Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Since July of 1947, when the US government covered up the wreckage of a classified surveillance balloon at Roswell, New Mexico with a flying saucer conspiracy, the idea of unidentified flying objects of extraterrestrial origin has captured the public imagination.

For decades, sightings and eyewitness testimony of UFOs was written off (largely correctly) as the work of overactive imaginations.

This was all fine and good until OUT OF loving NOWHERE, the lying, low energy NYT published this in December 2017.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/942080653427953665

Since then, we've seen unprecedented admissions from the US Department of Defense that yes, UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena aka UFOs for nerds) are real and they have no loving idea what they are.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1133009988916531200

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1261184548894900225

Culminating with the 60 Minutes episode released this evening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

So, what the hell is going on here? Are we being visited by strangers from outer space? Are there earthly lifeforms we are totally unaware of? Have foreign entities developed radical new technologies? If so, how are these objects seemingly defying the known laws of physics?

it's almost certainly russian or chinese spytech but look don't spoil the party

but yeah, this keeps coming up and i want to talk about what sort of op the government is running here

https://twitter.com/EricDKoch/status/1394133556255993856

thanks, god bless, and post about aliens itt

e: a+++ effortposts about black triangles in these links:

and a very thorough book recommendation list compiled by Pooky:

Pooky posted:

:siren: Book round-up version 1.2 :siren:

I searched for all posts with the word "book" in them and made a list. I've surely missed a lot, so please let me know if something needs to be added. I'll probably go back though using other search terms and update this. The tags are mostly rough guesses based on the amazon description or info in the accompanying post, they might not be accurate. Un-tagged books will get tags as I slowly pursue the list or if I get recommendations on what to tag them as. Titles marked with √ are available at deep discount if you look for it at the thread's favorite library.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Believer: Alien Encounters, Hard Science, and the Passion of John Mack by Ralph Blumenthal
via Post - Biography, Science

The Red Book by C. G. Jung
via Post - Journal, Autobiography, Woo, Spiritualism
[Note: The reader's edition of this book does not have all the illustrations which is probably one of the best parts]

The Day After Roswell by Philip Corso
via Post - Memoir, "Science", Questionable

The Late, Great Planet Earth by Hal Lindsey
via Post - Biblical, Prophecy, Conspiracy Theories, Woo

The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
via Post - Fiction, Sci-Fi

Childhood's End by Arthur C. Clarke

Brother Termite by Patricia Anthony

In Plain Sight: An investigation into UFOs and impossible science by Ross Coulthart
via Post - Investigative Journalism, Science

UFOs and Water: Physical Effects of UFOs on Water Through Accounts by Eyewitnesses by Carl W. Feindt
via Post - Accounts

Russia's USO Secrets: Unidentified Submersible Objects in Russian and International Waters by Paul Stonehill & Philip Mantle
via Post - Accounts

Mysterious Sky: Soviet UFO Phenomenon by Philip Mantle & Paul Stonehill
via Post - Accounts
[Note: This is a rare book, if you get a hold of a copy tell the thread please]

Remarkable luminous phenomena in nature: A catalog of geophysical anomalies by William R Corliss
via Post - Accounts, Science
[Note: This entire series is excellent but goons cleaned out the rest of the backstock, good luck finding a copy now]

The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects by Edward J. Ruppelt
via Post - Government, Blue Book, Science

American Cosmic: UFOs, Religion, Technology by D.W. Pasulka
via Post - Investigative Journalism, Science

A Canticle for Leibowitz by Walter M. Miller Jr.

UFOs & Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites by Robert Lambert Hastings
via Post - Accounts, Government

When They Appeared: Falcon Lake 1967: The inside story of a close encounter by Chris Rutkowski & Stan Michalak
via Post - Investigative Journalism, Single Event

TRINITY: The Best-Kept Secret by Jacques F. Vallée & Paola Leopizzi Harris
via Post - Government, Single Event

Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base by Annie Jacobsen
via Post - Questionable, Government, Investigative Journalism

Secret Projects: Flying Saucer Aircraft by Bill Rose & Tony Buttler
via Post - Science, Non-UAP

Hunters by Jack Lovejoy
[Note: Book spoilers in post]

1973, Year of the Humanoids: An Analysis of the Fall UFO/Humanoid Wave by David Webb
via Post - Accounts, Science, Investigative Journalism
[Note: This is a rare book, if you get a hold of a copy tell the thread please.]

