Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

yeah 60 is really cranking the AC imo. its fine though he's a friggin senator and all the other poo poo on that list is trivial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Kazinsal posted:

60 degrees is friggin cold for an indoor temperature what the heck bernster

old man from vermont likes the cold

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he prefers his room to be the ambient ground temperature while he sleeps on a small tray of soil from his native land

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

and i guarantee you bernie is the type of dude that probably wants the king bed because he needs more space to arrange a shitload of papers and documents lol

I figured bernie wanted a nice big bed for fuckin'

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

old man from vermont likes the cold

with the down comforter, this tracks

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

yeah i'm in a similar area / climate and i usually leave the thermostat set at 62. it's what i'm used to and prefer

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

cold room + big puffy blankets is absolutely the best sleep. i leave the bedroom window open pretty much 24/7

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sagebrush posted:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1398072243767422985?s=20

in the replies, we find that the officer deputy in question was also suspended briefly a few years ago for beating an inmate with nunchuks through the bars of his cell.

this is the kind of amazing content i mias from the beginning of the pandemic.

getting killed by covid in your 30s after vaccines are available to everyone just makes it more embarrassing for this guys family

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bernie wanted a king bed so he could manspread and take space away from Jane.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice
i'm surprised a grandpa would want it set that low, aren't old people are always super cold

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

maybe jane gets hot flashes and bernie is a kind guy.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
just thinking about how nice and loving bernie probably is to his wife who has put up with like fifty years of his political hollering bullshit but he remembers she likes down comforters, not those scratchy default hotel ones, makes me feel good.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bernie runs hot. he'd wear shorts outside in december if it wasn't unbecoming of a senator

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kazinsal posted:

60 degrees is friggin cold for an indoor temperature what the heck bernster

cold but with a down comforter is gonna be some good sleep settings

Jonny 290 posted:

and i guarantee you bernie is the type of dude that probably wants the king bed because he needs more space to arrange a shitload of papers and documents lol

that is 100% my thought seeing the part about a meeting area, that bed is at best going to get twin usage and the rest is as a big table

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

a soft table for the hard-working vermont senator

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
let me be clear - there is a 73.8% chance that bernie falls asleep in the chair by the air conditioner anyways

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

there's a copy of the beatles' hospitality rider floating around from when they were going on the ed sullivan show and it was like "the beatles request:

- a private room with four cots
- a toilet
- a television, if possible
- four ham sandwiches"

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Sagebrush posted:

there's a copy of the beatles' hospitality rider floating around from when they were going on the ed sullivan show and it was like "the beatles request:

- a private room with four cots
- a toilet
- a television, if possible
- four ham sandwiches"

they would get really homesick and wanted to emulate living conditions in 1960s liverpool.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I know that people who exclusively watch Fox News are dumb as rocks but this Bernie hotel demands story is especially transparently idiotic. I don’t understand how you could be so aggressively petty and stupid that you aren’t offended that you’re being force fed this boring normal bullshit as if it were some wild scandal.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Stereotype posted:

I know that people who exclusively watch Fox News are dumb as rocks but this Bernie hotel demands story is especially transparently idiotic. I don’t understand how you could be so aggressively petty and stupid that you aren’t offended that you’re being force fed this boring normal bullshit as if it were some wild scandal.

rude of you to besmirch the intelligence of rocks like that

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Bernie doesn't even matter to anything, he's completely irrelevant. Why would you launch a hit piece on a politically irrelevant fossil over him preferring his AC way too cold.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fame Douglas posted:

Bernie doesn't even matter to anything, he's completely irrelevant. Why would you launch a hit piece on a politically irrelevant fossil over him preferring his AC way too cold.

see previous posts vis a vis fox news brain v. rocks, etc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fame Douglas posted:

Still laughing at you earnestly thinking epstein killed himself. :allears:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stereotype posted:

That's what blue maga people are complaining about aka msnbc watchers.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I suggest you read fewer conspiracy boards.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Fame Douglas posted:

I suggest you read fewer conspiracy boards.

agreeing wkth fame douglas

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

AnimeIsTrash posted:

wait, srsly?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stringent posted:

wait, srsly?

yeah lol

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
but, like, how?

sorry this is actually shocking to me that ppl who know who epstein was and think he committed suicide actually exist

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

proudly announcing that george w bush is in no way responsible for 9/11

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
oh ok it's just a bit. drat that was like :staredog:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
fame douglas/lambert is doing a bit in the sense that they're an emptyheaded contrarian, yes

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

if Epstein killed himself it’s because he was a loyal asset

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bill gates visited epstein in prison and personally sucked him off

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

It's not right living this way, not letting others know what's true and what's false.
to be fair, epstein having actually killed himself is compatible with the routine inhumanity and/or incompetence of every actor within the carceral system

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

if he wasn’t in solitary it could have just been a standard act of prison violence against a child molester too

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he broke his neck in a bunch of places before strangling himself

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

woah just like the joker

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he broke his neck in a bunch of places before strangling himself

he fought off that ex-cop they had him rooming with so he could go out on his own terms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol bloodbath in the leper's colon today