Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nitoku is kind of like le banner, no? skilled enough, but with an unimpressive w/l record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

We're about to get Gaolong round two

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

nitoku is kind of like le banner, no? skilled enough, but with an unimpressive w/l record.

He has a good win% but a low # of matches fought in for his age.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Well that was a bit anticlimactic. This next match is gonna be a loving banger though.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Akoya was still falling when Lolong destroyed Nicolas. Did the man activate ZA WARUDO?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://manga4life.com/read-online/Kengan-Omega-chapter-109.html
Translation up.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
Lolong is getting pushed hard enough that I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up as the actual final boss after he takes off Sabertooth Niko's head with a sneak attack

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its very kengan to see medel and rihito are now friends

to add to the whole nitoku jobbing chat he also fought agito to an extent not done until the beard beat him

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I think he wins but is secretly worm

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/CastroRabbitDJ/status/1392751074155679746?s=19

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
At this point I’m expecting Terashi to be an existing character. Hatsumi maybe?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I say clone bando because Purgatory already has gu survivors, worm double agents, and the tiger vessel. So they can't let the Kengan side be the only ones with a clone and Bando worked with them in the past so that's enough pretense to copy someone as unique as he is.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

I say clone bando because Purgatory already has gu survivors, worm double agents, and the tiger vessel. So they can't let the Kengan side be the only ones with a clone and Bando worked with them in the past so that's enough pretense to copy someone as unique as he is.

Purgatory also has a nicholas le banner.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Purgatory also has a nicholas le banner.

no they don't? nicholas le banner always wins, so the blond guy who just fought obviously wasn't him.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

no they don't? nicholas le banner always wins, so the blond guy who just fought obviously wasn't him.

Uh, the buff blonde guy who punched out Akoya and the thing blonde guy is Nicholas Banner.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

RatHat posted:

At this point I’m expecting Terashi to be an existing character. Hatsumi maybe?

Clone Yamashitakazuo, raised to be a fighter

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Nicholas Le Banner and his opponent both die of blood loss during their fight, who becomes the new Nicholas Le Banner?

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.

Catpetter1981 posted:

If Nicholas Le Banner and his opponent both die of blood loss during their fight, who becomes the new Nicholas Le Banner?

Doesn't matter, Nicholas Le Banner can never die; only the fighters who play him, oh yeah!

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
They are making Terashi so incredibly and obviously suspicious that I'm hoping that he is a red herring and the inevitable reveal of who he is will end up being something silly.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Lt. Lizard posted:

They are making Terashi so incredibly and obviously suspicious that I'm hoping that he is a red herring and the inevitable reveal of who he is will end up being something silly.

We already got the fake Worm with Nicolas so another one would be lame. At this point the Tiger's Vessel has gotta be Fei but Terashi being a clone of an existing character would fit the story really well.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Catpetter1981 posted:

Technically the first person to walk up and style their hair properly.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Terashi just being a normal fighter who likes wearing a mask would be loving great.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Still waiting for the other shoe to fall on Banner because why would Naidan be concerned about him if he was at most a particularly murderous gimmick fighter.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Maybe Naidan knew about Nicholas as a white tattoo worm and genuinely cared about his new buddies enough to tell them

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
New chapter is out.
https://manga4life.com/read-online/Kengan-Omega-chapter-110-page-1.html

Liu has interesting taste in music at least

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Toku2 is going to lose but drat if he isn't making me want to believe.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Only an idiot would do this

The Idiot agrees but the idiot can also take a hit

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Toku2 is going to lose but drat if he isn't making me want to believe.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he went from a background character to an interesting dude in record time.

Angry Lobster
May 16, 2011

Served with honor
and some clarified butter.
It's an interesting way to start a match, that's for sure.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Battle of the characters who can give the strongest in their organisation a good fight but not beat them then

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It's possible that tanking hits with his face in every fight is why Nitoku is bad at writing.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Ok, that's pretty promising beginning of the fight. I'm digging this.

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
THis fight is gonna be good, Nitoku, looking froward to non-trad matchups and less commentary/flashbacks with unnecessary characters in far away places.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
i assume the super technical analysis opening up this fight is like an apology for the last 8 matches being magical fake bullshit

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The first thing that happens in next chapter is Liu using ancient Chinese martial technique to flex his muscles so hard they create air-blast that blows Nitoku away, thus allowing Liu to escape his grapple. :colbert:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Venuz Patrol posted:

i assume the super technical analysis opening up this fight is like an apology for the last 8 matches being magical fake bullshit

To be fair to the series, Rihito v Falcon was alright in this territory.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

All Julius had to do was flex super hard!

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

To be fair to the series, Rihito v Falcon was alright in this territory.

i get what you're saying but it's still funny to say that of the fight that ended with the falcon goomba stomping rihito for the win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

AtomikKrab posted:

Only an idiot would do this

new thread title