Hunt for the Skinwalker: Science Confronts the Unexplained at a Remote Ranch in Utah by Colm A. Kelleher & George Knapp
via Post - Cryptozoology, Science

Inviting ET by Su Walker & Rev. White Otter
via Post - CE5, Woo, P'nutty

Consider Phlebas by Iain M. Banks

UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973 by Richard M. Dolan - Government, Investigative Journalism
The Alien Agendas: A Speculative Analysis of Those Visiting Earth by Richard Dolan
Roswell: The Ultimate Cold Case: Eyewitness Testimony and Evidence of Contact and the Cover-Up by Thomas J. Carey & Donald R. Schmitt - Single Event
The Extra-Dimensional Universe: Where the Paranormal Becomes the Normal by John R. Violette - Woo, Paranormal
via Post

Best UFO Cases: Europe by Illobrand Von Ludwiger - Accounts
Flying Saucers: The Startling Evidence of the Invasion from Outer Space (aka The Great Flying Saucer Hoax) by Coral E. Lorenzen - Accounts
The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered about UFO Influence on the Human Race by Jacques Vallee
Invisible Residents: The Reality of Underwater UFOs by Ivan T. Sanderson
The Presidents and UFOs: A Secret History from FDR to Obama by Larry Holcombe - Government
Strange Company: Military Encounters with UFOs in World War II by Keith Chester - Government
The Ufo Controversy in America by David M. Jacobs - Accounts
The UFO Experience: A Scientific Inquiry by J. Allen Hynek
UFOs in Wartime: What They Didn't Want You To Know by Mack Maloney - Government
Unconventional Flying Objects: A Former NASA Scientist Explains How UFOs Really Work by Paul R. Hill - Science, Government
The Utah UFO Display: A Scientist's Report by Frank B. Salisbury
via Post

Extraterrestrial: The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth by Avi Loeb - Single Event
Life in the Cosmos: From Biosignatures to Technosignatures by Manasvi Lingam & Avi Loeb - Science
via Post

UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record by Leslie Kean
via Post - Government, Investigative Journalism

Mind Trek by Joseph McMoneagle
via Post - Woo

Skinwalkers at the Pentagon: An Insiders' Account of the Secret Government UFO Program by James T Lacatski & Colm A Kelleher & George Knapp
via Post - Paranormal

The Reality of ESP: A Physicist's Proof of Psychic Abilities by Russell Targ
via Post - Woo

Secret Life: Firsthand, Documented Accounts of Ufo Abductions by David M. Jacobs
via Post - Accounts

THIEVES IN THE NIGHT: A Brief History of Supernatural Child Abductions by Joshua Cutchin
via Post

The Andreasson Affair: The True Story of a Close Encounter of the Fourth Kind by Raymond E. Fowler
via Post - Woo, Single Event

Impact To Contact: The Shag Harbour Incident by Chris Styles & Graham Simms
via Post - Single Event

The Cydonia Codex: Reflections from Mars by George J. Haas & William R. Saunders
via Post

The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology by Nick Cook - Government, Science
Phenomena by Annie Jacobsen - Government, Woo
via Post

The Case Against Reality: Why Evolution Hid the Truth from Our Eyes by Donald Hoffman
via Post - High Strangeness

Essays on Self-Reference by Niklas Luhmann
via Post

The Dawn of Everything: A New History of Humanity by David Graeber & David Wengrow
via Post

Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls: The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper with Humanity by Nigel Kerner
via Post

The Omega Project: Near-Death Experiences, Ufo Encounters, and Mind at Large by Kenneth Ring - NDEs
Humanoid Encounters 1965-1969: The Others amongst Us by Albert S. Rosales - Accounts
[Note: There are multiple in this series spanning other years]
Beyond UFOs: The Science of Consciousness & Contact with Non Human Intelligence (Volume One) by Reinerio Hernandez & Rudy Schild & Jon Klimo - Accounts
via Post

Probability 1: Why There Must Be Intelligent Life in the Universe by Amir D. Aczel
via Post - Science

