Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Karen
Apr 29, 2021

Condolences to all of my brothers and sisters that has lost someone close to them that paid the ultimate price for protecting our way of life. There are certainly some specific people I miss today and I will be thinking about. Not to mention all those generations before us that have passed that never gave in against the forces of tyranny, prejudice and oppression; laying the foundations of the organizations we serve in today. We miss you all and we have the watch!

NAVY Chief
Active Duty
2003-Present

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Your gimmick sucks.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Voted 1, still think it’s too high.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Voted 1, still think it’s too high.

Long ago there used to be a way to vote zero. It was bannable.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Long ago there used to be a way to vote zero. It was bannable.

what, you'd get banned for voting zero or if enough people voted your thread zero

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY N THANK U 4 UR SERVICE o7

https://twitter.com/littlecaesars/status/470951500915965953?s=20

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
:chloe:

If this is a gimmick, gently caress you. If it's in earnest, gently caress you if you're still in.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Feb 18, 2022

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

McNally posted:

If this is a gimmick, gently caress you. If it's in earnest, gently caress you if you're still in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Pizza Delivery, the most dangerous job in the US.

McNally posted: