Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

it's finnish when you've scraped the last bit of malt cup out with the wooden spoon. before that the fun has only just begun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
when you get a malt cup at the ballpark by the time you're near the bottom it's melted and you drink it like a frosty

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
choco taco

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

:haibrow:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
what if: waffle cone, but sideways?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

hell yes :yum:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

there’s a really good local ice cream place by me

thanks for listening

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Why don't you guys go kiss the ice cream truck if you like it so much

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
we got my son a nintendo switch for his birthday and I’m setting it up today to...ahem...”test” it and whatnot. just to make sure it works and all that. you know.

loaded up f-zero because i loved playing it as a kid. god drat does that game suck!

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
you gotta get that zelda game, it's so good

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i don't eat ice creams anymore. my kid can't eat dairy (or cashew based things) and doesn't love the alternatives so it kind of never comes up these days

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kenny Logins posted:

i don't eat ice creams anymore. my kid can't eat dairy (or cashew based things) and doesn't love the alternatives so it kind of never comes up these days

not even sherbet? (note correct spelling :spergin:)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Stringent posted:

you gotta get that zelda game, it's so good

which one?!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

prefect posted:

sherbet generally speaking contains milk. you're probably thinking of sorbets, which are usually just fruit/fruit juice and sugar.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

prefect posted:

i should clarify that i do, in fact, love my kid

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

mediaphage posted:

sherbet generally speaking contains milk. you're probably thinking of sorbets, which are usually just fruit/fruit juice and sugar.

i did not know that; had thought/assumed sherbet was unmilkized :blush:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

the one on the switch

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

mediaphage posted:

also this. she's tried the kinds she can have and doesn't really care for them at this point

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Stringent posted:

the one on the switch

breath of the wild? we got him that too. I’m gonna play the gently caress out of link to the past too. zelda 2 can gently caress right off tho.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

President Beep posted:

breath of the wild?

yeah that one, it's so good

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Stringent posted:

yeah that one, it's so good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

breath of the wild is the only zelda i played a lot of and it rules so hard

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

my favorite zelda was link’s awakening

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

fart simpson posted:

a link to the past krew

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
the greatest zelda was mrs f scott fitzgerald

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
yospos: a link to the post

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

fart simpson posted:

i have and beat the switch version it was very good and i enjoyed it

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
i wish i'd been able to play the remake, links awakening was my fave zelda but the og graphics were a bit lacking at times

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
ive never played a zelda past lttp

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i think the malaise era of n64 ruined nintendos for me and i never went back

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
the sequel to lttp (link between worlds) is very good and worth playing even in an emulator. touchscreen controls are not required at all.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
breath of the wild is the only 3d zelda i really liked. i'm not saying the rest were bad games but they didn't hold my interest.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
botw was when i realized i’m not that into most games anymore. i thought it was pretty but terribly boring, but everyone seems to really enjoy it.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

last one i played was ocarina. and i played it a lot.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
botw is definitely a different sort of zelda, that's for sure. i really enjoyed how you could just play it in small play sessions at a time. it's one of the last games i dumped a lot of time into before my rsi pain overtook my desire to play games and i sold my switch.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

fart simpson posted:

i had that for the gameboy when it came out and played through it so many times. i spent a long time finding all those seashells

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i found all the seashells and 100%ed it. the first switch game ive 100%ed because gently caress you nintendo. i have like 3 moons left in odyssey and theyre all loving impossible

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im at the last level in the new paper mario and i went to look at what has to be done for 100% and gently caress you nintendo

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I put a little handheld r pi 4 game boy thing together and now I don't use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
BotW was AMAZING and probably in the top 5 video games ever for me

HOWEVER

• you can't just keep playing after it ends, which sucks because i wanted to do all the side quests
  • there's no real penalty for just doing all the side quests while zelda is being held prisoner but like it really feels like a dick move. Like she's being held prisoner by some eternal demon and i'm out here collecting cookbooks for some weirdo?
  • you can feed the dogs, but you cannot pet them or carry them, also there are barely any cats