Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cavauro posted:

using a powerful computer i've zoomed in extraordinarily far on the questionable 3-point shot in overtime in order to get the best possible look at whether or not his foot was on the line. the image speaks for itself

Powerful thread tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

Papercut posted:

Lol bay area radio is currently lamenting the loss of "Wiseman, Pascal, Damian Lee" and how "you need more than 8 guys to make a deep run in the regular season"

It's true that if Wiseman and Paschall didn't get injured the Warriors would not have lost in the play-in.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

de curry GOAT posted:

Lmao at the idiots that left early

Truly shameful activity.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

E: Never mind

Space Camp fuckup fucked around with this message at 08:32 on May 22, 2021

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
Add Klay back at full health to this warriors squad (but no other changes). How good are they? Still not contenders right?!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Like really full health not full health for someone who has had two major leg injuries, I'd at least think there would be a chance they're contenders again. It's really hard to deal with an offense that can hit that many threes at that percentage. Odds are high he';s going to be slower and also, he's a jump shooter and he might not trust his landing as much as he used to which might affect his shot.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

can’t really say without knowing who their two top 14 picks and the rest of the roster are.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

tanglewood1420 posted:

It's true that if Wiseman and Paschall didn't get injured the Warriors would not have lost in the play-in.

Lol I was about this post this exact joke, Wiseman getting shut down was the thing that saved their season to the extent it got saved.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/mcten/status/1396003630575063043?s=19

Hoop Dreams
Oct 21, 2010
Klay hasn't played in two years with two major leg injuries and he's going to be 32. It's a huge question mark if he's gonna be any good at all. I'm pretty sure that his defense (which was really good) will be drastically worst at the very least.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Should suspend LBJ for, oooh let's say 4 games.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Play in games proved their value year one, thanks chance

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Fellas it's time to admit steph just can't handle the big moment it was always Klay

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Miss you, bud: https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/05/jrue-holiday-and-the-milwaukee-bucks-2021-playoff-hopes/

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1396111967954350088

lmao the Jig is reaching heights that haven't been seen in ages.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lmao what is the point of even having protocols

Also none of this would really matter if he'd stop being a loving dipshit baby and just got the shot

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

TBF with the way the Lakers were mugging him I thought he'd have many more hairline fractures than just one

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1396114687272620033?s=19
not a single coach wore a mask properly all season anyways, i guess

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

James Harden and Kyrie Irving went to indoor "events" and received only fines

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
i hate the coronavirus more than i like lebron james and i don't care who knows it

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

knights of LeBron thy liege is an anti-vaxxer

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Excuse me, my lords refuses to answer personal health questions which is well within his rights.

Even anti vaxxers buy shoes?

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Unfortunately it's now clear that LeBron sucks in fact and should be rooted against.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Yoshi Wins posted:

Unfortunately it's now clear that LeBron sucks in fact and should be rooted against.

That’s right

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Attending a tequila event doesn’t rise to the level of suspension? Okay…sure.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

It literally doesn't per the NBA covid protocols, going to a strip club didn't. Going to an indoor birthday party didn't. Why would an outdoor event do it.

Pretty sure it's repeated violations that get you the suspension. But that's not going to stop the whining and crying to suspend my leige. Especially with the way Messy Bitch Woj is wording it.

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
The thread has been pure heat for like four pages goddamn

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

OH WORD SON posted:

The thread has been pure heat for like four pages goddamn

Last years playoffs were done in a fugue state, we have much pent up angst.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

In many ways Lebron has done nothing wrong. In other ways, he has done quite a few things wrong. A life of many acts. Richard III, etc.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hey yall been away for a few days just checking in cause i cant seem to find it: when is the warriors playoff game

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
next year bb, allah rewards those who are patient

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/therealjuicyj/status/1395963764101447683?s=21

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

possible misuse of "point god" imo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I mean he's one of the top in the league year 2 but it's not a drat pantheon here

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao how is this real https://twitter.com/espn/status/1395954905664344067?s=19

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I don't get it what is that

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Lmao Steph is nothing like Tanjiro.

Please don't compare my sweet sweet boy to Steph.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dexo posted:

Lmao Steph is nothing like Tanjiro.

Please don't compare my sweet sweet boy to Steph.

Tanjiro’s id is that beautiful water and sky area. Steph’s id is just the behind the back pass to Klay over and over and over again.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Tanjiro’s id is that beautiful water and sky area. Steph’s id is just the behind the back pass to Klay over and over and over again.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirsute
May 4, 2007
Calling it now, lebron moved to LA and saw the light of scientology