Highways of the Mind: The art and history of pathworking by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki
via Post

The Time Traveller: One Man's Mission To Make Time Travel A Reality by Bruce Henderson & Ronald L Mallett
via Post - Science

Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power of Supplements by Thomas Yuschak
via Post

Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer
via Post - Fiction
[Note: Also available as a Area X: The Southern Reach Trilogy with all 3 books in one volume]

City of Saints and Madmen by Jeff VanderMeer
via Post - Fiction

Behold a Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper
via Post

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies by Jim Schnabel
via Post

Imaginary Weapons: A Journey Through the Pentagon's Scientific Underworld by Sharon Weinberger
via Post

Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation by David Marler
via Post

Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife by Leslie Kean
via Post - Investigative Journalism, NDEs

Between Ape and Human: An Anthropologist on the Trail of a Hidden Hominoid by Gregory Forth
via Post - Cryptozoology, Accounts

Moon Man: The True Story of a Filmmaker on the CIA Hit List by Bart Sibrel
via Post

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe by Robert Lanza & Bob Berman

The World Before Us: The New Science Behind Our Human Origins by Tom Higham
via Post

Against the Grain: A Deep History of the Earliest States by James C. Scott
via Post

Food of the Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge A Radical History of Plants, Drugs, and Human Evolution by Terence McKenna
True Hallucinations: Being an Account of the Author's Extraordinary Adventures in the Devil's Paradise by Terence McKenna
The Archaic Revival: Speculations on Psychedelic Mushrooms, the Amazon, Virtual Reality, UFOs, Evolution, Shamanism, the Rebirth of the Goddess, and the End of History by Terence Mckenna
The Invisible Landscape: Mind, Hallucinogens, and the I Ching by Terence McKenna & Dennis McKenna
Trialogues at the Edge of the West: Chaos, Creativity, and the Resacralization of the World by Ralph Abraham & Terence McKenna & Rupert Sheldrake
via Post
[Note: The post has good descriptions of these books]

Chains of the Sea: Three Original Novellas of Science Fiction by George Alec Effinger & Gardner Dozois & Gordon Eklund

Star Maker by Olaf Stapledon

Breakthrough: The Next Step by Whitley Strieber
via Post

The Universe Beyond the Horizon by Haim Eshed & Hagar Yanay
via Post
[Note: This is only published in Hebrew]

A.D. After Disclosure: When the Government Finally Reveals the Truth About Alien Contact by Richard Dolan & Bryce Zabel
via Post

Science as a Process: An Evolutionary Account of the Social and Conceptual Development of Science (Science and Its Conceptual Foundations series) by David L. Hull
via Post

Spaceships of the Pleiades by Kal K. Korff
via Post

The World of Flying Saucers: A Scientific Examination of a Major Myth of the Space Age by Donald H. Menzel
via Post

The Mothman Prophecies: A True Story by John A. Keel

The Flip: Epiphanies of Mind and the Future of Knowledge by Jeffrey J. Kripal

Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson - High Strangeness
VALIS (Valis Trilogy, 1) by Philip K. Dick - Fiction, Sci-Fi, High Strangeness
via Post

The Trickster and the Paranormal by George P Hansen - High Strangeness
The Origins of the World's Mythologies by E.J. Michael Witzel - Mythology
Time and the Other: How Anthropology Makes Its Object by Johannes Fabian
Star.Ships: A Prehistory of the Spirits by Gordon White
via Post

The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One: Volume 1 by Don Elkins & Carla L. Rueckert & James Allen McCarty
The Ra Contact: Teaching the Law of One: Volume 2 by Don Elkins & Carla L. Rueckert & James Allen McCarty
via Post - Spiritualism

Mirage Men: An Adventure into Paranoia, Espionage, Psychological Warfare, and UFOs by Mark Pilkington
via Post

The Super Natural: A New Vision of the Unexplained by Whitley Strieber & Jeffrey J. Kripal
via Post

Why an Afterlife Obviously Exists: A Thought Experiment and Realer Than Real Near-Death Experiences by Jens Amberts
via Post - NDEs

Turning the Mind Into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham
via Post - Spiritualism

The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
via Post - Spiritualism

Forbidden Science 1: A Passion for Discovery, The Journals of Jacques Vallee 1957-1969 by Jacques Vallee
via Various Posts - Journal

