Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Jaded Burnout posted:

Gotcha. Given the spec on this particular one I suspect its been better cared for by a single owner, but that's optimistic. It's also BRIGHT TURQUOISE.

You're in the UK, too. Things might be different. Around here, the majority of the commercial vehicles are in big fleets. You'll know how it's been treated by the interior. If the inside isn't a pit of filth, that's a sign that it was driven by one person and not handed around. Also, to be fair, we were buying at the bottom of the market, one step above the local guys we sold to. Those vans ended up in the scrapyard after that. You folks also use vans for everything. Here, it's pickups for nearly all construction and land-based stuff (landscaping, property maintenance, etc).

Vans are really only (at least in my part of New England) used for plumbers, electricians, hotel shuttles, and the like. That's changing, thanks to the Transit Connect, Transit, Sprinter, and ProMaster vans. Maybe the Nissan NVs, too. I really liked the van idea, it was great to keep everything safe and out of the elements. If I was doing what I did back then, I'd probably have one too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

sharkytm posted:

You're in the UK, too. Things might be different. Around here, the majority of the commercial vehicles are in big fleets. You'll know how it's been treated by the interior. If the inside isn't a pit of filth, that's a sign that it was driven by one person and not handed around. Also, to be fair, we were buying at the bottom of the market, one step above the local guys we sold to. Those vans ended up in the scrapyard after that. You folks also use vans for everything. Here, it's pickups for nearly all construction and land-based stuff (landscaping, property maintenance, etc).

Vans are really only (at least in my part of New England) used for plumbers, electricians, hotel shuttles, and the like. That's changing, thanks to the Transit Connect, Transit, Sprinter, and ProMaster vans. Maybe the Nissan NVs, too. I really liked the van idea, it was great to keep everything safe and out of the elements. If I was doing what I did back then, I'd probably have one too.

Yeah it's a bit of a mix really. You 100% get shared work vans that get ragged to hell, I've driven a couple, but also sole-trader types who at most give the keys to the apprentice to go get lunch. Usually though (I think) they tend to go for the most bog standard base level white vans precisely because it's going to get hammered. Hence the "white van man" tradition.

We're starting to see more pickups here, along with an import of the "bigger is better penis replacement" attitude of the owners, so, thanks for that.

I think for peace of mind I'll probably buy new. Just need to figure out exactly what garbage Ford are putting in the vehicle with FordPass.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Unsinkabear posted:

So it looks like I might be in a position to sell my car now while the used car market is wild, get as much out of it as possible, and then wait until fall before buying its replacement. You folks have your finger on the pulse better than most, do you think the supply and demand are likely to have settled down by then, or do I run the risk of things getting worse instead of better?

I don't expect the market to be that much better come the fall. There is likely something out there with a better ROI at least.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Looking to spend under $25k for a new or used 4-door reliable car that is sporty. I need 4-doors because of car seats (usually 1, seldom 2).

Wants:

-CarPlay (or the ability to easily add a compatible receiver)

-87 octane gas. Willing to use premium if needed.

-heated seats and/or steering wheel

-vented seats if leather

Don’t care:

-Manual or auto
-brand
-sedan, suv, or hatchback

nwin fucked around with this message at 15:17 on May 22, 2021

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

nwin posted:

Looking to spend under $25k for a new or used 4-door reliable car that is sporty. I need 4-doors because of car seats (usually 1, seldom 2).

Wants:

-vented seats if leather

Don’t care:

-Manual or auto
-brand

Used Lexus GS

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Unsinkabear posted:

So it looks like I might be in a position to sell my car now while the used car market is wild, get as much out of it as possible, and then wait until fall before buying its replacement. You folks have your finger on the pulse better than most, do you think the supply and demand are likely to have settled down by then, or do I run the risk of things getting worse instead of better?
Electronics shortages are projected into 22. Meaning new car prices are only going up next model year. Meaning used demand will remain high.

