Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

theshim posted:

Silas, Effie and Elise thus far. Chapter 7 is just kind of a clusterfuck with all the Faceless rushing you. Up to chapter 8 now and getting to the third village is going to be very tricky. Niles with Odin as a backpack can handle the mages at the bottom (if he decides to loving hit) but getting to the village without Flora freezing him is much dicier and I can't effectively rush the top ton of enemies with just Corrin, Jakob and Arthur. Also, ye gods, Arthur's bases are dreadful.

Chapter 9 should be mostly fine and then chapter 10 is probably going to be a total clusterfuck without using any of Camilla and her retainers.

Ouch. I'm not sure if I would be willing to try that on Normal. Maybe on Phoenix mode. That just sounds like torture.

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

WrightOfWay posted:

Fire Emblem characters with last names (pre-Three Houses) are just weird.
tbf most of them are pretty normal honestly. The Reeds (Brendan, Lloyd, Linus, and Sonia married in and brought Nino with her), Seliph Baldos Chalphy, Sanaki Kirsch Altina, etc.

though they've still never confirmed or denied if Marth's last name actually is Lowell. The OVA gave him that name, and the OVAs obviously aren't canon, but Kaga is given an original creator/story consultant credit, so its entirely possible the name came from him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I don't care what's canon, I'm assuming everyone's full name is "Firstname J. Fire Emblem" until told otherwise.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

WrightOfWay posted:

Fire Emblem characters with last names (pre-Three Houses) are just weird.
It's because they're like Gundam or (for non-Japanese, non-legendary) Type-Moon last names, but less dumb and fun, which is precisely why they don't work. They hafta be dumb and fun in order for it to work. Hell, even some of the names in 3H are just lame, but listen to these names in your head: Albein Alm Rudolf? Anthiese Lima? Seliph Baldos Chalphy? Edelgard von Hresvelg? Sanaki Kirsch Altina? loving yawn. Get that boring, half-assed and reasonably-sounding poo poo off my face.

Give me Gym Ghingham, Olga Marie Animusphere, Bring Stabbity, Regene Regetta, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Waver Velvet, Allenby Beardsley, Harry Ord, Ratsel Feinschmecker. Give me fun names or give me nothing. :colbert:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Ah, I see you have not met me before. Hello!

(Also I'm doing this on Hard.)

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Wark Say posted:

It's because they're like Gundam or (for non-Japanese, non-legendary) Type-Moon last names, but less dumb and fun, which is precisely why they don't work. They hafta be dumb and fun in order for it to work. Hell, even some of the names in 3H are just lame, but listen to these names in your head: Albein Alm Rudolf? Anthiese Lima? Seliph Baldos Chalphy? Edelgard von Hresvelg? Sanaki Kirsch Altina? loving yawn. Get that boring, half-assed and reasonably-sounding poo poo off my face.

Give me Gym Ghingham, Olga Marie Animusphere, Bring Stabbity, Regene Regetta, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Waver Velvet, Allenby Beardsley, Harry Ord, Ratsel Feinschmecker. Give me fun names or give me nothing. :colbert:

Biscuit, Cookie, and Cracker Griffon, of the Chryse Griffons.

Really, the thing about Fire Emblem last names was that they were so rare. If it was Lyndis Caelin, Kent Gregory, and Sain Bennet in the localized Fire Emblem 7, then it would just be "Yeah, people have last names. Anyway, what's with supports taking fifty turns of waiting?"

But since only a handful of characters had last names, they stood out a lot more and felt a lot weirder. Jill Fizzart in a game full of people with last names hardly makes you blink, but when there's like, three last names, it stands out.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Wark Say posted:

hosed up you forgot Quarter Vagina in there Wark

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
where is my bat laguz

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

chiasaur11 posted:

But since only a handful of characters had last names, they stood out a lot more and felt a lot weirder. Jill Fizzart in a game full of people with last names hardly makes you blink, but when there's like, three last names, it stands out.
The other way to look at it is that it's a matter of class and country of origin. Jill's family were Begnion ex-pats who joined up with Daein, and were big deals since her dad was the commander of a major part of that country's military. A similar counterpart is Astrid, who also has a last name (Damiell) which only gets referenced once in Radiant Dawn. Then you have the actual royals like Elincia and Sanaki who have three full names, compared to everyone else in the game who only go by their given names because they're nobodies.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

theshim posted:

Ah, I see you have not met me before. Hello!

(Also I'm doing this on Hard.)

