Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

By popular demand posted:

I seem to recall that all you need to round out the rough bits in ABS is to submerge the model in acetone for a while.

E: about 15 minutes according to this guide https://all3dp.com/2/abs-smoothing-...olded%20object.

NO
ONE
HAS
TIME
FOR
THAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

And let’s be honest, that bit is so rough all the rounding in the world won’t change it from being a piece of poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Dip Viscous posted:

To get things back on track... what?

SIGHT POWER!!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Dip Viscous posted:

To get things back on track... what?

the cognitive dissonance between MAH SACRED 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS and like clicking a pair of truck nuts onto your AR-15 weaver rail or whatever

these are definitely not frivolous toys to me and are protecting me from the government/scary criminals

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Dip Viscous posted:

I carry a pistol. It's not a talisman of protection or an obligation to escalate things into gunfights or get into gunfights I don't need to be in. In a situation where someone is shooting indiscriminately, I'm going to be running away from the bullets like everyone else.

Similar situation with my grandfather, except he was Air Force slightly before Vietnam. "It's prudent to carry a weapon. But if you ever need to use it, it's because you really hosed up."

The time has finally come, you must draw your gun. In your head is a chorus of war grandpappies, yelling "YOU hosed UP, YOU hosed UP, YOU DONE hosed UP!"

You wonder why one of them is a literal cat.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Monkey Fracas posted:

these are definitely not frivolous toys to me and are protecting me from the government/scary criminals

¿por que no los dos?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

It's clearly a knife for inside your butt.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Weka posted:

It's clearly a knife for inside your butt.

No flared base, woe betide if the cheap cap strips off the cheap screw on part and gets stuck in a butt

Please use items made for a butt in your butt, your butt will thank you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
What about my TACTICAL WATCH that is made for working, playing in filthy conditions for dirty boys (and girls) who like to work and play in the mud and muck :treemike:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
knifeluencer tiktok is up in arms after Knifeboy97 debunked Da_Switchmasta's claim of having a cousin who chopped a whole forest down with dual machetes.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

DicktheCat posted:

The time has finally come, you must draw your gun. In your head is a chorus of war grandpappies, yelling "YOU hosed UP, YOU hosed UP, YOU DONE hosed UP!"

You wonder why one of them is a literal cat.

Is the cat's name Oatmeal? Get out of my head!

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

EorayMel posted:

What about my TACTICAL WATCH that is made for working, playing in filthy conditions for dirty boys (and girls) who like to work and play in the mud and muck :treemike:

lmao loving g-shock

at some point in time someone at casio went “what if watch but five times larger and also unintelligible?”

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

That watch looks difficult to clean, for something that is meant to work under dirty conditions.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
You could buy a whole box of f-91w for that price and get on some extremely tactical watchlists as a free bonus

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You could buy a whole box of f-91w for that price and get on some extremely tactical watchlists as a free bonus

Or the DW9052 which is like $50 and is the actual fighter pilot/super cool special forces guy watch.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

Or the old school DW5600, which is even cheaper and approved by NASA to work fine in motherfucking space.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Comrade Koba posted:

lmao loving g-shock

at some point in time someone at casio went “what if watch but five times larger and also unintelligible?”

I had either that exact same watch or whatever the 1990s model was once.

When I was 12.

I thought it was the most :krad: thing ever and wore that chonky fucker everywhere. I think it supposedly had a loving altimeter for some reason? I mean, the the hindsight of someone who isn't 12 I have to assume it was some kind of bargain bin barometer or something that did some math to guess how far above sea level you were, and given that I wasn't exactly a tween alpine climber it's not like I ever used the function.

So yeah, A+ can recommend for the 12 year old gadget obsessive in your life.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
There's only one watch worth owning, hope this helps the watch guys here.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

there's no way in hell someone isn't making "time to gently caress" g-shocks

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Casio G-Spot. Its ALWAYS time to gently caress!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Casio G-Spot. Its ALWAYS time to gently caress!

I'LL TAKE FIVE

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
4 weeks for delivery kind of detracts from the “time to gently caress” sentiment imo. :shrug:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
It will be time to gently caress, soon.

Vice President
Jul 4, 2007

I'm number two around here.

Cyrano4747 posted:

I had either that exact same watch or whatever the 1990s model was once.

When I was 12.

I thought it was the most :krad: thing ever and wore that chonky fucker everywhere. I think it supposedly had a loving altimeter for some reason? I mean, the the hindsight of someone who isn't 12 I have to assume it was some kind of bargain bin barometer or something that did some math to guess how far above sea level you were, and given that I wasn't exactly a tween alpine climber it's not like I ever used the function.

Couldn't hear you over the sound of how cool my watch when I was 12 was. Motherfucking TV remote control watch.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LifeSunDeath posted:

It will be time to gently caress, soon.

YOU DONT TELL ME poo poo, EVER!

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I have a world time zone fuckwatch. It's always time to gently caress somewhere.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Vice President posted:

Couldn't hear you over the sound of how cool my watch when I was 12 was. Motherfucking TV remote control watch.

oh man, when waiting rooms are a thing again, i'm going to DESPERATELY wish i had this.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Only registered members can see post attachments!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If your piss looks like Kool-Aid you should get to the hospital.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

By popular demand posted:

If your piss looks like Kool-Aid you should get to the hospital.

It is, in fact, Grandma's Mason Jar and she loves prune juice.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Those come out in Walmart every Halloween, and you don't have to pay shipping.

And they have a lil straw so you can do the grip'n'sip outta the skull.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
(50 year old biker voice) yeah the skull, she represents death, and also mortality. the temperarity of short livdedness. candle in the wind, you know.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

(50 year old biker voice) yeah the skull, she represents death, and also mortality. the temperarity of short livdedness. candle in the wind, you know.

i love the concept of 50 year old bikers doing tarot readings

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Discuss.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1400219148022652929?s=20

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

So when you stab someone with that knife you just... leave it in there? Grab you next knife for the next blow?

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

The Lone Badger posted:

So when you stab someone with that knife you just... leave it in there? Grab you next knife for the next blow?

I think you yell MORTAL KOMBAT before the swat team takes you down.

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

The handle drops so far relative to the blade that there's no way to cut something on a flat surface with it. It's too broad to be a poop knife. It must be for when your piss clogs the bath tub.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

its a mortal combat knife... ed boon designed mortal combat... lol its just a 3d recreation of a knife used in the game... would i want it? no. would ed boon? apparently

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

The Lone Badger posted:

You throw two of them into your enemy's chest and then cannonball through the air into them, making them explode. Duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

its a mortal combat knife... ed boon designed mortal combat... lol its just a 3d recreation of a knife used in the game... would i want it? no. would ed boon? apparently

it's a replica of one used in the Mortal Kombat movie so that just raises further questions