Getting into the tea leaves here but there's also a fair bit of inflation pressure so I'm fully expecting the current prices to lock in by the time electronics price correct and that's just going to be the market rate for the extended future.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Interesting, this temporary vin I was given from my tacoma deposit had different options yesterday. They were able to delete the options I didn't want and add the LED headlights. This is a swap order that was already place by another dealer so they weren't sure it would work. I didn't think I'd see that update on the toyota vin lookup site at all. I'm obsessed with this purchase so I checked it again today. Cool. Still marked for building on 3rd week june.

ethanol fucked around with this message at 15:34 on May 22, 2021

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

nwin posted:

Wants:

-vented seats if leather

Don’t care:

-Manual or auto
-brand

Define sporty.

Fast in a straight line?
Looks fast in a straight line to an average person?
Small and maneuverable?
Actually puts down fast lap times on a track?
Not actually fast but still fun to drive?

What do you drive now? What have you driven in the past? What did you like or not like about them? Will you give up the sporty aspect for the luxury aspect or vice versa?

Everyone thinks something different when they hear "sporty" and apparently at least one person thinks of a Lexus GS.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

KillHour posted:

Everyone thinks something different when they hear "sporty" and apparently at least one person thinks of a Lexus GS.

Well he wants something reliable with ventilated and heated seats, that's about the sportiest I could come up with for his budget.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

KillHour posted:

Define sporty.

Fast in a straight line?
Looks fast in a straight line to an average person?
Small and maneuverable?
Actually puts down fast lap times on a track?
Not actually fast but still fun to drive?

What do you drive now? What have you driven in the past? What did you like or not like about them? Will you give up the sporty aspect for the luxury aspect or vice versa?

Good idea. I’m not taking it to the track or anything like that. It will never be modded. I work five miles away but wfh for now. I go to the grocery store, and I take my kid to swim lessons and the trampoline place. We could travel up to an hour at a time in the car.

By fast, I mean faster and more maneuverable than my wife’s 2019 RAV4. That things transmission is slow to respond and downshift when I hit the gas, it doesn’t feel too much like a boat or anything to turn but more than I prefer. I want to be able to easily shift lanes and accelerate when I need to.

I remember my brother in laws M36 BMW 3 series and I liked how quick that was.

I drive a new ranger and that’s plenty quick for me, but the plan is to downgrade my truck to something cheaper and trade in my wife’s RAV4 for a highlander or pilot since we now have two kids. The RAV4 gets pretty tight with the four of us and forget about adding my mom to the car if we’re all going somewhere together.

At first I was thinking either a GTI or a Lexus IS.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

If reliability is a main concern then get a Lexus. The IS is cool but they are pretty small inside, GS is a bit bigger.

You're not gonna get a new GTI for 25k so you're looking at used with probably no warranty.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Well he wants something reliable with ventilated and heated seats, that's about the sportiest I could come up with for his budget.

Oh yeah for sure. Just wanted to understand the benchmark we were comparing to.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
FWIW, I miss my GTI so much and it wasn’t that expensive to upkeep (though parts do cost more, as does a DSG service (manual ftw)).

Have you tried driving a Mazda 3?

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Doesn't take much to be sportier than a RAV4. Agreed, on the Mazda 3. You should check one out.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I used to have a Mazda 3 hatchback. A 2015 I think.

I didn’t like the turning radius or the infotainment with the knob. I’d think for a small car it wouldn’t have such a large radius but I did more three point turns than in the RAV4.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Kia K5 or Stinger?

:shepspends:

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I've got a kinda similar question. Current vehicles are an 06 GX470 and 04 LS430. Have one car seat now, maybe a second sometime in the future. Would like to find something with a manual that can hold a couple car seats and is fun in some way.