I'd like to know if it's even possible to clear Chapter 10 under those restrictions, and with what strategy. I just did that chapter last night with Great Knight Jacob and Outlaw Nyx; Silas was benched. It wasn't very efficient on my part since the 3 Ninjas in the south survived but otherwise it was fine.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Walla posted:

I'd like to know if it's even possible to clear Chapter 10 under those restrictions, and with what strategy. I just did that chapter last night with Great Knight Jacob and Outlaw Nyx; Silas was benched. It wasn't very efficient on my part since the 3 Ninjas in the south survived but otherwise it was fine.
A few attempts in, and I genuinely unsure this is possible, unless I cave and pop some of the DLC/path seals. I do allow myself the usage of only the free stuff that comes with owning the game, none of the rewards from visits/battles since that would trivialize large portions of the game. I've been trying to avoid using any of the seals on my units but I'm really not sure I have the raw stats to handle this otherwise.

Problems:
- The chapter expects you to bring 10 units, and then provides you with 3 more good ones. I'm trying to do this with six.
- I'm skipping the Dracoshield village, which really hurts, but there's no realistic way to get there and out. The Master Seal house is nice and right by where I start so I may as well grab it, but I have to get the Dual Club and 10k gold villages, they're both too important to skip. This means a very aggressive push over to the Dual Club house with Corrin, while the Oni swarm (that has one rear end in a top hat with Lunge per wave) rushes the bottom right, necessitating another unit there to hold them off, and another unit has to go on a two turn excursion to reach the gold house, meaning they aren't killing anyone.
- I need to defend all three routes to start, but while I can handle the left side with either Arthur or Odin and Nyx on the orb providing support, none of my units can actually deal with the two friggin' archers on the right side. Odin and Niles are too squishy and Jakob gets beaten pretty bad due to WTA. I've been trying to avoid reclassing Jakob thus far because he's my only healer and will be for a while, but I may need to seal him over to Paladin or GK just to hold the right side, which bites.
- All of these issues I mentioned? They're just getting past the first couple turns. I have no idea how I'm going to deal with the rush when the water gets drained, nor what to do with Camilla and her retainers at that time. I guess I can try to shove them in a corner somewhere and hope the AI ignores them? It might not be possible to get through this without them seeing at least a round or two of combat.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Odin can handle the archers with a pair up and possibly a defense tonic. I guess it would depend on how much you would consider it cheating to use Camilla and company as pair up bots for their join chapter. Even with that and Great Knight Jacob I'm not sure if it's possible.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
On the other hand, Benny would be legit good in such a limited roster. I think Charlotte is still kinda too oof to use though, her fragility is just a bit too suspect and unless you reclass her or feed her boosters her hit rate is too shaky.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

on the other hand she's +8 strength +5 speed.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

hey i used charlotte for my entire first (and only) playthrough and she was one of my best units

i don't know if i got extraordinarily lucky or what but axes seem like a really good weapon type to have in conquest and her with the dual club and killer axe could take on pretty much anything on player phase and delete it, and endure some amount of enemy phase.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
She comes underleveled kinda lateish and can’t help but make a mediocre impression on her joining map since she has Gamble autoequipped, but yeah if you give her the levels to catch up she’s stupid strong/fast and has enough HP to not instantly die despite her horrible defense. That was just my experience though.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

berserker's stupid good in fates too, the crit stacking you can achieve is unreal

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

theshim posted:

A few attempts in, and I genuinely unsure this is possible, unless I cave and pop some of the DLC/path seals. I do allow myself the usage of only the free stuff that comes with owning the game, none of the rewards from visits/battles since that would trivialize large portions of the game. I've been trying to avoid using any of the seals on my units but I'm really not sure I have the raw stats to handle this otherwise.

Problems:
- The chapter expects you to bring 10 units, and then provides you with 3 more good ones. I'm trying to do this with six.
Wait, 6? So no Mozu or Azura? Just Corrin, Jakob, Niles, Odin, Nyx and Arthur? I think you need to relax those restrictions a bit. Maybe try Villager Mozu and Pegasus Azura?

I'm going to attempt this as well, but I'm going to go with the 2 additions I mentioned and possibly allow Camilla and company to act as pair up bots for critical units.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Last Celebration posted:

No no it's Four Vagina. Because it's his "Fourth Birth." That's not a joke by the way, that's why his name is Quattro Bajeena, because Casval->Eduardo->Char->Quattro.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Last Celebration posted:

Honestly it's a little difficult to include any iteration of Char Aznable because Char Clones are fairly common in japanese media (and hell, even in Gundam/Gundam-related stuff!) and very powerful. I mean, I even included two in my list. A third one would've brought this whole mother down, y'know! And nobody wants that. :ohdear:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Walla posted:

Wait, 6? So no Mozu or Azura? Just Corrin, Jakob, Niles, Odin, Nyx and Arthur? I think you need to relax those restrictions a bit. Maybe try Villager Mozu and Pegasus Azura?

