Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Infinitum posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons doing an EXTREMELY good Berserk x Castlevania homage.

Abbadon has been killing it with KSBD, we're 50 pages into a fuckoff huge fight sequence and he keeps managing to up the ante.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Kill 6 Billion Demons doing an EXTREMELY good Berserk x Castlevania homage.

This chapter has been absolutely insane, and I mean that as the highest of praise.

I'm sad that this will be over soon.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

habeasdorkus posted:

Abbadon has been killing it with KSBD, we're 50 pages into a fuckoff huge fight sequence and he keeps managing to up the ante.

50+ pages into a fuckoff huge fight sequence that followed a goddamn kung fu tournament arc that was like 50% fuckoff huge fight sequences

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
This also feels like a story that he could just keep expanding on forever if he wanted to but also I think that might kill him lol.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nilbop posted:

This also feels like a story that he could just keep expanding on forever if he wanted to but also I think that might kill him lol.

Looks at Berserk

Yes, quite.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The story is about breaking an unimaginably long cycle of stagnation and creating something new in its place, it will be a good place to end it.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Setting up for the sequel: Kill Six Billion and One Demons

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

And Tyler Too! posted:

Setting up for the sequel: Kill Six Billion and One Demons

A Few Billion Demons More, following Sergio Leone.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?
So Green Hornet: Year One was...fine. The art was presentable, and the story was all right. Certainly the character has suffered worse at the hands of other writers. But this two page sequence is like this perfect little moment of "Yeah...this gets it."

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Moon Knight #1

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I love the gleaming white of his costume.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
One of my favourite panels ever is from one of the 2010 runs of Moon Knight and it's him in the full white suit, cape and cowl on the big screens in Time Square.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
I get the feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of panels (pages?) from the new Moon Knight run in this thread

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Lucifer 016 (2020)

Odin has a big important horn, which he was going to use to call The Wild Hunt for... reasons. But someone broke it before he could do so. As the horn was originally made in hell, it needs to be repaired there, so Odin goes on a little trip.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
That feels gnarly in a really fitting way. Gives me shades of Osiris. Good thing Odin didn't lose his other spear.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I don't know how you'd post it without posting half of the issue, but the latest Way of X should go here. For all of Nightcrawler's therapy session, and how he resolved it.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Daredevil #32: Daredevil's in prison but the warden seems to want him dead for some reason.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ah yes, the standard issue prison mask.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Infinitum posted:

Ah yes, the standard issue prison mask.

There's a giant thing in Daredevil where he's allowed to wear mask while being charged and arrested for crimes.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Skwirl posted:

There's a giant thing in Daredevil where he's allowed to wear mask while being charged and arrested for crimes.

He reveals who he is to a judge, who then allows it because otherwise it would compromise a massive number of cases, iirc.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lmao don't think about that too hard

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Flesh Forge posted:

lmao don't think about that too hard

It's super hilarious because Daredevil had previously been publicly revealed and it took an almost Spider-Mans deal with the Devil type thing to put it back.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Was the solution "it was Mike being an rear end in a top hat again"?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Push El Burrito posted:

Was the solution "it was Mike being an rear end in a top hat again"?

Nope it involved the purple mans kids. However mike is now real and he is hanging with the kingpins kid

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Somberbrero posted:

He reveals who he is to a judge, who then allows it because otherwise it would compromise a massive number of cases, iirc.

this is actually realistic

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Batman Who Laughs trade paying off. Batman curb-stomping himself.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

This isn't actually a panel, but I swear I follow too much comics twitter or something because I first thought it was a stylized fight scene featuring Nightcrawler.

https://twitter.com/edwereddie/status/1434271063572205568?s=20

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Skwirl posted:

This isn't actually a panel, but I swear I follow too much comics twitter or something because I first thought it was a stylized fight scene featuring Nightcrawler.

Fighting Doctor Zoom, yes.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
yeah that's clearly a sienkiewicz

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

yeah that's clearly a sienkiewicz

Seriously, before I read the title I thought "When did Sienkiewicz draw Nightcrawler?"

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

You're all crazy. Thats plainly Spider-man 2099 and Union Jack fighting wolverine.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's obviously a random wall on the Milano.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Infinitum posted:

It's obviously a random wall on the Milano.

I'm assuming it's not all from Quill? Because if it is he needs to see a doc.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Nightcrawler Accidentally Teleporting into Wolverine, 1993.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

A pretty butterfly

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Some nice flowers.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

why would you post that picture of my parents fighting

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I see Mr. Sinister fighting several Pokemon.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
A bit early for the ARG for Psychonauts 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Nightcrawler with head split in half.