Wants:
  • Used probably, under $25k. Could swing more for new
  • RWD preferred, AWD second. Prefer not FWD
  • Manual transmission
  • Big enough for two adults and two car seats (ok if we have to move a seat up a bit — already used to doing that with the GX)
  • Sporty to me means feels quick off the line, corners nicely, has good steering feel — but care only about feeling fast; no plans to track anything and actually being fast doesn't matter. I had a Mazdaspeed Miata that was really perfect for all this; obvioulsy the miata fun to toss around nature, but the turbo and super short gearing made it feel faster you'd be at like 40mph in 2nd at 6k rpm so it felt like you were wringing it out when you weren't actually going that fast
  • Good visibility
  • findable in the midwest/not so rare I'd have to be in a major market to even look at one (not averse to going somewhere to pick something up, but I want to try before I go that far so I gotta see one local)
  • Not a maintenance nightmare waiting to happen
  • I only have street parking in a snowy area so probably not a soft top
  • Doing some mods is fun, but I don't want something that needs a ton of work to become fun. Like, I've done new coilovers in a Miata and anti swaybars in other things, plug and play tunes. But my last miata I did a full standalone EMS and I do not want to deal with that again.

Previous vehicle experience with things in the broad category of sporty:
  • Two mazdaspeed miatas. Loved them. Really my perfect car. But my current street parking situation + baby makes them not ideal. I love the steering feel, acceleration, handling, basically everything.
  • 03 G35 Coupe. Didn't really like it in the end — the idea of sport luxury seemed fun, but felt like it was geared too tall, wasn't actually that fun to drive around town, and was kinda loud inside for being luxury. My wife loved it though.
  • Fiesta ST. Obviously a really fun car, but I didn't love the FWD thing and found the rev hang on shifting incredibly annoying (though I think you can do something about it with a tune? Never got around to it.) Didn't like the steering much either.
  • Test drove the new WRX before I got the FiST and sortof liked it, but hated the throttle mapping and the shifting seemed really sloppy. I think you can flash the throttle map to be more normal and I know there's lots of shifting related upgrades. Steering feel seemed a little better than the FiST. Seems like it might be an option?
  • Test drove an Evo IX MR at carmax once that was easily one of the most fun drives I've done
  • Test driven several of the newer IRS mustang gts and felt like they were kindof soft and boring
  • Test drove the ND Miata and it was nice, but steering feel kinda meh and missed the acceleration of the mazdaspeeds
  • Test drove a couple BRZ/FRS and liked the handling and steering feel, but their acceleration felt so slow and the torque curve on the engine seemed weird

The main obvious option I thought of is the WRX. My other thought was replacing the GX with a manual Tacoma so at least I can row my own gears, but obviously that's not sporty and not sure how well the crew cab works for car seats (and they're awfully expensive.)

Unsinkabear
Jun 8, 2013

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

nitsuga posted:

I don't expect the market to be that much better come the fall. There is likely something out there with a better ROI at least.

zedprime posted:

Electronics shortages are projected into 22. Meaning new car prices are only going up next model year. Meaning used demand will remain high.

Getting into the tea leaves here but there's also a fair bit of inflation pressure so I'm fully expecting the current prices to lock in by the time electronics price correct and that's just going to be the market rate for the extended future.

gently caress me, that's bad news. Thanks for the quick answers, though.

I guess I could try just do the switcheroo now, then. Sell private party to get the most bang for my buck and then take my time trying to find something with the features I want. But man, this is a real lovely time to be trying to get something with specific options, especially if you're replacing something that you mostly like and therefore don't want to settle.

The alternative would be to just mod the Accord (and that seemed to be the thread consensus), but I know I'm still going to want to get out of it and into a non-coupe once there are more used cars to choose from, so I'm worried about the resale value of the aberration I'll have created. I imagine that most of the people in the market for a comfy, zippy, feature-rich 2-door aren't looking for a hitch and racks on it. :ohdear:

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

FilthyImp posted:

Kia K5 or Stinger?

How about a Genesis G70?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

FilthyImp posted:

Kia K5 or Stinger?