I'm going to attempt this as well, but I'm going to go with the 2 additions I mentioned and possibly allow Camilla and company to act as pair up bots for critical units.

I just did Chapters 7 and 8. So far it's the Corrin and Jakob show but I have managed to get the other 3 a level each. I did manage to get 3 villages in Chapter 8 so I'm good on resources. Chapter 9 should be easy enough but it's late so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Edit: Effie, Elise and Silas saw no action in chapter 7 which was fun to figure out. Also I think I'm going to do Chapter 9 before I grab Mozu just to have her at a minimal level for Chapter 10.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 18, 2021

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Onmi posted:

No no it's Four Vagina. Because it's his "Fourth Birth." That's not a joke by the way, that's why his name is Quattro Bajeena, because Casval->Eduardo->Char->Quattro.

I thought it was just an Octopussy reference but halfassed?

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/1394822252152098821

FE4 is heading to Switch Online in Japan.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
HELL YES

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Now localize it you loving cowards.

Also the Chapter 10 Challenge may be possible? I made it to turn 10 once, but it's not going to be deathless. Also I don't think the Dual Club is possible.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Walla posted:

Also the Chapter 10 Challenge may be possible? I made it to turn 10 once, but it's not going to be deathless. Also I don't think the Dual Club is possible.

I think this is an indication that a 4/5 remake is not in the pipeline. There's still hope for 6.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

ISTR an interview shortly after SoV where the director of that game said he wanted to remake 6 next. But I can't find it now so maybe I'm mistaken.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Walla posted:

ISTR an interview shortly after SoV where the director of that game said he wanted to remake 6 next. But I can't find it now so maybe I'm mistaken.

I saw it too, so you're not making it up.

Makes a certain level of sense. It was the first game made without Kaga, so it has a very simple and stripped down core system, easy to work around with new remake features. It's well known in the abstract thanks to Smash, but a lot of people haven't played it since it was never released outside of Japan. And there's a lot of room to add things most people would like thanks to FE7's status as a prequel.

(I'd expect Lyn and Nino to be playable in a remake of 6, at minimum. They're fan favorites, and Nino's already got family to support with.)

theshim
May 1, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

On the other hand, Benny would be legit good in such a limited roster. I think Charlotte is still kinda too oof to use though, her fragility is just a bit too suspect and unless you reclass her or feed her boosters her hit rate is too shaky.
Benny is good simply off the back of Wary Fighter being insane so on the list he goes. Charlotte is made of paper and is going to be more of a liability than anything else, though she still makes a great backpack.

One of the issues with chapter 10 is that I simply don't have enough units to pair people up, meaning my units are all taking a lot of extra hits from dual attack procs and I can't benefit from the extra stats from pair ups. Makes it drat near impossible to keep everyone alive.

Walla posted:

So my Corrin is a Wyvern Rider because I knew I'd want a flyer and ain't no one else filling that role, plus depending on who I pair her up with that could get me a second one. That said, she can pop out and grab the Dual Club house without too much trouble (I used the free DLC boots on her as well so she can make it there on turn 1). It's everything after there that is hell on earth. There are just too many enemy units on the map, and many of them will ignore your units to run straight for the point. I could try making a fighting retreat and just trying to hold the actual defense tiles, but I'm 100% certain that everyone but Corrin will get 3HKO'd at most and there are way too many enemies to cover for each other or heal with just vulneraries.

I'm legit unsure this is doable.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Beating the chapter with a limited roster and almost no pair ups is possible, but Camilla's crew has to facetank something to make it happen. I got the 10,000 from Chapter 8 so tonics on everyone and Nosferatu for Odin. If Nyx gains a point of speed she can one round the onis with a speed tonic, and Odin with a n HP, Magic and Defense tonic can nostank the archers.

