Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

The 「FINAL BURGER」is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Grego's patented Burger Tube™ stacks burgers to the ceiling, guaranteed.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That's the machine they use to feed donuts to homer in hell.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I think that's how they guide it into the pneumatic press

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
discarding sabot for the BurGun

Jyrraeth
Aug 1, 2008

I love this dino
SOOOO MUCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUsPGzA3YEU

Someone say pressed hamburgers?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I've seen that kind of thing before made out of tinfoil.

When trying to make this abomination.

Weird that somebody would make a proper version in order to make proper abominations that can't be eaten as a sandwich.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Someone forgot the 100 x 100:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If you can make a good photo of kare-kare, please upload it to wikipedia.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Any picture that captures the transparent layer of oil that you have to dive through for actual sauce is a good picture.

It's supposed to glisten.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

I can't loving believe that she put her "secret recipe" on her tombstone and one of the units of measurement on it is a "square".

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Baking chocolate is sold in perforated bars that break up into chunks. That's why young me thought he found a candy bar in my mom's baking cupboard. Baking chocolate is very bitter on its own.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

rodbeard posted:

Baking chocolate is sold in perforated bars that break up into chunks. That's why young me thought he found a candy bar in my mom's baking cupboard. Baking chocolate is very bitter on its own.

Also this poo poo

I did every manner of experiment with this stuff to make it edible, settled on tons and tons of sugar and a spoonful of powder in cold milk, it still sucked compared to Quik.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LifeSunDeath posted:

Also this poo poo

I did every manner of experiment with this stuff to make it edible, settled on tons and tons of sugar and a spoonful of powder in cold milk, it still sucked compared to Quik.

Warm a can of sweetened condensed milk, add some powder and a drop of vanilla, mix with warm rice

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

titties posted:

mix with warm rice

What

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sounds like rice pudding from hell.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

titties posted:

Warm a can of sweetened condensed milk, add some powder and a drop of vanilla, mix with warm rice

I eat that poo poo with Greek yogurt, sugar and oats every day. This is almost the same thing, but at the same time so impossibly wrong.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

OwlFancier posted:

Sounds like rice pudding from hell.

We have such sights to show you.

It's Filipino Champorado.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

tribbledirigible posted:

I mean, I would.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

titties posted:

Kinda like a much more complicated version of a thing I used to do where I'd take a bowl of rice crispies and alongside the usual milk I'd also add a chopped up banana and mix in some Hershey's chocolate syrup

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

“Hmm, it says here serving suggestion... :thunk:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I said MIX WITH WARM RICE

I'm filipino, it is something my grandma used to make me for desert (or breakfast). It is good to eat I promise

E: it this:

tribbledirigible posted:

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Also this poo poo

It's not really meant to be a simple drink mix. It's a pure, raw ingredient. It's one of the ingredients of Quik, but Quik also has more sugar than cocoa powder.

It's like how cinnamon may be great, but a straight spoonful of it is basically inedible.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's like how cinnamon may be great, but a straight spoonful of it is basically inedible.

Oh yeah!? I'll show you!

Update: I have regrets

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

Also this poo poo

Never made chocolate sauce before?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I called whipped cream "foam" and my roomates immediately told me it wasnt foam but I still firmly believe that it is. Is foam an unappealing word food-wise? Why would someone argue against its foaminess

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

FFT posted:

Oh yeah!? I'll show you!

Update: I have regrets

Yes, but did you record it and upload it to VineTok?

Bismuth posted:

I called whipped cream "foam" and my roomates immediately told me it wasnt foam but I still firmly believe that it is. Is foam an unappealing word food-wise? Why would someone argue against its foaminess

It's totally a foam by any physical definition. To further annoy them, call Cheetos foam.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Dareon posted:

It's totally a foam by any physical definition. To further annoy them, call Cheetos foam.
Shelf-stable cheese-flavored corn foam doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Cheetos.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

Dareon posted:

Yes, but did you record it and upload it to VineTok?
No, but I did upload it to TikTube

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
Don't foodies call foamed things an 'air' these days?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

titties posted:

I said MIX WITH WARM RICE

I'm filipino, it is something my grandma used to make me for desert (or breakfast). It is good to eat I promise

Yeah sorry that was supposed to be a good what, like "I've never heard of that and it sounds delicious"

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Daktar posted:

Yes. And crumbs are “soil”

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

SlothfulCobra posted:

It's not really meant to be a simple drink mix. It's a pure, raw ingredient. It's one of the ingredients of Quik, but Quik also has more sugar than cocoa powder.

Yeah no poo poo, I was like 7.

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

titties posted:

If it's like the other filipino deserts I've tried, the taste is awesome but the consistency is quite offputting for someone who hasn't been raised with glutinous rice and cassava as a part of their diet. I think I'm missing out, but my brain just can't cope with the mouthfeel for some reason.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Fruits of the sea posted:

If it's like the other filipino deserts I've tried, the taste is awesome but the consistency is quite offputting for someone who hasn't been raised with glutinous rice and cassava as a part of their diet. I think I'm missing out, but my brain just can't cope with the mouthfeel for some reason.

Dehumanize yourself and face to goop

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Dehumanize yourself and face to goop

:hmmyes:

I love almost every food goop I've come across. Sweet, savoury, they're the best. Give me that future sci-fi food goop nozzle, please, I'll have a second serving, yes thank you

Tapioca pudding though? :fuckoff:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

Tapioca pudding though? :fuckoff:

"gently caress off" as in you aren't willing to share because it's the best?

Agreed.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Maybe they thought you were confusing it with foamed milk? Were you talking about whipped cream in a drink? Maybe they just hate associating the word "foam" with food though

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Daktar posted:

I think it's called espuma currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Bismuth posted:

Typically a foam has a much higher gas to liquid/solid ratio than whipped cream, even if there's technically no rule against it.