The k5 is dogshit but the stinger is a good idea.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Unsinkabear posted:

gently caress me, that's bad news. Thanks for the quick answers, though.

I guess I could try just do the switcheroo now, then. Sell private party to get the most bang for my buck and then take my time trying to find something with the features I want. But man, this is a real lovely time to be trying to get something with specific options, especially if you're replacing something that you mostly like and therefore don't want to settle.

The alternative would be to just mod the Accord (and that seemed to be the thread consensus), but I know I'm still going to want to get out of it and into a non-coupe once there are more used cars to choose from, so I'm worried about the resale value of the aberration I'll have created. I imagine that most of the people in the market for a comfy, zippy, feature-rich 2-door aren't looking for a hitch and racks on it. :ohdear:

Keeping your car is going to be the cheaper option I’d be willing to bet, even with a few modifications. And honestly a trailer hitch is fairly easy to remove and probably has more appeal than you think. I’m not sure about removing a roof rack, but it shouldn’t detract from a car’s value if done well.

But yeah, I get it. If you still think you’re better off trading in, I’d keep close tabs on Carvana and the like as well as local inventory. Then bite the bullet and accept that it’s going to be a costly ordeal.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

FilthyImp posted:

Kia K5 or Stinger?

Stinger or G70.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I’m seeing a few different options:

G70
Stinger
IS
ES
Mazda 6
Camry v6
Accord

None of these would allow me a new car, which I’m fine with, but I think with the current market-a lot of these are out of my reach unless I go pretty high up on mileage (I’d like to stay under 15k per year, so a 3 year old car would have no more than 45k miles).

I looked up the 0-60 time for the RAV4 and holy poo poo it sucks at 8 seconds. My ranger does it in 6 which is plenty fast for me. It seems like any of the cars above should be fast enough for me. Is there anything else I’m missing? I’m certain they all have heated seats in some option package, but heated steering wheels or vented seats may be a bit harder to find.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Last gen's base engine stinger is much slower than the new one, so in normal times, it would drop in price like a rock. It's still a good car, just lacking in acceleration. You can't get cooled seats unless you get a fully loaded GT2 though and car max offered me 36k to buy mine soooooo

Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Might be able to find a used Alfa Romeo Giulia for $25K

sees "* Not a maintenance nightmare waiting to happen"

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

powderific posted:

I've got a kinda similar question. Current vehicles are an 06 GX470 and 04 LS430. Have one car seat now, maybe a second sometime in the future. Would like to find something with a manual that can hold a couple car seats and is fun in some way.

Wants:
  • Used probably, under $25k. Could swing more for new
  • RWD preferred, AWD second. Prefer not FWD
  • Manual transmission
  • Big enough for two adults and two car seats (ok if we have to move a seat up a bit — already used to doing that with the GX)
  • Sporty to me means feels quick off the line, corners nicely, has good steering feel — but care only about feeling fast; no plans to track anything and actually being fast doesn't matter. I had a Mazdaspeed Miata that was really perfect for all this; obvioulsy the miata fun to toss around nature, but the turbo and super short gearing made it feel faster you'd be at like 40mph in 2nd at 6k rpm so it felt like you were wringing it out when you weren't actually going that fast
  • Good visibility
  • findable in the midwest/not so rare I'd have to be in a major market to even look at one (not averse to going somewhere to pick something up, but I want to try before I go that far so I gotta see one local)
  • Not a maintenance nightmare waiting to happen
  • I only have street parking in a snowy area so probably not a soft top
  • Doing some mods is fun, but I don't want something that needs a ton of work to become fun. Like, I've done new coilovers in a Miata and anti swaybars in other things, plug and play tunes. But my last miata I did a full standalone EMS and I do not want to deal with that again.

