Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

rjmccall posted:

EG locks in #1 in DPC points, not that it matters for anything. Also Alliance gets a TI invite now.

maybe ppd can email gabe and ask if they can switch tee eye to six man dotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Zurreco posted:

Yeah, my bad, I should have expected a rampage into buyback team wipe into elimination gg all off of one series of misplayed ults.

Yeah

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

rjmccall posted:

Also Alliance gets a TI invite now.

:lmao:

Alliance at TI.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I think alliance has won one series since the coach rule reversal and it was vs. Hell bear smashers

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

RisqueBarber posted:

I think alliance has won one series since the coach rule reversal and it was vs. Hell bear smashers

honestly I'd love to hire ppd as a coach, make him sit there just to laugh at and ignore him, like an in-game Dunce.

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

RisqueBarber posted:

they played 5 games with ppd as in game coach iirc

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

beastcoast can clinch a TI bid tomorrow if either of the following happens:

Nigma loses
OR
Spirit and TNC both lose.

If any of those three teams make the grand finals then Thunder Predator will drop out. If two of them do (this would require Nigma to make it from the upper bracket) then beastcoast also drops out.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

beastcoast can clinch a TI bid tomorrow if either of the following happens:

Nigma loses
OR
Spirit and TNC both lose.

If any of those three teams make the grand finals then Thunder Predator will drop out. If two of them do (this would require Nigma to make it from the upper bracket) then beastcoast also drops out.

A TI without Tims on my fantasy team is a TI I want no part of.

Edit: Woops misread Thunder Predator as TNC Predator.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

A TI without Tims on my fantasy team is a TI I want no part of.

Edit: Woops misread Thunder Predator as TNC Predator.

TNC Predator is probably going to need to make it through SEA quals anyway

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

cant believe that arteezy is gonna win a valve event now look at them go!!!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Manifesting a loss from nigma, spirit and tnc to have 3 sa teams at ti

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

sugar free jazz posted:

cant believe that arteezy is gonna win a valve event now look at them go!!!

I think EG had to win, couldn't break the pattern of group stage winning over playoff seeds

literally the only 2 playoff seeds left just faced other playoff seeds and now we got T1 vs QC

edit: Game 2 of VG vs Spirit aint looking so good for Spirit...

Cerepol fucked around with this message at 11:59 on Jun 11, 2021

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Im totally ok with rooting against Nigma to get SA to the big stage.

e: Oh look, an Earth Spirit pick finally happened

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
These cameras are weird, either all pro dota players’ complexion is terrible or the sharpness is just a bit much idk

I don’t remember fly looking like that at TI at least

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
I think its humid as gently caress and the angle/resolution of the cameras is catching the stage lights off of their sweat.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Zurreco posted:

I think its humid as gently caress and the angle/resolution of the cameras is catching the stage lights off of their sweat.

That makes sense, but drat I would be wiping my face a lot if I was in their position, and would really hate playing in those conditions

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I figure they aren't putting make up on the players. Cameras and stage lights always look bad when you aren't made up.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

Oh true it’s like when you have fluorescent lights in your bathroom, you can see every disgusting pore on your face

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

TNC whats going on

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

Cerepol posted:

TNC whats going on

it's ok they have the better ultra late game draft, no worries

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
TNC getting run over, ya hate to see it

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
20-0 at like 18 minutes.

Gat drat EG.

edit: in the time it took to post this and click back to the Twitch window it went to 23-0.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Nice tips la

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Post ice3 thumbs up gif

https://www.twitch.tv/weplaydota/clip/AuspiciousSilkyDogChefFrank-846Q7wN7xNojUjjn?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=clips_viewing

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
32-2 for less than a second

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
36-3. Lord God.

I think this is the biggest stomp I've ever watched. Hopefully EG gets all this good play out of their system now and collapses at TI.

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

JonathonSpectre posted:

36-3. Lord God.

I think this is the biggest stomp I've ever watched. Hopefully EG gets all this good play out of their system now and collapses at TI.

Hey, don't forget what happened at the last major, there's still time for them to collapse right now!

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Hey, don't forget what happened at the last major, there's still time for them to collapse right now!

Hey you're right! Hope springs eternal!

Mid-tourney replacement of Crit with EternalEnvy, he's looking for a team right? Or is he currently trying to sell the team he stole? I don't really know, but I think EG could really benefit from a Man Who Scientists Cannot Explain loving Up Every Time.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Hey baby I'm Bloodseeker is it time

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Slacks' "We don't have sex" was so good

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Webcormac McCarthy posted:

Slacks' "We don't have sex" was so good

Dad Slacks is the least expected meta.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The wolves scouting around the rosh pit gave away that they were in there

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lycan is good again awroo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That nullifier was such a great purchase

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Lycan...is good...?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Just a question, given that WW can damage enemies that are cursed, is there a world where carry WW is valid. Helm/shard/sustain build where WW is impossible to bring down, get a good curse and then the rest of the team w/ auras to buff her while she hammers the team during the curse?

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

I thought Lycan was still a dumpster hero but he's doing alright.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

ChaosReaper posted:

I thought Lycan was still a dumpster hero but he's doing alright.

he's ok in this game since TA can sit behind him blade away, but against Razor any run in right clicker core is going to have problems. DK can frontline and help, but ES here is really good at jumping backlines.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rtz is doing so much damage and TNC is just letting him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Tnc is letting the foot off the gas and already down to 3k networth lead and a lost rosh goddamn