Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

My cat always manages to push whatever she's playing with away with her back feet. I think this is because she's only like 65% good at being a cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
:stare:

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

What I wouldn't give to put a tiny top hat on that little mustachioed mayor.

cosmo sex tip posted:

Happy thoughts for my halloweeny bean Boo today, she is going to the vet to see what's up with her Peeing Problems this afternoon. I forsee some bloodwork in her future :ohdear:

An update about my li'l Booberry: It appears as though she has developed kitty diabetes!! It is very treatable with a modified diet and insulin therapy, we're just waiting on lab results to get the details. Also they found out she has a mild head cold so she's on some antibiotics for that! Thank you all for happy thoughts. Here is another picture of her in her favorite spot, on the penguin blanket, but this time bathed in a glorious sunset. (This was a totally different day, she just loves that spot on the couch)

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I hope Boo is feeling 100% soon!

Betty, pre-haircut:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

cosmo sex tip posted:

What I wouldn't give to put a tiny top hat on that little mustachioed mayor.
An update about my li'l Booberry: It appears as though she has developed kitty diabetes!! It is very treatable with a modified diet and insulin therapy, we're just waiting on lab results to get the details. Also they found out she has a mild head cold so she's on some antibiotics for that! Thank you all for happy thoughts. Here is another picture of her in her favorite spot, on the penguin blanket, but this time bathed in a glorious sunset. (This was a totally different day, she just loves that spot on the couch)

I gave one of my cats insulin for like, 6 years. She was a total sweetie and didn't react to the needles at all. My current cat better not get diabetes because she is a total motherfucker when it comes to her arthritis injections, a huge sook. Booberry looks very acoomodating though.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Scoops takes up a lot of lap

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Creeper

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Megabound posted:

Scoops takes up a lot of lap

how presidential, you're cat is "two scoops" lol

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:whatfor:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Put your hands on his belly, it's perfectly safe

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
yay belly floof

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
Bruce and Bats being bros

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Crazy Ferret posted:

Oh wow just some friends having a carpet time, so nice.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Crazy Ferret posted:

I love this pic

Bruce (whomst've I assume to be the ginger one) casually leaning on his bro while looking at the camera

Vakal
May 11, 2008
If you have ever been kept up at night with the burning question of whether or not a house cat could catch a garden snake, I have you covered.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy4e-R8FiR4

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

User error

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i love this channel, it is extremely soothing and good vibes to see dogs wearing that little tubular hoodie

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

i love this channel, it is extremely soothing and good vibes to see dogs wearing that little tubular hoodie

Im subscribed lol. She rarely shows cats so I wanted to share

I must say though that he is being an amazingly good boy and I disagree that he looks angry and wants to kill her lol.

Check out the size of those murder mittens when she's trimming the paws with scissors. It's as big as her hands!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jun 13, 2021

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Poppy and Scoops are art appreciators

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
He literally gnaws on my fingers sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/nVZmgG7.mp4

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

Crazy Ferret posted:

Awesome pic

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Is it a trap? :3:

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

spinst posted:

Is it a trap? :3:

Nah she loves belly rub :3:

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Bellyrub cat:
https://i.imgur.com/FTmIIgR.mp4

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I present the following three-act narrative:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Vakal posted:

I present the following three-act narrative:

I am imagining a Loony Tunes style dust cloud being thrown up around the ensuing fight.

Posting my cat in another thread earlier this week so I'll just cross post. White boi is Pippin and orange boy is Houdini aka You Mother Fucker. I'm in the PNW so I was very, very hot this weekend.

Happy Landfill posted:

Right, right of course. For science.

With bonus Roommate's Cat

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I keep forgetting how atypical His Bowship is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6bfO3ZbHE

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Just look at my cute kitty cats

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Smugworth posted:

Just look at my cute kitty cats

Quite oversized, but still v cute

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

On my lap

On my right

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Post your melting pets.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Lying in the hammock in the shade, 30C outside, not easy being black in the sun

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe

Went to a different place for the summer. Honda becomes an Adventure Cat.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
House was hot as hell so cat wandered around checking every square inch to find the coolest napping spot, which turned out to be beneath a small section of exposed air duct work.

Fatigued
Feb 5, 2010
Nap Ghost
My cat as I was leaving for work, first time seeing her blep

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

What a cute pirate

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

One of my cats earlier today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Fun Shoe