Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktjL1Fxdjw

I'm listening to this 6 year old interview with Gregg, it's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Another Bill posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktjL1Fxdjw

I'm listening to this 6 year old interview with Gregg, it's pretty good.

Awesome interactions at 26:31

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Go to 40.27

G. Turkington ain't no act.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That Mike H guy says "all the sudden" instead of "all of a sudden" and I hate it

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
HEI's acquisition of the VFA is already bearing fruit, can't wait to see what classic gets featured

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1394857525422354440?s=20

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

I hope it's another one in the Cappy Ricks series

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This is a fan made project, but they're super neat

https://www.etsy.com/listing/997856806/on-cinema-on-tarot-deck?ref=listings_manager_grid

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

amazing

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Duckula posted:

Seeing Neil Hamburger live was legit the best thing I've ever seen.

The last joke he did was something like "Why did youuuur local fire department not want to put a fire out" "because it was the arcade fire" and I think about it all the time.

tbh I liked his sad sack anti-comedy shtick better than the abrasive Tony Clifton-esque persona he'd later become but I saw him in Milwaukee and it was so goddamn funny. like not even funny in an ironic or postmodern way, the jokes he was telling were amazing

John Wick of Dogs posted:

How many shares of HEI are there? It would be hilarious if 5000 shares is controlling interest.

if there's one thing I've gleaned from the Oscar Special and subsequent developments it's that they wanted to make things as wide open as possible

also I never noticed this until the special but it's crazy how diverse the cast is on this show - nearly every character feels like they're from a different series.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Is Toni Newman the only mother-like character that Tim has ever had in anything? It's always dads dads dads.

Also, it was hilarious when Tim Newman wanted to play a video game with Matt Newman live but all he had was a controller.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

huh posted:

Is Toni Newman the only mother-like character that Tim has ever had in anything? It's always dads dads dads.

Also, it was hilarious when Tim Newman wanted to play a video game with Matt Newman live but all he had was a controller.

how soon we forget about Doris Pringle Salahari Brule

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

huh posted:

Ayaka was/is literally a mom, but I see what you mean.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

wuggles posted:

how soon we forget about Doris Pringle Salahari Brule

Mobin couldn't hack it. :/

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

There is also Joy Peters, but the focus in her writing is on being Tom’s lovely wife and not Brendi/a/en’s lovely mom.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

God you all were right about Neil Hamburger, I watched a 30 minutes at of his last night and it was one of the funniest things I've seen. There was a little bit of "awkward" humor of his weird he is but for the most part it was just really solid jokes, but simple like "What do you call it when" or "Why did this" call and response that you tell as a kid that I've never seen a stand up actually do, but all of them hilarious, while building this persona of a guy who really really loving hates KISS

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

wuggles posted:

There is also Joy Peters, but the focus in her writing is on being Tom’s lovely wife and not Brendi/a/en’s lovely mom.

did you know that Joy Peters is Flo from the Progressive commercials

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
You had your time. Now it's time for Mobin's child.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

ALFbrot posted:

did you know that Joy Peters is Flo from the Progressive commercials

How didn’t I know that? Omg.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I liked Maria Bamford as Cynthia Dangus the representative from the US Department of Beauty. This has nothing to do with what anyone's talking about, though.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Plant MONSTER. posted:

...from the US Department of Beauty.

This is so funny.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

bamford is probably my favorite comic

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Bamford-heads can see her in a supporting role on the Freeform show “Everything’s Going to Be Okay” (2020, 20-45 minutes) which is on Hulu, and also very funny

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Bamford rules. Been looking forward to rewatching lady dynamite

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

On the "moms vs dads" topic, remembering also that Bamford was in that "mothers and daughters" thing on Awesome Show

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Mark me down as another Bamfordhead in goons.xls please

My wife calls Maria Bamford my girlfriend :dudsmile:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I like her name because Bamf is both "Bad rear end Mother Fucker" and the sound effect for when Nightcrawler teleports

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Data Graham posted:

On the "moms vs dads" topic, remembering also that Bamford was in that "mothers and daughters" thing on Awesome Show

I showed that skit to my T&E naive friend and she loved everything about it so much.

"Oooooh your hands are so dryyyy"

"you don't know what you're doing, your sister she knows what she's.. so... mothers and daughters it is a... it's a tough relationship! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/GURLZUM/status/1395914809326120960

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

huh posted:

I just remembered https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HH7e2ZlDHMA

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Make my bub-bubs bounce

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Finally getting some movie expertise for HEI subscribers. Looking forward to a wonderful summer of 5-baggers.

https://www.heinetwork.tv/episode/on-cinema-summer-preview/

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
tim failing to pronounce names is just never not funny. how has that joke not gotten old in ten years

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
gregg is predicting runtimes jesus christ, killing me

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

derp posted:

tim failing to pronounce names is just never not funny. how has that joke not gotten old in ten years

He’s very creative with how badly he fucks up pronouncing names, it’s so good.

Loved the fantastic four snub in the summer preview!

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Vin Diesel chat is incredible

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my autographed poster and commemorative ticket arrived today, amazing

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

If you've cracked the egg don't break it. Don't scriver spilled milk. truuuuuuuuuuuuue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Prop Wash posted:

If you've cracked the egg don't break it. Don't scriver spilled milk. truuuuuuuuuuuuue

Howled out loud at this part