Previous vehicle experience with things in the broad category of sporty:
  • Two mazdaspeed miatas. Loved them. Really my perfect car. But my current street parking situation + baby makes them not ideal. I love the steering feel, acceleration, handling, basically everything.
  • 03 G35 Coupe. Didn't really like it in the end — the idea of sport luxury seemed fun, but felt like it was geared too tall, wasn't actually that fun to drive around town, and was kinda loud inside for being luxury. My wife loved it though.
  • Fiesta ST. Obviously a really fun car, but I didn't love the FWD thing and found the rev hang on shifting incredibly annoying (though I think you can do something about it with a tune? Never got around to it.) Didn't like the steering much either.
  • Test drove the new WRX before I got the FiST and sortof liked it, but hated the throttle mapping and the shifting seemed really sloppy. I think you can flash the throttle map to be more normal and I know there's lots of shifting related upgrades. Steering feel seemed a little better than the FiST. Seems like it might be an option?
  • Test drove an Evo IX MR at carmax once that was easily one of the most fun drives I've done
  • Test driven several of the newer IRS mustang gts and felt like they were kindof soft and boring
  • Test drove the ND Miata and it was nice, but steering feel kinda meh and missed the acceleration of the mazdaspeeds
  • Test drove a couple BRZ/FRS and liked the handling and steering feel, but their acceleration felt so slow and the torque curve on the engine seemed weird

The main obvious option I thought of is the WRX. My other thought was replacing the GX with a manual Tacoma so at least I can row my own gears, but obviously that's not sporty and not sure how well the crew cab works for car seats (and they're awfully expensive.)

How much will this car be driven? Is 3 pedals a must-have, or a nice-to-have for this car?

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Alright I have gathered all the info I can from the web and this fine set of forums, and this is probably what I'm going to get. Insurance is around £400/year, will be buying with cash. Any red flags from you folks?

https://www.ford.co.uk/s/KFRr

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I got a notification on my credit that toyota did a hard pull... should I go shop other lenders even though I know the truck won't be delivered for at least a month and a half? so the inquiries show up as one pull?

morothar
Dec 21, 2005

Are the newer Raptors with the V6 any good? Any know issues when buying used?

I’m tempted to pick one up as an upgrade to our T4R in terms of size and power. Use cases include daily family hauling, rod trips, and some mild off-roading.
We also go hiking and camping regularly, so we’d have the roof-top tent mounted above the bed, and then have the bed available for cargo.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

ethanol posted:

I got a notification on my credit that toyota did a hard pull... should I go shop other lenders even though I know the truck won't be delivered for at least a month and a half? so the inquiries show up as one pull?

If you're optimizing your credit this much, it probably doesn't matter.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Godzilla07 posted:

How much will this car be driven? Is 3 pedals a must-have, or a nice-to-have for this car?

Probably something like 6k miles a year. My work requires a truck/van sized thing 75% of the time so it’d be doing more errand duty / being a fun but useful toy than commuting. Three pedals is really important to me — if I can’t get that I’d probably just look for a nicer pickup/van for work and shelve my fun car thoughts indefinitely.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I'm completely ignoring your reliability requirement because you very much cannot have it all. Some kind of used 3 series / Audi could fit the bill. The MT requirement in a bigger (2+2 car seats is big) non-FWD car is tough. Otherwise, WRX/STi territory.

The car you want basically doesn't exist.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

morothar posted:

Are the newer Raptors with the V6 any good? Any know issues when buying used?

I’m tempted to pick one up as an upgrade to our T4R in terms of size and power. Use cases include daily family hauling, rod trips, and some mild off-roading.
We also go hiking and camping regularly, so we’d have the roof-top tent mounted above the bed, and then have the bed available for cargo.

They’re great other than the price.

The redesigned V6 raptor is supposed to be out later this year and then next year I think for the V8 Raptor, both will probably drive the price down at least a little on the former body style V6s.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

nwin posted:

I’m seeing a few different options:

G70
Stinger
IS
ES
Mazda 6
Camry v6
Accord

None of these would allow me a new car, which I’m fine with, but I think with the current market-a lot of these are out of my reach unless I go pretty high up on mileage (I’d like to stay under 15k per year, so a 3 year old car would have no more than 45k miles).

