Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Yup.

She couldn’t fly for a year afterwards in case she got it again and ended up going home as a passenger on cargo ships so she could get back to ‘stralia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

I keep forgetting what day it is aaaaaaaa
Also the city is a lot quieter than I expected for the first weekend with indoor drinking and dining. Gonna assume everyone is saving their money ready for next weekend, payday weekend AND bank holiday

Rip me who will be inevitably working the whole weekend lol

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU0-fmKI0lU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
what you reckon the ratio is in bags of eatin peanuts of peanuts that stay whole to peanuts that split in half

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Are you putting peanuts in your sexarse again?

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

Salisbury Snape posted:

Are you putting peanuts in your sexarse again?

Going for that authentic feel

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Stuck on the M20 behind a lorry fire. Been told I might be here for around two hours. :toot:

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Earlier in the week I was so full of enthusiasm to tackle the weeds in the garden, plant out the tomatoes, and make batches of rhubarb jam and gin. Now it's Saturday, it has finally stopped raining for longer than ten minutes, and I don't have the energy.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I've got some dumb cold or throat infection. Its mild but making me feel crappy. I think I got it from the recent train rides I've been taking for house viewings. Some bloke decided to sit real close to me, on a empty carriage, and wouldn't stop coughing for the 10 minute journey.

It's probably not the covid because I've done a rapid test and it turned up negative

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

havent been in the last few jackbox sessions cos im trying to fix my sleep schedule and its taking a while

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I’m in the Cairngorms. Went to the Highland Wildlife Park and saw:

Scottish Wildcats
Polar bears
Lynx
Snow leopard
Owls
Wolves
Bison
Cranes
Caernfilly(?) basically a Scottish turkey

A+. The wildcats and leopard were excellent. All the animals were great.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

cant believe you didnt see any haggis tbh

Clarence
May 3, 2012

They're mostly up on the tops this time of year.

Steakandchips - capercaillie?

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Aye one of thems.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Cairngorms are lovely. I was accosted by a ghost in the night when camping there last year :ghost:

Hope the weathers alright

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I bought another ebike, an mountain bike this time so I can stop being owned by a 5ft 1 teenager.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Four hours I was stuck in that jam. D:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

- quote from local fly

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

Today I took the kids to the park opposite our* new house. Throwing away an apple core I spotted the bin was full of empty packets of co-op smoked salmon.

That's a good indicator of solid middle classness

*Offer accepted, the onwards chain is still in flux so who knows if we'll make it

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

hemale in pain posted:

Cairngorms are lovely. I was accosted by a ghost in the night when camping there last year :ghost:

Hope the weathers alright

Weather for the wildlife park today was fine.

The ride up on the motorbike yesterday afternoon had us both a bit cold and worn out after the snow, hail, rain and gale force cross winds we had to put up with for what turned out to be a four hour plus ride up from the Stirling area to Kingussie. I had to stop a couple of times at the side of the road, aside from fuel stops, so my wife could unclench her frozen hands that had been wrapped around my torso.

:scotland:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i want to know about the ghost

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

crispix posted:

:same:

My boyfriend stayed in a bothy in the highlands once, and was woken in the middle of the night by the sound of a man screaming outside. It turned out to be a stag, and that's just something they do.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hence, stag parties

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
I'd love to explore the Highlands and Islands, but I don't drive so getting everywhere is just a big faff. The animal park sounds nice!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
could do it on one of them newfangled e-scooters

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
or a moped maybe

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Hedgehog Pie posted:

I'd love to explore the Highlands and Islands, but I don't drive so getting everywhere is just a big faff. The animal park sounds nice!

Get a CBT in half a day and a 125CC motorcycle. Sorted.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

crispix posted:

could do it on one of them newfangled e-scooters

Those are about to hit London as Lime rentals and it’s going to be a loving nightmare. In Berlin people were throwing the scooters in the river because they’re so hated.

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

The_Doctor posted:

Those are about to hit London as Lime rentals and it’s going to be a loving nightmare. In Berlin people were throwing the scooters in the river because they’re so hated.

It's better to throw them in skips

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Delivery curry ordered so we can watch Eurovision in the hotel room.

Order:
Lamb biryani
Seekh kebab with chips
3 chappati
2 poppadom
Veg naga curry
Veg pakora
Mango chutney
Irn bru
Coca Cola
Plates
Forks knives spoons

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Steakandchips posted:

Veg naga curry

rip bunghole :supaburn:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
People who hate eScooters have never ridden an eScooter.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

crispix posted:

It's not too exciting but we were trying to make it to a bothy but ran out of light so we had to camp on the side of a gravel road.

^^ road

the view was very bleak and death stranding-esque.

Anyway, i woke up in the middle of the night feeling a strong arm wrapped around me but then realized my bf (whos not strong) was facing me and i was getting hugged from behind through the side of the tent. I think i actually shouted in surprise and scared the ghost off.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

learnincurve posted:

People who hate eScooters

...have been/nearly been hit by one of the silent speedy murderers.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I love a good old scoot about

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Member when the post went all to poo poo at Xmas? Just received a package today that was sent on the 14 Dec

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hemale in pain posted:

It's not too exciting but we were trying to make it to a bothy but ran out of light so we had to camp on the side of a gravel road.

^^ road

the view was very bleak and death stranding-esque.

Anyway, i woke up in the middle of the night feeling a strong arm wrapped around me but then realized my bf (whos not strong) was facing me and i was getting hugged from behind through the side of the tent. I think i actually shouted in surprise and scared the ghost off.

that's not a ghost that was a Chuck Tingle protagonist

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Fudge man getting some sneaky advertising in on Eurovision

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

that's not a ghost that was a Chuck Tingle protagonist

That could still be a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU