Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

My guess is that a wealthy relative has died, and you can only collect your inheritance if you spend the night in a haunted house.

Oh no....

Oh yes... :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if you get like a lot of money can i have some please im still living in a hotel room someone please buy me a house thank you

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Sid Vicious posted:

if you get like a lot of money can i have some please im still living in a hotel room someone please buy me a house thank you

If I was/ever become that rich I would definitely buy you a house, probably one with a porch so you could whittle on a rocking chair when you get old

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

From 2 pages ago but I don't care because this is art

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Brutal Garcon posted:

Counterpoint:

Stolen valor

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Brutal Garcon posted:

Stolen valor

:eyepop:

Oh my goodness, a monster girl repeat!!?? I suppose it was bound to happen eventually.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok here's a different one.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
my morning poops have been conspiring to make me late for work lately. bathrooms at work are a couple porta potties so waiting til at work isnt the best option

wake up -> drink caffeine -> poop -> shower -> brush teeth while deodorant is drying -> get dressed and go. the poop is the real wild card in the routine

its_my_birthday fucked around with this message at 14:51 on May 19, 2021

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

its_my_birthday posted:

my morning poops have been conspiring to make me late for work lately. bathrooms at work are a couple porta potties so waiting til at work isnt the best option

Happy birthday by the way

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Poop where your bosses poop. They ain't poopin in no drat porta potty

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Poop where your bosses poop. They ain't poopin in no drat porta potty

lol we are working out of trailers at the base of a mountain, it's just porta potties!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sounds like you need fiber imo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

its_my_birthday posted:

lol we are working out of trailers at the base of a mountain, it's just porta potties!

Are you a bear? Because if you are, there is a solution involving the woods that you might want to look into.

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
gel deodorant is the superior deodorant, all of the regular sticks are advertised as EXXXTREME 72 HOUR PROTECTION PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH, like calm down i dont want to subject my arm pits to that every day

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

its_my_birthday posted:

gel deodorant is the superior deodorant, all of the regular sticks are advertised as EXXXTREME 72 HOUR PROTECTION PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH, like calm down i dont want to subject my arm pits to that every day

Spray all the way. Roll-on deodorants just feel like filling your pits with glue.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i put my normal deodorant on my normal armpits every day and never notice any gluiness or issues :raise:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Every few hours I bathe in sand like a chinchilla, and I find that to be more than adequate for combating underarm moisture and odor.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

*blush

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Nine Fast, Nine Furious

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

its_my_birthday posted:

The rest of us DO want that for you, however.

also gel deodorant is nasty

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vin Diesel never sends ME special messages :mad:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
gel deodorant feels gross to put on

I use old spice sea spray and I only need two quick passes to smell nice throughout the workday

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bland jigglypuff i did today

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

poo poo, I'm impressed

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
more like spaghetti breast-ern

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
nice pokemon

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020
first apartment inspection in like 18 months due to covid, the last one was late 2019 or early 2020. umm other peoples' places gotta be messy too, right?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

the heck is an 'apartment inspection'?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

Big Beef City posted:

It’s when they check your apartment for too much spaghetti.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
lol they havent insepected my apartment a single time in the 3 years ive lived here :thunk:

its_my_birthday
Sep 18, 2020

Big Beef City posted:

officially it's to test the smoke and co2 detectors, but really it's just a way for them to judge how you live. half sarcastic of course

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean, I lived in apartments for the better part of a decade and I don't think I ever had an 'inspection' done other than something like a move in/move out type of deal

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Aardvark! posted:

Nice picture! He just looks so happy, yet realistic about life; the first thing I thought was, "Oh, cool! I have never seen a JigglyCharles before."

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ive got some colored pencils coming today, looking for suggestions for what to draw next. 0 guarantees it wont look like dog poo poo :thumbsup:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

draw an evil potato

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

ive got some colored pencils coming today, looking for suggestions for what to draw next. 0 guarantees it wont look like dog poo poo :thumbsup:

Draw an aardvark

Not like Arthur

Not doing the thing in your avatar

Just a regular aardvark

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

draw a few fairies trying to figure out how to open a 2-liter bottle of coke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

draw an earthworm who's just trying to relax after a long day