Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TRUST THE PLAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

derp posted:

tim failing to pronounce names is just never not funny. how has that joke not gotten old in ten years

I remember watching it for the first time and assuming they'd phase it out because it would run its course... But it absolutely keeps delivering. I think "casting by" always gets me. Also when he randomly pronounces a name perfectly.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Tim reading all of Joe Estevez's movies.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The sherlock gnomes review is my favorite one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saGMEd_02t8

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

God I forgot about tim's whole look in the rio-jenesis season haha

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
'weekwom Phillips' for juaqine phoenix absolutely killed me. That was in Oscar special 7 I think

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

g'nomes

"it's a frustrating movie because it is so great, but it could have been greater"

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ingmar terdman posted:

g'nomes

"it's a frustrating movie because it is so great, but it could have been greater"

"Garden ga-nomes, ga-nomeo, ga-nomeo? Oh, ga-nomeo and juliet"

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Thanks to whoever posted that gregg interview where he talks about amarillo etc. Got me into the mood to finally watch Entertainment - really good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah, same. I'm pretty blown away by his range, and how he can channel the same basic authentic core of "nerdy about industry minutiae" into being either erudite and sparkling on talk shows, or a complete awkward maladjusted troglodyte, or a tragic wreck of a man with no control left over anything but his hollowed-out shell of a fictional character.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

That interview really took me back to the 1990s and made me want to start an absurd punk rock record label

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1399507014472986629

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Axiom not having a hook for a hand anymore kind of ruins my immersion

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
You bleed for your brother.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Manuel is becoming johnny depp

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/dawnofthediscs/status/1399446372110176256?s=19

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Now that's a Holy Trinity!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I hope there are lots of extra features like filming locations

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Yeah that’s just blu-ray though, when are they going to rerelease the Oh! God franchise on VHS?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Gregg's annoyance at F9 not being F10 and how we have no idea if Space Jam A New Legacy is a sequel or a reboot are the types of things that make me love him and want to throw him in a volcano at the same time

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I walked by a house this weekend that was featured in Mars Attacks. I of course could hear the On Location music in my head and gregg complaining that "it's a great movie but it could have been that much better if Tim Burton called his good friend....JOHNNY DEPP. People really love to see this classic pair"

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1400096242982588423?s=19

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

oh my god

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
i mean his joke price of 300$ per month almost seems worth it at this point with the content they keep putting out

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Lol at the cheers when Gregg gives the movie 5 bags.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Gregg's Mortdecai t-shirt...

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
How the gently caress did I miss this thread? Got my signed Oscar special bundle in the mail yesterday. HOO AHHH

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

I believe it's spelled "Oscer"

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Call it whatever you want. I'm just here for the music.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1q3-S1Jzw&hd=1

hell of a show this week

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
watching the entire show since i've only ever watched random episodes over the years. up to season five episode nine and gregg's guest blew my mind, dude is such a dick

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Gregg has changed the game once again. Bringing the tape to the filming location - just brilliant. Only the greatest buffs can do this

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Gregg is bringing so much movie expertise to HEI Network, they're going to have to start calling him Gregg Turking-two-tons.

To represent all the extra analysis he's bringing.

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

His inclusion seems pointless when they already had a Mr. Movies, tbh.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Libra posted:

His inclusion seems pointless when they already had a Mr. Movies, tbh.

Axoim? More like missed-the movies. Pathetic

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
thank god he remembered to rewind the tape

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Any success that Gregg has post contract signing must be shared with his boss Axiom, who is handling the high level ideas.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
absolutely losing my poo poo that Classic Movie Time is just a hybrid of Popcorn Classics and On Location

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I cant hardly wait (101 minutes) for the next one