Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
An old woman is watching television in her own residence. And she's watching something on television where some guys are trying to prise an eneormous crab out of a hole in the ground and she says something but it's not clear. This is as far as I got?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

what colour is the crab. RED?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prurient Squid

It's a red crab, yes.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what is the crab's motivation?

Manifisto

she whispers slightly more loudly: "crabtime is nearly over but holetime has just begun, better put the kettle on"

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

she whispers slightly more loudly: "crabtime is nearly over but holetime has just begun, better put the kettle on"

Prurient Squid

You see what we got here is a giant red crab and if you inspect all kind of mandibles here it's top quality crab. This really is an upper tier crab.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a sea pig trotting around the beach, camera pulls back to reveal his tracks spell out "some crab"

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

a sea pig trotting around the beach, camera pulls back to reveal his tracks spell out "some crab"

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Luvcow posted:

what is the crab's motivation?

Nutrients from out of the sea.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

Prurient Squid

And the old woman opens up a door in her house and it's got all kind of preserved specimens in formaldeyhe up in these jars and they're all just crabs, different kinds of crabs and diagrams showing all the anatomy and pieces of crab. And she's got a gilnt in her eye. Once my collection is complete we can begin the process.

Ventral EggSac

the people on tv are pressing the crab harder than you would think you should on the underside, the host says this crab has a bit of a soggy bottom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm intrigued by this..."tevleviosion", you called it? Tell me more!