Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What E3 announcement are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Star Citizen suddenly released 14 6.36%
Nintendo unveils the Switch Pro, Metroid Prime 4 is exclusive 27 12.27%
Bethesda announces Fallout 5, Todd somehow entirely forgets about Elder Scrolls 6 and is surprised to be asked about it by interviewers 32 14.55%
Bowsette is real and thinks you're doing okay 121 55.00%
Square Enix retroactively cancels your least favorite Final Fantasy game 26 11.82%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Finished Yakuza Kiwami.

https://i.imgur.com/PattEZA.mp4

Many tears were shed.

Onto Kiwami 2 :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Infinitum posted:

Finished Yakuza Kiwami.

Many tears were shed.

Hell yeah, Kiwami 2 is so good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

Finished Yakuza Kiwami.

Many tears were shed.

Whats up fellow Yakuza Kiwami 1 finisher (I finished it yesterday morning)

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Healbot posted:

Shining Force 3 has lots of steampunk elements and is not as terrible as the random level ups from SF1 (seriously, it’s weird seeing anyone out here praising it when the game is mostly busy punishing you with several statless levelups in a row).

I praise 1 for the world it builds. It's janky as gently caress, but it's also easy enough to beat it with nearly any combination of characters without grinding.

2 and CD improve on the gameplay in every way, but the implied setting takes a large step backwards and they suffer for it in my eyes.

3 still doesn't have a decent translation so I never dived into it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BotW2 footage starting to leak

https://i.imgur.com/iw76Zfg.mp4

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Infinitum posted:

BotW2 footage starting to leak

https://i.imgur.com/iw76Zfg.mp4

This could turn into a wonderful "You got stick bugged"

Last Celebration posted:

Ah I see, forgive me. Also that’s a top tier Kirby av.

Thank you! :D I keep making new ones. Gotta get another animated one I think.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

DeadButDelicious posted:

Meanwhile, David Cage having a normal one and leaves courtroom in tears in reaction to taking two newspapers to court over their published findings that Quantic Dream might be a shithole.

Bonus quote (not from Cage); "I'm not under oath so I can lie, right?"

https://twitter.com/Rittsrotts/status/1400272063324168193?s=19
I have undying love for Omikron's first couple hours but QD itself has long been known to be a trash fire and it continues to fulfill my expectations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
between ubisoft and QD i'm starting to think the french games industry might be bad, actually

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
Oh yeah, it's super terrible and it's not just those two. Infograme's evils are the stuff of legends, for example.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I think I'm pretty happy with this, but it'll probably change any given day you ask me up till the day I die.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

between ubisoft and QD i'm starting to think the french games industry might be bad, actually

might just be the games industry broadly

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

I think I'm pretty happy with this, but it'll probably change any given day you ask me up till the day I die.

Hating Zelda is verboten.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

might just be the games industry broadly

yeah another more valid comment might be "good on the french justice system for actually taking labor violations seriously, unlike the rest of the developed world"

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Jay Rust posted:

idk if Hideo reads this thread

He got the idea for strand games from this strand thread.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Last Celebration posted:

I almost can’t believe that highlighted poo poo is real, it’s like The Onion level self-parody. I feel pretty bad for Elliot Page though, that must be a huge bummer to see in your social media feed.

The upside will be when every physical and digital copy of Beyond Two Souls is to be recalled and destroyed as part of a bargaining deal if Cage is found guilty.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the highlighted poo poo is in the french papers too, its absolutely real

incidentally that tweet ot deleted so https://solidairesinformatique.org/2021/05/31/quantic-dream-vs-lemonde-mediapart/ heres the original french article

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

please accept my entries

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

CubeTheory posted:

I did the chart

Hey so just curious why you sent me a private message, which I replied to, and then you didn't answer via PM but rather replied to me in here?

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
Actually I'm curious why like 3 different people did that

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Simone Magus posted:

it's a grand conspiracy against you to get you to make one good post

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Are people just img posting onto a template or does this come from a website somewhere.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Tag yourself I'm sekiro

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

exquisite tea posted:

Are people just img posting onto a template or does this come from a website somewhere.

just this in an image edit0r

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

it's a grand conspiracy against you to get you to make one good post

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Simone Magus posted:

you're very clearly having a real bad time right now and i imagine that has caused people to worry

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

I copy and pasted into paint.net, a great free image editing software

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
It's not a valid effort unless you use GIMP

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I used gimp and I only noticed once I posted that my Sekiro image is off kilter and it’s kinda driving mad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Baller Time posted:

It's not a valid effort unless you use GIMP

GIMP scares me in a way paint.net does not.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Walla posted:

I praise 1 for the world it builds. It's janky as gently caress, but it's also easy enough to beat it with nearly any combination of characters without grinding.

2 and CD improve on the gameplay in every way, but the implied setting takes a large step backwards and they suffer for it in my eyes.

Lol I didn't read the quote you were replying to and though this was about the Sonic games :wtc:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Also reading everyone's top game posts and realising Chrono Trigger and Skies of Arcadia are both games I will probably replay every few years forever is putting a smile on my face :)

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=345uegSj-zQ

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Walla posted:

It's in an acceptable state these days, just go and download it imo.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Convex posted:

Also reading everyone's top game posts and realising Chrono Trigger and Skies of Arcadia are both games I will probably replay every few years forever is putting a smile on my face :)

Oooohh I wanna play Skies of Arcadia on Dolphin so I can circumvent some of the time random battles chew up

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
No matter where you go,

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

btw the template for that image is in the OP now if anyone needs or wants it for their own purposes

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I used mspaint and I'm not the least bit sorry for my poorly cropped,stretched and distorted images

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Whizzing Wizard posted:

I used mspaint and I'm not the least bit sorry for my poorly cropped,stretched and distorted images

my favorite part of mine is that I clearly just pasted over a couple ones when I changed my mind and just left them there behind what's on top of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

the highlighted poo poo is in the french papers too, its absolutely real

incidentally that tweet ot deleted so https://solidairesinformatique.org/2021/05/31/quantic-dream-vs-lemonde-mediapart/ heres the original french article

ftr the tweet only got deleted cause they didn't want their account going viral, they're still saying spread the original article.