Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Bobby Deluxe posted:

cc updated the bathroom thread with scandalous leg nudes

well if I am going to spend an entire afternoon updating it I may as well make sure someone looks at it

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my legs are tingling with excitement

or possibly post vaccine complications

i am waiting for a call back from 111 nevertheless

I got no spicy complications from my vaccine, not even a sore arm, which indicates to me that the man behind the coop was lying about what he was doing to me

Jose posted:

Morrisons has easily the best meal deal.of any supermarket

I always find meal deals to be disappointing, but then again I am normally getting it at a train station where they know you are trapped and have no choices. However, I haven't been on a train for almost 18 months now though so I can't categorically confirm that they are still a thing - so the situation might have changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Jose posted:

Morrisons has easily the best meal deal.of any supermarket

Do they still let you include a regular make-your-own salad box as a main? gently caress me that was a ridiculous deal. Essentially two small-medium lunches out of a 3 pound meal deal or one absolutely fat boy one.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Goon fudge arrived
Goon fudge is delicious

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Morrison’s meal deals are somewhat negated by the fact that you can pick up two fresh sausage rolls/pies plus crisps and a massive fruit drink for £3 from the shop itself

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

fudge arrived but the black cherry stuff is kinda grainy and really soft. fudgeman improving his margins by doing huge batches that don't reach soft crack temperatures, smdh

still good though. really nice cherries

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Party Boat posted:

Pastrami and emmental sandwich, big bag of flaming hot monster munch and a ginger beer. I got it while the getting was good because I knew it couldn't last

Oh my god that sounds amazing

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

going to have my legs looked at by a professional leg looker in oxford

tingling like pre-pins & needles, hope my spine is ok!

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

rip bobby you will be missed

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I just got naturalised as a British Citizen this morning. It was a nice ceremony.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Steakandchips posted:

I just got naturalised as a British Citizen this morning. It was a nice ceremony.

Congrats, your racism is in the post

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Steakandchips posted:

goondolences

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Steakandchips posted:

one of us

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011
Lemon meringue pie fudge is very good.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Steakandchips posted:

these days,

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Steakandchips posted:

coming over here taking are vaccines

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jakabite posted:

Do they still let you include a regular make-your-own salad box as a main? gently caress me that was a ridiculous deal. Essentially two small-medium lunches out of a 3 pound meal deal or one absolutely fat boy one.

Yes

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Gasmask posted:

coming over here taking are vaccines

don't forget jobs and NHSes

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Amazing. My only gripe is that many if not all stores seem to have discontinued ‘bacon bits’. No idea what they actually are but they’re crunchy as gently caress and and essential salad topper along with grated cheddar. Their falafels are also extremely bad to the point I wonder if they’re trying to make them as awful as possible as a cruel joke.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Steakandchips posted:

CancerCakes posted:

Congrats, your racism is in the post

Yeah, but where are you really from.

congratulations!

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

me legs is ok

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

CancerCakes posted:

I always find meal deals to be disappointing, but then again I am normally getting it at a train station where they know you are trapped and have no choices. However, I haven't been on a train for almost 18 months now though so I can't categorically confirm that they are still a thing - so the situation might have changed.

I miss those happy days of buying a £5.50 ham and mozzarella baguette from Upper Crust.

No, seriously, I miss them. I want to go travelling again :(

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I miss traveling back home on a long train journey late at night, then stopping at a station for forty minutes at 11pm and buying whatever crap sandwich deal they have left.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Bobby Deluxe posted:

me legs is ok

bobbys pins

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Just bought loads of reduced asparagus and kale for like 10p a go but what now?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Sauté the asparagus in butter.

Bin the kale.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Kale good, just got to get the proper woody stalk bits out

Nice in a curry, anything you'd put spinach in usually

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Just cleaned the sink, full strainer and trap disassembly. Probably the most disgusting thing I have done for a good while. I considered taking a picture but urgh no. Black and grey and gelatinous and ming. I have to burn this house down and strip my skin off with some kind of chemical cleaner now.

Oh god

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
Just booked my vaccine hell yeah

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

CancerCakes posted:

Just cleaned the sink, full strainer and trap disassembly. Probably the most disgusting thing I have done for a good while. I considered taking a picture but urgh no. Black and grey and gelatinous and ming. I have to burn this house down and strip my skin off with some kind of chemical cleaner now.

Oh god

For me, this was Tuesday

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Pistol_Pete posted:

I miss those happy days of buying a £5.50 ham and mozzarella baguette from Upper Crust.

No, seriously, I miss them. I want to go travelling again :(

I miss buying really delicious pastries from a kiosk on a station platform in Berlin for like, a euro.

I really, really miss travelling. This past year has been the longest I've spent in the same place for... ever.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

we found the person who did global warming, everyone

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm supposed to be going up to Leeds to see my brother early next month because he fell upwards into the pandemic and has a new house. I hope it comes off because I've missed travelling too, but even before everyone started dying I was a bit hesitant to look forward to things so eh.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

youre allowed to right now.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'm grounded.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I'm gonna have to see loads of people in a really short space of time before greater Manchester gets locked down again

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

just booked my first holiday/slash meeting mate

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Wierd ship, but I don't kink shame

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

mods please rename CC to The Bolton Variant

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
If you ever think I’m exaggerating what I got to deal with from silver surfer group then...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

The first time I visited Leeds I slept overnight in the train station cos I missed the last train.

I liked it so much, I live here now!