Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

doxxcoin going up uP UP!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
xtal believes that ross did nothing wrong. this is how you know he is a prophet of a treacherous creed that opposes mark, and tibanne, and all things that are wise and good and did nothing wrong

epitaph
Dec 31, 2008
browsing the forums considered doxxing

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
So my bubble graph comes and goes and the auditors don't know what's wrong. So another exchange needs a cold tezor wallet on my PLT's down day. So I go. We leave Bitfinex on our way to Coinbase a few hours south. I am the lead wallet. So all is well until about three miles from the FUD where you have to make a left turn onto the road that leads into south gate. Bubbles..oh god it hurt. So I pull over right away and jump out and proceed to fire hose liquid bitcoins out of my already blistered rear end. This had been happening for weeks and by now hurts. SO I am also screaming when bitcoins come out and rivers of bitcoins pools around my boots and gets on my DCU pants. At this time I look up to find 12 or so altcoins just staring at me. They are playing in one of the irrigation hoses that fill a ditch right there with what looks like clean tether. So I run over and jump in that pool to wash the bitcoins off. While I am doing this the last block in the chain pulls over with the last hot wallet to recover my "broken" wallet. At which time they don't find a wallet and run around front to talk to the TC in the pass seat. One of them slips in liquid satoshis and falls right in bitcoins. SO into the tether pit he goes too. My wallet and TC didn't talk to me at the bag farm, or the staging point, or all the way back to Mt. Gox. I never went on another transaction with that exchange for some reason.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
best one yet

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

epitaph posted:

browsing the forums considered doxxing

every single one of my poasts is personally identifiable information and by reading it you are committing assault

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Boxturret posted:

every single one of my poasts is personally identifiable information and by reading it you are committing assault
you're breaking the NAP (Not Accessing Posts)

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Jose Valasquez posted:

xtal is against torture but keeps subjecting us to his posts. curious
:cawg:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Hammerite posted:

xtal believes that ross did nothing wrong. this is how you know he is a prophet of a treacherous creed that opposes mark, and tibanne, and all things that are wise and good and did nothing wrong

mark did nothing wrong

Ross did everything wrong

CARL MARK FORCE IV though?

Nybble
Jun 28, 2008

praise chuck, raise heck
a video game company decided to sell their game as a NFT and they just can't figure out why so many people are so mad about it??!? https://www.kotaku.com.au/2021/06/nft-gaming-blockchain-the-gardens-between-australia/

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Nybble posted:

a video game company decided to sell their game as a NFT and they just can't figure out why so many people are so mad about it??!? https://www.kotaku.com.au/2021/06/nft-gaming-blockchain-the-gardens-between-australia/

i liked this, basically the site they're selling on saying "well almost none of our customers actually pay in crypto"
https://twitter.com/Pavillionhub/status/1399300701885329411

njsykora fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jun 9, 2021

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

"Blockchain is really complex though. NFTs on top of that are even more complex. Non-techies don’t understand how TCP/IP undergirds the internet "

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

yeah he doesn't seem like one of these non-internet people who had NFTs explained to him in 5 minutes by a marketing person, he comes across as a full crypto true believer with how much he's digging in

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

FrozenVent posted:

mark did nothing wrong

Ross did everything wrong

CARL MARK FORCE IV though?

I believe it's an even/odd rule for CARL MARK FORCEs, but I can never remember which way it goes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

xtal stumbling into a thread, getting everyone to hate them, and then getting thread banned is a great recurring bit.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

LanceHunter posted:

There's a not-insignificant chance that a lot of today's crash is happening because a large number of mobsters and drug traffickers got caught by the FBI and will need their bail money.

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/1402100449013125123?s=20

where’s the journalist who doesn’t write like an adolescent redditor

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

AnimeIsTrash posted:

xtal stumbling into a thread, getting everyone to hate them, and then getting thread banned is a great recurring bit.

the circle of laff

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Zamujasa posted:

the circle of laff
all that the lol touches is ours

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Zamujasa posted:

the circle of laff

“Like sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our laffs.”

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

look i don't agree with their posts or anything, but seeing as how positively yospos has evolved for the best the last couple of years (inclusiveness, "macs are gay lol") i think it's weird how much cyberbullying is still happening against xtal.

just sayin'

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it truly is something awful

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

go play outside Skyler posted:

look i don't agree with their posts or anything, but seeing as how positively yospos has evolved for the best the last couple of years (inclusiveness, "macs are gay lol") i think it's weird how much cyberbullying is still happening against xtal.

just sayin'

sorry i promise i won't cyber bully(read and remember their posts) anymore

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

when someone’s a terrible poster and equivocating quoting their posts with doxxing I think it’s quite right that they be mocked out of a thread

“you’re doxxing me” seems to have become a thing among crypto guys, someone in another thread said he was a ‘believer’ in crypto and said I was stalking him when I quoted that saying it was incredibly unsurprising

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
if you want to see what happens when liars, morons and aggressively bad posters are accepted and nurtured look at CSPAM

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

just sayin'

no xlol sucks and needs to get out

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

just sayin'

xlol is a dumb poster with a dumb gimmick

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shumagorath posted:

look at CSPAM

no dont

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

just sayin'

go away go play outside skyler

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

killhamster posted:

:hai:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

killhamster posted:

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
SHU is usually solitary confinement. It's now clear it's a form of torture that does permanent harm if used for an extended period of time. It's use should be extremely curtailed by the eighth amendment.

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

SYSV Fanfic posted:

SHU is usually solitary confinement. It's now clear it's a form of torture that does permanent harm if used for an extended period of time. It's use should be extremely curtailed by the eighth amendment.

but xtal has the whole rest of the internet to look at??

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Chadzok posted:

but xtal has the whole rest of the internet to look at??

what if the something awful bit-coin threads were the last place in the entire internet that hadn't rejected them:ohdear:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

just sayin'

buddy they were cyberbullying us

coming in here, calling us all biden voters

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

njsykora posted:

i liked this, basically the site they're selling on saying "well almost none of our customers actually pay in crypto"

"look nobody actually uses crypto because it's garbage" is a pretty excellent argument, but i also love the follow-up of "the few people who do use crypto are exchanging it with us for more environmentally friendly options. then we take it and responsibly dispose of it in a landfill or something, definitely not just sell it."

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

this token made of 100% post-consumer recycled bits coin

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Shame Boy posted:

buddy they were cyberbullying us

coming in here, calling us all biden voters

it still hurts, even if i and everyone in my town voted for him 10,000 times each

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Shumagorath posted:

you're breaking the NAP (Not Always Posting)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

FrozenVent posted:

mark was chaotic right

Ross was neutral wrong

CARL MARK FORCE IV was lawful wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

njsykora posted:

Prisoner of War customers