an idea or two on steak as to their role but am obviously not sure. Will hit someone with a lurker vote on grandi to hopefully see what the flip is like.

is toal's vote on grandi a lurker vote.....?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Okay thank you

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
We should vote merk out so he can focus on survivor.

##vote merk

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Somberbrero posted:

We should vote merk out so he can focus on survivor.

##vote merk

Nah, the merk that came out of the wood work and smugly said look what you can do in only 15 minutes is townmerk.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I guess I should compile my town reads so I can start working backwards. Unlike steak, these will not be fabricated because lol.

dy
Sandwolf
merk
steak
Keane
me

Ok, 6 out of 15 isn't terrible. I will not be voting that list today barring the oddest of circumstances.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Grandicap posted:

I guess I should compile my town reads so I can start working backwards. Unlike steak, these will not be fabricated because lol.

dy
Sandwolf
merk
steak
Keane
me

Ok, 6 out of 15 isn't terrible. I will not be voting that list today barring the oddest of circumstances.

At least one of the scum team is in this list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

At least one of the scum team is in this list

lol

Hum what’re your thoughts?