Nyx goes left and kills the onis over the wall to grab the 10,000 on turn 4. Corrin with Jakob in attack stance can one round the onis on the bottom right, 11/1 Bow Knight Niles can man the ballista and Arthur just hangs out in the middle. Camilla and crew make a line in front of the green zone and sit there. This setup works great but by turn 4 or 5 a pegasus is going to suicide on Selena and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Other than that everyone can hold the middle but it does come down to luck whether everyone survives and it's only poor positioning that caused a pegasus to enter the green zone at the beginning of turn 11. There's just too many enemies for less than 9 or so units to handle, especially without a dancer or a second staff user. Adventurer Niles could help with 1 of those problems but he's too busy cutting down any fliers who get pass the barricade. No matter how many ways I've attempted this, it's impossible to stop a flyer from reaching the green by turn 5 without breaking the rules.

Inu
Apr 26, 2002

Jump! Jump!

Awesome! This is next on my list to play after I'm done with 8. Being able to play it on a portable system means I'll maybe actually have time to play it.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
A portable system is perfect for Genealogy cause it means you can just binge whatever while arena grinding/savescumming* (probably don’t savescum though, FE4 isn’t that hard).

*before anyone corrects me I mean jumping around the arena matches with different units to reset the RNG

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

theshim, to make a post on that topic that isn't half asleep mumblings in the middle of the night:

I feel like it can be done, but I think either an extra staff bot or an extra archer are necessary. I've made it to turn 10 with only one pegasus actually hitting one of Camilla's crew so if there's an extra hand to freeze or snipe that flyer than it should be doable. Here's what I've done so far:

- Get Nyx a level in her join chapter. If she gains speed , a speed tonic in chapter 10 lets her double and one-round every oni on the map. This frees up one unit for the 10,000 gold house since Nyx can snipe the 2 onis over the wall, get the gold and be back at the fire orb in time for the second wave of onis at turn 6.

- Move Camilla and crew to make a line in front of the green zone. I try not to let them do anything, but the pegs will attack Nyx/Odin/Niles if they're blocked.

- Odin at level 8 can tank the first 2 waves of archers. He needs Nosferatu and HP/Mag/Def tonics and a vulnerary. Occasionally the initial pegasus on the right side will choose to attack him on turn 5 rather than suicide on Selena. Have Odin attack one archer at 1 range whenever possible so he stays near full health and always counter kills one.

- Early promote Niles to Bow Knight before the map. Give him HP/Str/Def tonics and he can weaken the initial spear fighters and ninjas at the south ballista and will be able to counter kill both ninjas on turn 3. Adventurer Niles is also possible but Bow Knight gives more Str and Def.

- Nohr Corrin and Butler Jakob can tank and one round every oni. Jakob with Corrin in guard stance can tank the second and third waves of spear fighters and ninjas.

- Arthur smash. Unlike the others he just hangs around in the middle and hits whatever he needs to. I almost think he might work better as a cavalier but I haven't tried it yet.

It all falls apart by turn 7. There's too many enemies and not enough player actions to keep everyone alive and stave off the hoard. Also my strategy doesn't net the Dual Club. And even if you do finish the chapter under these restrictions it'll only be by luck if everyone survives.

I will say attempting this has given me a better appreciation for how useful Odin and Nyx can be. I've always had Odin tank the archers but I've also always given him a pair up so it's nice to know that he doesn't need it. Also I would never have thought to send Nyx to the left, but she only needs to accomplish 3 things over there and can get back to safety before there's anything else to worry about.

I feel like maybe Male Corrin and Felicia would stand a better chance. You could send Wyvern Corrin to get the Dual Club and be rescued on turn 1 and then seal Felicia to Bow Knight on turn 2 giving you the second pegasus killer. It still comes down to luck for the end of the chapter without using your 3 recruits or full deployment, but I think even allowing Beruka and Selena would give you enough firepower to at least finish the chapter deathless.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Walla posted:

theshim, to make a post on that topic that isn't half asleep mumblings in the middle of the night:
Thanks for the post! A lot of this is stuff I was experiencing myself but there's a few nuggets there that might push me over. My Nyx got a 1-stat level in Chapter 9 but I think it was Speed so she might be able to do the one-rounding on the left side oni, which would greatly lessen the pressure for the first bit. I also hadn't yet bought Odin a Nosferatu tome, which is kind of a no-brainer. One part of your suggestions that worries me is early promoting Niles - I really don't want to promote anyone early if at all possible since they're going to need all the stats they can get lategame, but I may need to make that sacrifice just to have enough raw power for this mission and write Niles off as being much worse down the road. It's a tradeoff I definitely don't want to make, but I may have to :sweatdrop:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I feel that promoting Niles early is the least wasteful. Like Kaze, all he really cares about is speed. Also, promoting him early means you may have a chance of getting Shurikenbreaker before chapter 17 which will be extremely handy if your only tanks are going to be Benny and Corrin. Also you could probably be fine without promoting him, but the 9 move after turn 6 is super handy.