After: A Doctor Explores What Near-Death Experiences Reveal about Life and Beyond by Bruce Greyson M.D.
via Post - NDEs

DIMENSIONS: A Casebook of Alien Contact by Jacques Vallee
via Post

Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens by John E. Mack
via Post - Investigative Journalism, Accounts

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
via Post - NDEs, Spirituality

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
via Post - NDEs, Spirituality

The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community by Jack Brewer
Project Beta: The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth by Greg Bishop
Mute Evidence by Daniel Kagan & Ian Summers
Ogden Enigma by Gene Snyder - Fiction
Ghost boat by George Simpson & Neal Burger - Fiction
Thin Air by George E. Simpson & Neal R. Burger - Fiction
via Post

pancake rabbit has issued a correction as of 03:41 on Aug 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
tom delonge has let me down

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

I, for one, will not go quietly into the night

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I, for one, will not go quietly into the night

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
im from the pleiades

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
kind of wonder if a saucer would even be that good of a space borne-to-atmospheric craft shape

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

shits creepy

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Tiler Kiwi posted:

kind of wonder if a saucer would even be that good of a space borne-to-atmospheric craft shape

i mean if you're capable of effective interstellar travel i can't imagine you are still too concerned with bitch-rear end poo poo like aerodynamics

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

1stGear posted:

i mean if you're capable of effective interstellar travel i can't imagine you are still too concerned with bitch-rear end poo poo like aerodynamics

well if they can pick any shape at all and they went with that, i have to conclude that the alien's genitalia are saucer shapes

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
i saw a light phenomena when i was a kid, a known one so it may have been some fuckery by the locals to draw tourists but its at one of the biggest tourism places in the country so why would they

also my dad saw some poo poo when he was younger and he'd have no reason to lie, his life has had plenty of fun stories without it

i believe and i hope theyre into xeno-anthropology rather than xeno-archeology

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

aliens arent real

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
money for military jerkoffs to hmmmmmm over pictures but zero bux to help people

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Flunky posted:

shits creepy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zeroisanumber posted:

money for military jerkoffs to hmmmmmm over pictures but zero bux to help people

ufos are cool

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

browsing the internet as a kid in the 90s, stumbling onto some guy's ufo website with 9000 images in a single html file, getting really scared that the government will cut my connection for looking at these TOP SECRET documents

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

aliens arent real

probably ya but have u considered that it would be a good plot twist for late 2021

like aliens end up being real but they invented faster-than-light travel specifically to harass pre-ftl species by swooping around the atmosphere in their grainy spaceships and making crop circles by beaming little green men down to slowly flatten wheat using wooden planks before ramming into a few gps satellites in their lovely space jalopy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

there's some guy on youtube whose videos occasionally get posted in the forums and he's tried to show how all of the recent video releases that are mentioned in the OP are visual artifacts arising from known limitations and errors in modern military and avionic systems

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://twitter.com/JeremyCorbell/status/1393281339525255168

rad poo poo

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ufo-military-intelligence-60-minutes-2021-05-16/

quote:

We have tackled many strange stories on 60 Minutes, but perhaps none like this. It's the story of the U.S. government's grudging acknowledgment of unidentified aerial phenomena— UAP—more commonly known as UFOs. After decades of public denial the Pentagon now admits there's something out there, and the U.S. Senate wants to know what it is. The intelligence committee has ordered the director of national intelligence and the secretary of defense to deliver a report on the mysterious sightings by next month.
also rad poo poo, c'mon u spooks, tell me about UFOs

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Filthy Hans posted:

there's some guy on youtube whose videos occasionally get posted in the forums and he's tried to show how all of the recent video releases that are mentioned in the OP are visual artifacts arising from known limitations and errors in modern military and avionic systems

If you watch the video a couple of pilots specifically say they made visual contact as well.

It's interesting that it seems like the contacts only started happening after sensor upgrades, whether or not it just means the tech is seeing ghosts.

Please note that I have always thought of alien encounters as a combination of night terrors and the logical progression of 19th century people that thought they were seeing fairies.