I looked up the 0-60 time for the RAV4 and holy poo poo it sucks at 8 seconds. My ranger does it in 6 which is plenty fast for me. It seems like any of the cars above should be fast enough for me. Is there anything else I’m missing? I’m certain they all have heated seats in some option package, but heated steering wheels or vented seats may be a bit harder to find.

If you want any kind of sporty feel at all you're going to be highly disappointed by the ES and Camry which are basically the same car. Accord as well, and you'll want to stay away from the Mazda6 because last I read the automatics they use are garbage.

Your best bet for overall reliability and the most options you can get for the price used is Lexus. Look into the LS460 as well, it's the flagship Lexus and even tho it's a big car it handles extremely well for it's size. We picked one up for $25k with 20k miles on it and it's been a great car. Fully loving loaded with every option. Plenty of acceleration with the V8 and with quality tires handles great.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

I'm completely ignoring your reliability requirement because you very much cannot have it all. Some kind of used 3 series / Audi could fit the bill. The MT requirement in a bigger (2+2 car seats is big) non-FWD car is tough. Otherwise, WRX/STi territory.

The car you want basically doesn't exist.

Fair enough, I get it. I do like the idea of a 3 series or A4/S4, but my only euro car experience is a P2 XC70. With those there's a couple things like the PCV breather you need to watch out for, and if you get the wrong year the transmission might explode, but otherwise they're pretty solid. In the Audi/BMW world it seems like things are a lot rougher.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you want any kind of sporty feel at all you're going to be highly disappointed by the ES and Camry which are basically the same car. Accord as well, and you'll want to stay away from the Mazda6 because last I read the automatics they use are garbage.

Your best bet for overall reliability and the most options you can get for the price used is Lexus. Look into the LS460 as well, it's the flagship Lexus and even tho it's a big car it handles extremely well for it's size. We picked one up for $25k with 20k miles on it and it's been a great car. Fully loving loaded with every option. Plenty of acceleration with the V8 and with quality tires handles great.

Saying a six speed manual 2.0t Accord Sport doesnt have a “sporty feel” and then recommending an LS460?

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Saying a six speed manual 2.0t Accord Sport doesnt have a “sporty feel” and then recommending an LS460?

I don't think a 2.0t Accord Sport is in his budget, I was referring to a base Accord.

Besides, he seems to be more concerned about the luxury options and for the money used you can't beat the LS. It certainly has enough power and with the 19 inch wheels and good tires handles extremely well for a full sized sedan. It sure as hell handles better than an ES that's for sure.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Am I crazy for thinking a 2013-2015 GS350? They seem to be within my price range and have all the amenities I want-plus I can get an aftermarket CarPlay thing to work with the existing system. They range between 20-50k miles for the ones I’m looking at and these things appear to be tanks.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

nwin posted:

Am I crazy for thinking a 2013-2015 GS350? They seem to be within my price range and have all the amenities I want-plus I can get an aftermarket CarPlay thing to work with the existing system. They range between 20-50k miles for the ones I’m looking at and these things appear to be tanks.

No not crazy at all it's the car I initially recommended for that exact reason. They are amazing cars, we drove a few and I loved them but my wife liked the LS better so that's what we went with. Still wish we would have got a GS.

Also, if you're seriously looking at Lexus be sure to register at lexusdrivers.com, once you do that you can enter any Lexus VIN and get the service records if they were serviced at a Lexus dealer which 95% of them are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don't think a 2.0t Accord Sport is in his budget, I was referring to a base Accord.

You could get a brand new 2.0t sport in 2018 for around 28k but I guess maybe the used market is so hosed up you can't get a 3 year old used one for 3 grand less.