Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
This is the secret mod thread. Only mods post here

Guys, they’re starting to post Krust again. Can we get a dead account to post something dumb to throw them off the krust trail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Strange, I thought the mod forum would be all about tugging and lamias.

Seriously, though. I'm not sure how I managed to do it but I am sure I stumbled across the mod forum one time in the past. It's wasn't really what you would think - mods discussing just how hard they were going to crack down on racists. "Ban and 30 or perma?" It was quite some time ago though. I think most of those posters left of their own accord.

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully
You can get at it if you know the secret level select code that my uncle who works at Nintendo told me about. :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I heard they're just milking each other nonstop in there

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

*visits the Forbidden Archive thread to look at the image of canpakes wearing the hat*

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I bet there's a mod thread about their favorite lamia pix

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The mod forum is 90% posting about how much being a mod sucks, 9% tire-fire emergencies and 1% failed attempts at creating a picture to surpass goatse.cx

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The mod forum is just threads of all the popular users and mods discussing them and deciding when to probe them for getting to powerful. The Nooner thread is really long at this point.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
The mod forum is just the coupons mod making threads every week and no one responds

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Every time I see another new post about tuggin' I have to tug it. That drat Derpies is wearing me out!"

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i've got an idea, fellow moderators, let's continue to moderate the forums, but do a bad job of it, forever.
other moderator: that's a great idea.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Hell Yeah posted:

i've got an idea, fellow moderators, let's continue to moderate the forums, but do a bad job of it, forever.

:lmao:

And like a couple pages of empty quotes

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Hell Yeah posted:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
ok well this is weird

i was scrolling as always and like, a new forum popped up at the bottom and I went to click on it and well

when i went to click on a link it errored out so I assume astral is doing something in the background but like... the poo poo I saw would turn you pale. this is all I managed to grab before stupidly clicking on a thread title and screwing up

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

low key sex master posted:

ok well this is weird

i was scrolling as always and like, a new forum popped up at the bottom and I went to click on it and well

when i went to click on a link it errored out so I assume astral is doing something in the background but like... the poo poo I saw would turn you pale. this is all I managed to grab before stupidly clicking on a thread title and screwing up

:five:
I instantly knew I was in first thread

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
Mod forum is one thread for ban discussion and like 30 jelquing threads

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The "Let's Bring Back GBS 1.0" thread has been gaining a lot of traction lately

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I don't care whats actually in the threads, but we should be able to see what the thread titles are.

Back in the day, AAtrek's thread was probably "Where da........"

Aw gently caress nevermind.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

They still haven't figured out that we trapped meme poker party in here so we can hoarde all the snake tits, right?

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
The mod forum is just a mirror of GBS OPs so the mods can workshop really funny posts before “going live”.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Giraffe posted:

The mod forum is just a mirror of GBS OPs so the mods can workshop really funny posts before “going live”.

Cowards, I knew it, I loving knew they didn't have the stones to live post. I will force their heads under a broom like a turkey might and chop off their heads!!!

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

we knew

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Holy buckets they got a lotta milk outta Literally A Person 🤯

June 4 2021
Jun 4, 2021

by Pragmatica
Its some thread in like the wreastling subforum

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

low key sex master posted:

ok well this is weird

:lol:

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

wbich one of you gave lowtax my number

he phonedme today crying

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

don't give him money hell just spend it on pain pills 😔

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
They talk a LOT about Secret Santa. Seriously, it was a bit concerning.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Holy buckets they got a lotta milk outta Literally A Person 🤯

It was a personal best. :haibrower:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YmDcCpD1gc

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
mpp became a mod and now only posts on the mod forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Turns out the coupons mod is the only one who hasn't posted in the "itt we tell our best rape joke" thread