Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
A wonderful cross-post :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!
She got covered in drool and mud playing with her uncle Harley (a big old boxer owned by my sister in law)

All puppered out

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
4 mile hike with the family in beautiful weather, went to a brewery with an attached dog park, and had some steak for dinner. A very good boy deserves a good day.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Napoleon loves him some beach time

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

And we love some pictures of Napoleon so please feel free to post more.

For content: Lando survived an encounter with a cicada so I got him some gelato.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/humorandanimals/status/1399779303236198402?s=19

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
met a former coworker at a brewery with an attached dog park on Monday and I was behind her pulling out of the parking lot. Remy is a very good boy.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

gently caress yeah spotter dog

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IwClAEid4I

I love how he keeps looking like "who, me?" whenever the prairie dog turns around.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
“I know you’re getting ready to go somewhere, I wanna come too!”

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
That’s a beautiful trail, I wanna hike there.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Devil's Hole, Niagara Falls, New York. Might be my favorite trail in the area, just because there are no goddamn ticks. But it is also very beautiful :)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando had a little bit of a ruff day. It was my day off, and he was so excited when he saw me bust out his "adventure backpack." He knew it meant a car ride and a long hike somewhere!

He was super excited in the car, and even more so when he got to take a dip and explore one of his favorite creeks.

We were having a great time romping on a lovely trail when suddenly the sky got dark and thunderclaps started getting closer. Funny how my radar app didn't show this when I last checked it before starting our hike. We turned around and started back toward the car. The wind picked up, the rumbles got super close, and it started to pour so we had to run the last mile back to my car. Lando was very upset about getting caught in yet another bad thunderstorm- at one point he tried to hide underneath a tree.

He was super sad and mopey on the drive home, not moving once we jumped back in the car and just kind of alternating between lying down in the back and coming up front to just push his enormous beefy head in me as we were driving.

I felt so bad for him that we stopped at a Burger King drive through and I split a 10-piece chicken nugget order with him.

Seriously, he was so traumatized by getting caught in his second severe thunderstorm in as many weeks that I thought Sarah McLachlan was going to backflip out of the bushes and kick my rear end. Fortunately, Lando and I's relationship has recovered after more treats and a nap together.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwwww poor boy

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I think you should give him a steak

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
We went to a creek too! It was too hot for the dog park so we played fetch in the creek nearby.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Lando had a little bit of a ruff day. It was my day off, and he was so excited when he saw me bust out his "adventure backpack." He knew it meant a car ride and a long hike somewhere!

He was super excited in the car, and even more so when he got to take a dip and explore one of his favorite creeks.

We were having a great time romping on a lovely trail when suddenly the sky got dark and thunderclaps started getting closer. Funny how my radar app didn't show this when I last checked it before starting our hike. We turned around and started back toward the car. The wind picked up, the rumbles got super close, and it started to pour so we had to run the last mile back to my car. Lando was very upset about getting caught in yet another bad thunderstorm- at one point he tried to hide underneath a tree.

He was super sad and mopey on the drive home, not moving once we jumped back in the car and just kind of alternating between lying down in the back and coming up front to just push his enormous beefy head in me as we were driving.

I felt so bad for him that we stopped at a Burger King drive through and I split a 10-piece chicken nugget order with him.

Seriously, he was so traumatized by getting caught in his second severe thunderstorm in as many weeks that I thought Sarah McLachlan was going to backflip out of the bushes and kick my rear end. Fortunately, Lando and I's relationship has recovered after more treats and a nap together.

That's one soggy doggy!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
unmute
https://i.imgur.com/EvZNZ1L.mp4

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

HONK

ImplicitAssembler
Jan 24, 2013

LOL

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

:honk:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

White Wolf, free to a caring owner. Beware - you'll never be able to stretch out in bed again.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnYKyFv--LY

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Be careful, Monty! :ohdear:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
We don't deserve dogs.

E

Syrian Lannister fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Jun 7, 2021

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

(sound)
https://i.imgur.com/lx3OByl.mp4

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Love that triangle dog

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Wow and a bonus triangle in that skull

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/CYXkTqG.mp4

Also a sound-required video :) Bonnie wasn't having any of Gigi's poo poo I guess

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Took Noa to the vet because she's been having this slight head-wobble when she wakes up every once in a while, just slightly jittering her head side to side for 10-20 seconds, and they think she might be having minor seizures, but aren't sure what's causing them if they are. They told us to monitor her and let them know if it gets worse. :(

she's perfectly normal and happy outside of that, and she's lost 10 pounds since we got her, so she's doing much better in that department, but I'm worried about if she's having seizures.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Re: Dog Thread: Sierpiński Doggo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Xpost from the schadenfreude thread: Somewhere, a dog is smiling.
https://i.imgur.com/0muTfyt.mp4

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Apollo really likes watermelon.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
It's been a while since I've posted in here 25,915 posts, but I've finally got a reason!

His name is Cam, and I picked him up Friday over the holiday weekend.

He wasn't too sure about the car ride at first, but after an hour or so he was less nervous. For some reason he really liked leaving his nose in his water bowl after drinking/splashing it all.

It took a few pee breaks on the road before he got used to the idea, but he was always more interested in just flopping himself down in the grass. Still is.

He's a fan of his bed. Also, he is adorable.

My house came with this baby gate, which I assume the previous owners used for their dogs. The hinges are mounted to the wall, the gate is removable so it spent the past couple years out of the way. But now I can use it to keep the dog penned in the mud room when I leave the house or need to clean up an accident. Except...

I had a long box from Costco that blocked the gap, so I used that and put a heavy box behind it so he couldn't push it out of the way. Well, I ran home from work on a break to see how things were going, and he had chewed his way out. Didn't do anything else after escaping though.

9 weeks old and his ears are trying to stick up already. Did I mention he's adorable?

I mean, look how cute he's sittOH GOD

Godholio fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Jun 8, 2021

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Cam! :luca:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

HI CAM! Welcome to the pack! Congrats Godholio, I know he’ll have a great home with you! Is he pure GSD or is he a mix?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Cam fuckin rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

pantslesswithwolves posted:

HI CAM! Welcome to the pack! Congrats Godholio, I know he’ll have a great home with you! Is he pure GSD or is he a mix?

Pure. He's from the same breeder Logan was. He's smart. Learned his name in about 4 minutes, instinctively plays fetch (to include giving the ball back), and had zero accidents in the car or for the first full day in the house. Aside from a couple of days where his attitude seemed to be "gently caress it" he's been really good about making it outside in time. Now, if he'd lose his interest in cords, we'd be in business.