I just cleared Chapter 10 but I did lose Odin on turn 10. The right side is the weakest once Oboro starts moving, and it's impossible for Beruka and Selena to avoid combat entirely but they simply tanked on the last turn. I also sealed Nyx to Outlaw with a +1 Bronze Bow on turn 5 to help deal with the pegasus infestation. It worked well.

I think once the retainers start moving everyone needs to turtle on the green zone with a paired up front rank and it could probably be done.

Also why aren't we using Selena and Beruka? I've never found them to be anything special but maybe I've been using them wrong.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 23:59 on May 19, 2021

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I’m not sure what difficulty is being discussed, but on Lunatic it's not at all realistic to get Niles to 10/15 before chapter 17. The experience curve is such that even on the five paralogues that have a bunch of extra-high-level enemies, he'd be getting 1 EXP per kill before reaching level 15.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Walla posted:

I feel that promoting Niles early is the least wasteful. Like Kaze, all he really cares about is speed. Also, promoting him early means you may have a chance of getting Shurikenbreaker before chapter 17 which will be extremely handy if your only tanks are going to be Benny and Corrin. Also you could probably be fine without promoting him, but the 9 move after turn 6 is super handy.

I just cleared Chapter 10 but I did lose Odin on turn 10. The right side is the weakest once Oboro starts moving, and it's impossible for Beruka and Selena to avoid combat entirely but they simply tanked on the last turn. I also sealed Nyx to Outlaw with a +1 Bronze Bow on turn 5 to help deal with the pegasus infestation. It worked well.

I think once the retainers start moving everyone needs to turtle on the green zone with a paired up front rank and it could probably be done.

Also why aren't we using Selena and Beruka? I've never found them to be anything special but maybe I've been using them wrong.
Oh, I'm not going to be using Benny. Wary Fighter alone makes him a dependable tank for later on. This run is for disappointing units :unsmigghh:

Selena and Beruka both do fine lategame, in my experience. I'm specifically trying to use the units that routinely struggle to be useful in the later parts of the game. Units like Arthur and Nyx struggle mightily to deal with a lot of enemies, even when staying on their averages.

Zoran posted:

I’m not sure what difficulty is being discussed, but on Lunatic it's not at all realistic to get Niles to 10/15 before chapter 17. The experience curve is such that even on the five paralogues that have a bunch of extra-high-level enemies, he'd be getting 1 EXP per kill before reaching level 15.
I'm doing this run on Hard, but I agree that it's utterly impractical to get anyone to Shurikenbreaker (what a goddamn dumb name) by 17. Heck, I don't really know how I'm going to handle Ninja Caltrop Hell, but that's a long ways off.

The funny thing is that the difficulty of this run was supposed to ramp up as time went on and my units failed to keep up with enemy scaling and required a lot of weird positioning and tactics to keep them alive. Birthright's Bad Units Run had parts early where I wasn't using too many people, but it also didn't feature a defense map where you're getting rushed from all angles. I'm considering my options in terms of using other units just to sneak by chapter 10, since this chapter isn't necessarily that hard because of the quality of the units, but the quantity.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Boy you're gonna have fun with Peri, I imagine. On one hand, yay Cavalier. On the other hand, her statline is just so clunky, even with her Personal. I've never really managed to make her work.

It is weird (to me) that you have Niles in the Bad Units list, since he's always been really solid for me. His Res alone makes him very useful, and even if he tapers off later on a few Str boosters can bump him right back up.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I’m probably eternally biased by my first run where he managed to be -8 speed on his averages by the time I benched him, but he really does seem to be a worse Kaze wrt utility and entirely capable of falling off endgame; yeah he’s good at tanking magic but he has WTD and no 1-2 range, plus Machinist is a thing so it’s not like he has a huge movement advantage either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Meanwhile on the other side of the coin I'm on chapter 24 of an extremely breezy, careless, sloppy, and fast paced run of Conquest on Normal/Casual. The longer time goes on the less and less I like all three Fates games. Birthright is boring, Conquest is a frustrating pain in the rear end, and Revelations is utter garbage. That said, Normal/Casual makes it far, far more tolerable. I can use whatever units I like with whatever classes and skill setups I like without stressing about resetting when Camilla gets oneshotted by a Sniper or Ninja Hell reduces me to four units remaining with 4 HP between them. Most maps I can just facetank and the harder ones I just have to get to the end without losing everybody. It's such a less tedious, irritating experience.