Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
We are not alone, goons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That man with no neck, a horrible goatee, and Oakley glasses is easily the most credible man I've ever seen.

I'm pretty the US military is pulling some kind of poo poo here because that's the kind of person you put in front of the cameras in the same way scammers put deliberate spelling mistakes in scam emails - they don't want sceptical people wasting their time.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

do you think aliens have glory holes on their space ships? this question has kept me awake for too long.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The aliens died

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mournful and sad news this early Monday morning, heard it on the news that all the aliens just died

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Le petite mort

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That man with no neck, a horrible goatee, and Oakley glasses is easily the most credible man I've ever seen.

I'm pretty the US military is pulling some kind of poo poo here because that's the kind of person you put in front of the cameras in the same way scammers put deliberate spelling mistakes in scam emails - they don't want sceptical people wasting their time.

The aliens are real, and they're fast, and they're my friends.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Do the aliens tug

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I once found a spaceship crashed in the woods near the family cabin but the alien was ok, so we went back and got really stoned and now we have really fun adventures while the alien learns about earth and we repair the spaceship.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

do you think aliens have glory holes on their space ships? this question has kept me awake for too long.

aliens are way too advanced for that nonsense, they obviously have glory portals

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
Have they come for our hot moms?

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

porfiria posted:

We are not alone, goons.

Heh, maybe you're not :smug:

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

There is one (1) alien

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's actually interdimensional bigfoots.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I wonder what the US military is putting or planning to put in the skies above America that they want people reporting as aliens. Drones seems obvious but surely that's mundane enough and there's enough private drones already up there that going on 60 Minutes is overkill.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Derpies posted:

Do the aliens tug

They tug faster and harder than most puny men can even imagine.

It's doubtful most of us will be capable of learning their advanced tugging tech for some decades.

Though highly advanced tuggers like you, Derpies,, will soon be bathed in their emanations.

Source this guy: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I want to believe

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

aliens stole that guy's entire neck, we should feel sorry for him

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
what if it us, that are the real aliens

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Thats a UFO, not aliens.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's just what they want you to think, chump :smuggo:

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually aliens, but like some gas giant intelligence from Jupiter or something that can zip around in space/atmosphere due to how it came about. I would be shocked if it was sentient in a manner we could predict, and what I'm actually scared to poo poo about is that it's some space animal we're gonna destroy to learn how to break physics in new ways, which will inevitably lead to much more horrible weapons.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Nah the space aliens will just come down and take you away to a human factory farm on Alpha Centauri.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

There's no reason to be feeding this to the 60 minutes crew.
What's the play, government

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pnumoman posted:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually aliens, but like some gas giant intelligence from Jupiter or something that can zip around in space/atmosphere due to how it came about. I would be shocked if it was sentient in a manner we could predict, and what I'm actually scared to poo poo about is that it's some space animal we're gonna destroy to learn how to break physics in new ways, which will inevitably lead to much more horrible weapons.

You'd not be surprised if a non-sentient sack of gas propelled itself from Jupiter and entered our atmosphere while suffering no ill effects?

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

You'd not be surprised if a non-sentient sack of gas propelled itself from Jupiter and entered our atmosphere while suffering no ill effects?

Well, relatively not surprised. I'd be much more shocked that there's a superpower nation that's developed scifi-like spy tech and are using it in this way, for example. In general, I'd be staggered if it was actually a non-sentient bag of gas "creature" from Jupiter.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

pnumoman posted:

Well, relatively not surprised. I'd be much more shocked that there's a superpower nation that's developed scifi-like spy tech and are using it in this way, for example. In general, I'd be staggered if it was actually a non-sentient bag of gas "creature" from Jupiter.

I promise you a superpower nation that's developed scifi-like spy tech is ludicrously more likely. The most likely thing by far is that it's some shady poo poo the US military is pulling to get extra funding allocated their way or it's a cover up for a drone programme or experimental aircraft. Maybe they're testing to see how credulous people are.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

The fact that we did not get a single "I am friends with the aliens (Space Force!) and am making big deals with them" tweet from 2016-2020 is absolute proof that the US Government doesn't know poo poo about aliens.

Or they know a lot and realize how terrifying the knowledge could be in the wrong hands.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

if aliens come to earth i'm gonna have sex with one of them

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

pnumoman posted:

do you have a goatee

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

The fact that we did not get a single "I am friends with the aliens (Space Force!) and am making big deals with them" tweet from 2016-2020 is absolute proof that the US Government doesn't know poo poo about aliens.

Or they know a lot and realize how terrifying the knowledge could be in the wrong hands.

There's also the possibility that they exist but refuse to treat the US as the sovereign entity of earth and go through the UN or China or something and that makes all of our leaders pouty

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's obvious that space aliens are reds and wouldn't deal with an openly capitalistic nation

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thank you for posting this old video of which there's been multiple posts in multiple threads in multiple forums already op, without your service I might not have seen it again. God bless you and the space ship you've been on while the rest of the world watched the actual space ship.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What's really gonna blow your mind is that it's been in the national news for over 6+ months that the US is going to hold some kind of information briefing in June about this poo poo and that these videos have been released officially by the government over the last year or so.

All of which has been posted here and talked about repeatedly and extensively and on actual news sites. But thank you for your service in watching 60 minutes to find out, I guess.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Caesar Saladin posted:

if aliens come to earth i'm gonna have sex with one of them

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
It's probably that super isolated tribe off the coast of India that kills all outsiders. They were Wakanda-ing us the whole time!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Senegalese.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I promise you a superpower nation that's developed scifi-like spy tech is ludicrously more likely. The most likely thing by far is that it's some shady poo poo the US military is pulling to get extra funding allocated their way or it's a cover up for a drone programme or experimental aircraft. Maybe they're testing to see how credulous people are.

If the sci-fi tech thing is true it's almost as big of a deal as aliens because whatever's going on in these videos is far and away better than anything publicly know now.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Why do I have Wakanda con go fund me to the tune of that Lion King song in my head now? Is that from here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

That's the one! They got us good.