Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

quote:

Impmon
[On Play] You may trash 1 card in your hand. If you do, return 1 Digimon card with [Seven Great Demon Lords] or [Three Musketeers] in its type from your trash to your hand.

Because it can evolve into Beelzemon or BelleStarmon, you see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Finally, a poll where the people voted right.
https://twitter.com/Wikimon_news/status/1394847734839095301?s=19

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

21% of people made the correct choice

13% of people think they have the strongest rear end in the world.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Blimpmon seems like a comfy ride to me, I dunno.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Justin_Brett posted:

Blimpmon seems like a comfy ride to me, I dunno.

On the one hand, I’m a big fan of blimpmon, on the other, I am afraid of heights and don’t enjoy being further than two stories above the ground and would not enjoy actually being in blimpmon

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Valvemon looks uninterested in comfort

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

quote:

BelleStarmon
When you play this card from your hand, reduce the memory cost of this card by 1 for each Digimon with [3 Musketeers] in its type or each Option card with a cost of 7 in your Trash.
[On Play] Return 1 Option card with a memory cost of 7 from your trash to your hand. Then, you may use a Option card in your hand with a memory cost of 7 without paying its memory cost.

Seems lackluster. It needs a lot of graveyard setup or the on play effect is prohibitively expensive. I could be wrong, maybe getting a mega and a 7 cost option card for a single cost is good and you can reliably reduce the card’s cost, I dunno.

The artist sure tried but that oof the overly booby design is not doing anybody any favors

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
The ridiculous underboob wouldn't bother me quite so much if the abs weren't just painted on.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Also it’s a secret rare so it’s one of the chase cards for the set. Previous SECs include Lucemon, a very neat card that synergizes well with multiple cards that can cheat it out, and Imperialdramon (Black), an alternate form of an iconic Digimon, and Omnimon Alter-S. This is a secret rare for boobs alone

Edit: other secret rare dropped

quote:

Alphamon
[Security] At the end of the battle, add this card to your hand. Then if you or your opponent have a Digimon with [Royal Knights] or [X Anti-body] in their type, up to 12 of your opponents Digimon cannot attack players for the turn.
[When Attacking] You may pay up to 5 memory to have this Digimon gain +1000 DP for each memory spent for the turn.
[After Attacking] Gain 2 Memory.

thetoughestbean fucked around with this message at 12:23 on May 20, 2021

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That is an absolutely hilarious but unusably niche silver bullet effect. Not because of the card type, but because of the conditions. Unless they’ve since added consistent ways to control your security pile, at which point it just becomes a hilarious silver bullet.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

girl dick energy posted:

That is an absolutely hilarious but unusably niche silver bullet effect. Not because of the card type, but because of the conditions. Unless they’ve since added consistent ways to control your security pile, at which point it just becomes a hilarious silver bullet.

There are ways to add cards into your security... in yellow.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

thetoughestbean posted:

Seems lackluster. It needs a lot of graveyard setup or the on play effect is prohibitively expensive. I could be wrong, maybe getting a mega and a 7 cost option card for a single cost is good and you can reliably reduce the card’s cost, I dunno.

The artist sure tried but that oof the overly booby design is not doing anybody any favors

Ah, a Digimon that answers the age old question of “What if Beelzemon could act as a floatation device”

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I am upset at how much better the option card’s art of BelleStarmon is than the actual BelleStarmon card

quote:

Fly Bullet
While you have a Digimon with [3 Musketeers] in its types you may use this card ignoring its colour requirements.
[Main] Delete 1 of your opponent's level 6 or lower Digimon.

[Security] Activate this cards [Main] effect.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

That artist was Kenji Watanabe

Kenji what are you doing

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
what the gently caress is wrong with her legs

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Here is another drawing by him of the same Digimon, by the way:

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Alphamon and Omnimon X cards line up

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

womb with a view posted:

just use that art next time, drat

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

just use that art next time, drat

I will never not be amused at how horny so many Digimon designs are for what's supposed to be a kids series.

Bandai, Toei, one of you needs to make up your minds who Digimon is aimed at, because that design does not show up in anything rated E for Everyone

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
Don’t the secret rares all get alt art cards? Or is that super rares? Maybe she’ll have better art there.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

womb with a view posted:

That’s much better right up until you notice the rear end cleavage.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Burkion posted:

I will never not be amused at how horny so many Digimon designs are for what's supposed to be a kids series.

