Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wimsy

not even joking, that whole thing must be hella stressful, and new therapies involving MDMA and psilocybin show tremendous promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
overly stressed palestinian leader calling into loveline with dr. drew

wimsy

my therapist is such a wonderful affirming presence in my life, I think the Israelis and/or Palestinians could really use her so I've been trying to drop some hints in session like when she asks me what I'm sad about I say "im sad about the ongoing violence in the palestinian territories...if only they had someone to give them unconditional support in a clinically verified framework..."

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
chef robert irvine and his small team of designers and carpenters arrive in jerusalem and depart from their plane, he looks into the camera and tilts his head ever so slightly, "on this episode of restaurant impossible i have my biggest job yet"

nut

Luvcow posted:

chef robert irvine and his small team of designers and carpenters arrive in jerusalem and depart from their plane, he looks into the camera and tilts his head ever so slightly, "on this episode of restaurant impossible i have my biggest job yet"

wimsy

some people call palestine "the world's largest open-air restaurant"

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
everyone just needs to hit the bong and chill out tbh

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
They need a group sesh to air out their differences. It would also help if everyone would stop lying.

nut

meundies presents Middle East meditations with me your host, acclaimed twitter power user and sometimes employed

Heather Papps

hello friend

my therapist moved to the middle east and she says she's glad to have patients who joke about "concrete bombing techniques" instead of "cock/ball torture"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

wimsy

Barco Fiesta posted:

everyone just needs to hit the bong and chill out tbh

the world's largest open air smoke sesh

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hi I'm ty pennington from extreme makeover holy land edition. after a devastating loss, these families' lives at home have fallen to pieces. but thanks to dave and jeff from viridian homes, today we can finally say the words you've all been waiting for. MOVE! THAT! BUS!

nut

barnold posted:

hi I'm ty pennington from extreme makeover holy land edition. after a devastating loss, these families' lives at home have fallen to pieces. but thanks to dave and jeff from viridian homes, today we can finally say the words you've all been waiting for. MOVE! THAT! BUS!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

barnold posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.
They need couples therapy.