Also lmao if Marco Rubio is the one that finds the aliens

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

blatman posted:

probably ya but have u considered that it would be a good plot twist for late 2021

like aliens end up being real but they invented faster-than-light travel specifically to harass pre-ftl species by swooping around the atmosphere in their grainy spaceships and making crop circles by beaming little green men down to slowly flatten wheat using wooden planks before ramming into a few gps satellites in their lovely space jalopy

douglas adams posted:

"Teasers are usually rich kids with nothing to do. They cruise around looking for planets that haven’t made interstellar contact yet and buzz them.” “Buzz them?” Arthur began to feel that Ford was enjoying making life difficult for him. “Yeah,” said Ford, “they buzz them. They find some isolated spot with very few people around, then land right by some poor unsuspecting soul whom no one’s ever going to believe and then strut up and down in front of him wearing silly antennas on their head and making beep beep noises.”

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
IF (that's a big if) the government knows more about this than they're letting on, the current media strategy sure does seem like the ideal way to slow roll an announcement.

But then again if there are aliens and pmurt knew there's no chance in hell it would have stayed secret.

In summation, aliens don't exist until they do, and humans should stop clenching their assholes about it because it makes the probing way more unpleasant for everyone involved.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

blatman posted:

Naw, they're sick voyeurs turning our planet into a reality TV show
https://reddit.com/r/truehistoryofearth
b-roll should be good :munch:

Espionage drones/balloons/etc make for a simpler and likelier explanation, especially considering that would be a perfect place to observe US forces & hardware doing maneuvers. Any explanation that isn't a straight up fabrication is super interesting, imho.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Put the aliens in charge of all sucking and loving

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Zisky posted:

IF (that's a big if) the government knows more about this than they're letting on, the current media strategy sure does seem like the ideal way to slow roll an announcement.

But then again if there are aliens and pmurt knew there's no chance in hell it would have stayed secret.

In summation, aliens don't exist until they do, and humans should stop clenching their assholes about it because it makes the probing way more unpleasant for everyone involved.

this is kinda my thought, too

There's no reason to roll out media and do 60 minutes spots for the olds if it's just for funding
they already have all the money and support for more funding that they could ever need

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

aliens gave their technology to the chinese and the chinese are now owning us with transmaterial drones. this dump is the government breaking the news to us that they got so owned

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

aliens gave their technology to the chinese and the chinese are now owning us with transmaterial drones. this dump is the government breaking the news to us that they got so owned

loving trisolarans did us dirty

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Space Force propaganda to gin up funding

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Tiler Kiwi posted:

During the NASA/USAF lifting body programs of the 60-70s, a disc shaped craft was indeed proposed, but never was built. It strikes me as possibly viable.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

loving trisolarans did us dirty

Never trust a species with more than one sun

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

StratGoatCom posted:

During the NASA/USAF lifting body programs of the 60-70s, a disc shaped craft was indeed proposed, but never was built. It strikes me as possibly viable.

the whole omni-directional thrust thing seems to have been applied pretty well for drones.
Just add a disc shape skirt to them and you've got flying saucers

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
my friend took a pretty sweet ufo video last year, just a little flashing thing traveling super slow middle of the day

some goon said he saw one in central park? on a field trip with like 30 other people which is pretty funny

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
theyre gonna announce aliens are real and only top level diplomats will get to talk to them while the rest of us go back to work at applebees

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bio70ZWHj94

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Zisky posted:

If you watch the video a couple of pilots specifically say they made visual contact as well.

yeah - i was into the instrumentation artifacts theory too, but then on that 60 minutes thing last night they showed these two photographs that some pilots took which afaik haven't been shown before?

drat china u got some weird lookin drones

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Somehow aliens being real will make things worse for people who aren't disgustingly wealthy

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
we can only hope the aliens are smart enough to broadcast to our brains directly rather than speak with our leaders and top innovators

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

Marx Headroom posted:

theyre gonna announce aliens are real and only top level diplomats will get to talk to them while the rest of us go back to work at applebees

we got the childhood's end timeline

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

jarofpiss posted:

i don't think the Chinese/Russians need alien technology to build drones that can mess with American sensors. Both countries are years if not a decade ahead of the US in terms of electronic warfare.

The whole thing just stinks of the US government being embarrassed that they can't effectively control their own airspace and coming up with aliens as an excuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Posadists get itt