Bandai, Toei, one of you needs to make up your minds who Digimon is aimed at, because that design does not show up in anything rated E for Everyone

Yeah there was a solid period in the mid aughts just as I was reaching the point where I was aging out of the series where every new design seemed to be either an armoured knight or a mostly topless lady

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Burkion posted:

buddy angewomon was in the first anime

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

mandatory lesbian posted:

buddy angewomon was in the first anime

Angewomon in the anime was mostly unsexualized though, especially in comparison to other versions. Well, until Tri, that is. Just compare:

(Adventure)
(Tri)

Admittedly, Tri's version is closer to her Bandai artwork, which also has the broken breastplate:

And even there, neither is nearly as bad as some Angewomon art gets. I'm not even willing to link to it, just check wikimon.net/Angewomon and go to the Collectors/Crusader Cards tab down in the bottom. Or hell, even the DCG cards are surprisingly sexualized considering how tame the DCG is in comparison to those two.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

There's at least one figure of Renamon that has sculpted boobs under her scarf thingy.

womb with a view posted:

Incredibly important that the artist draw her buttcrack.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
angewomon and ladydevimon's weird catfight was in the first anime

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Yeah, the presentation was more tasteful, but she's still wearing some strips of gauze and a single stocking.

Sleeping Sigma
Dec 28, 2012
I know that technically Summer doesn't begin until June 20th but I'm thinking that Survive has missed it's Spring window for new info since it's not in this months V-Jump. :shepicide:

But hey, we got new babies in the Titan of Dust DiM:

https://twitter.com/Wikimon_news/status/1395591012681240579

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Sleeping Sigma posted:

I know that technically Summer doesn't begin until June 20th but I'm thinking that Survive has missed it's Spring window for new info since it's not in this months V-Jump. :shepicide:

One of the Bandai-Namco official Twitter accounts posted yesterday that it will be released this year.

I don't believe it for a second, but at least it isn't completely forgotten.

Balache404
Aug 2, 2018

Blaze Dragon posted:

One of the Bandai-Namco official Twitter accounts posted yesterday that it will be released this year.

I don't believe it for a second, but at least it isn't completely forgotten.

I believe there was also a Bamco financial report released fairly recently that also keeps a 2021 release window.

Given that we've got two big gaming events happening in three weeks (Summer Games Fest and E3), I am cautiously optimistic we'll hear news SoonTM.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
BT6’s full card list droppedl

It’s worth looking at if only for the nice Digimon drawings. The cards are in Japanese but if you click on them you get an English translation

Edit: my boy...

thetoughestbean fucked around with this message at 14:51 on May 21, 2021

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Yes I agree the butt cleavage was stupid as hell, Beelzestarmon's design in general is stupid as hell, and Kenji is horny as hell. No arguments here. But the second drawing was a lot nicer to look at

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

obvious pretool

thetoughestbean posted:

BT6’s full card list droppedl

It’s worth looking at if only for the nice Digimon drawings. The cards are in Japanese but if you click on them you get an English translation

Edit: my boy...

PINAMON HAS FEET?!

all this time I thought it was part of his wings...

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 21, 2021

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
Sistermon Ciel wasn’t added to the set, however...

There she is, rocking her katana

Edit: oh nooooo

thetoughestbean fucked around with this message at 17:20 on May 21, 2021

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

A gun-toting sexy nun? Who spilled Bayonetta all over my Digimon?

The Golux
Feb 18, 2017

Internet Cephalopod

nine-gear crow posted:

A gun-toting sexy nun? Who spilled Bayonetta all over my Digimon?

For Noir, not BeelStarmon? Who actually has guns in her shoes?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Talking about the DCG, I got Tabletop Simulator and the DCG add-on. I'm trying to use it but...I don't get it. Can anyone explain how this is meant to work, because I'm missing it. I expected a proper interface, not this.

Or is there any better way? Something like YGOPro but for the DCG.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

Talking about the DCG, I got Tabletop Simulator and the DCG add-on. I'm trying to use it but...I don't get it. Can anyone explain how this is meant to work, because I'm missing it. I expected a proper interface, not this.

Or is there any better way? Something like YGOPro but for the DCG.
Tabletop Simulator isn't a scripted app (usually). It's a program that actually simulates a tabletop. You can pick things up, move pieces, throw them around, draw cards, shake and throw dice to roll them, etc. Mess around with some of the default games and figure out how things work.

You now have access to an effectively infinite number of board games, card games, miniatures games, stupid physics toys like minigolf, etc.

Edit: If that's what you're looking for, though, the program you want is OCTGN, though there's still a bit of a learning curve in both setup and play. For a middle ground of easier set-up but more do-it-yourself once you're playing, Untap has it, too. Both are free.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 22, 2021

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I actually managed to get a hang on Tabletop Simulator after that thanks to Youtube tutorials and a different DCG sim that's more automated (it literally has Automated in its name). I played three games with a friend finally!

I lost all three but that's another issue entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Welcome to the bottomless rabbit hole of online board gaming!