Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:?
yes
oh hell yeah gurl
hot drat
:siren:hot girl summer:siren:
View Results

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
:siren: it is officially a hot girl summer in byob! :siren:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbcLcSY2au4
:stare:you go girl!:stare:

twerking is in
gigantic asses are in

-post you're pics or videos of yourself twerking your way through summer
-share your experiences of your :siren:hot girl summer:siren:
-share, discuss, analyze any tips or trick to achieving your maximum :siren:hot girl summer:siren:
-post pics of your :siren:hot girl summer:siren: dioramas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

omfg :love:

Manifisto

pack it up, that's the thread already

ty nesamdoom!

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i feel like people are t taking hot girl summer seriously enough

i twerked in front of my local Dunkin' Donuts for 20 minutes after getting my coffee this morning. i'm doing my part.

nut

called my mom and apologized that i watched the butt video again

Manifisto

I have some hot girl tips and tricks!

first, and this may seem counterintuitive, you do not want your girl to be TOO hot. try for two levels of heat, a hotter one that can really sear with an unforgettable first impression, and a lower, more smoldering level of heat that will finish the job.

second, when it comes to cleaning your girl, wait until they are good and hot then give them a nice rubdown with a damp cloth. we've all heard the cautionary tales about dirty girls.

the third has to do with smoking. there is such a thing as too much smoke! the smoking imparts flavor to be sure, but keep in mind that not every flavor is to everybody's liking. a nice laid back mellow smoke goes well with most things.

welp those are my hot girl tips so far, I will keep the thread posted as the summer progresses! meanwhile, please share your own hot girl knowledge, it's invaluable for newbies and the more experienced alike!

ty nesamdoom!

Prof. Crocodile

i played that one south park video game where you have to twerk and fart at the drunken businessmen o7

Prof. Crocodile

Manifisto posted:

first, and this may seem counterintuitive, you do not want your girl to be TOO hot. try for two levels of heat, a hotter one that can really sear with an unforgettable first impression, and a lower, more smoldering level of heat that will finish the job.

second, when it comes to cleaning your girl, wait until they are good and hot then give them a nice rubdown with a damp cloth. we've all heard the cautionary tales about dirty girls.

the third has to do with smoking. there is such a thing as too much smoke! the smoking imparts flavor to be sure, but keep in mind that not every flavor is to everybody's liking. a nice laid back mellow smoke goes well with most things.

welp those are my hot girl tips so far, I will keep the thread posted as the summer progresses! meanwhile, please share your own hot girl knowledge, it's invaluable for newbies and the more experienced alike!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

going to add this to the op, ty

FutonForensic

BIG hot girl summer update! hot girl is dead 😔 #HotGirlBummer

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Girl, get ready for some hot arithmetic action, because I am gonna make you sum.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

i dont care if we have to "weekend at bernies" this poo poo, i will not let this ruin my hot girl summer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

What happened to cold man summer?

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

you’re confused it’s cold man river

FutonForensic

ooh mr. "all temperatures/genders matter" over here LISTEN pal, the chilly boys have had their time under the cherry blossoms. it's hot girl summer!!

Finger Prince

https://i.imgur.com/b4kpepI.gifv

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

hot girl zombie summer! #checkoutthebrainonbrenda

ty nesamdoom!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
hot girl summer yet again postponed due to covid...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

barfdog

real happy for all you gals but my wardrobe is honestly more kinda hot girl autumn so imma give this one a miss

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

#RIP Flew too close to the sun... #literally

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mormon Nailer posted:

#RIP Flew too close to the sun... #literally

2 hot 2 girl

google THIS

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a hot girl in the wind

barfdog

*cut to a scene of a dad in a sunlounger, next to a barbecue*

you want MY opinion on this hot girl summer thing? *chuckles* listen, pal, i'm just glad to have the house to myself. me and the guys...we're about to have a hot GRILL summer, if you catch my drift

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

2 girls 1 summer

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

just one letter and a scramble off from goth girl summer. some day

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Nosfereefer

did someone say hoth girl summer?

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
boyz me Hot Wonderful cuz I'm cooked reverse sear
got my tummy looking crummy
scaring dogs with my rear

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

nut

got hoyle summer where I sit alone in my un-air conditioned room trying to play war against myself but the fan keeps blowing the cards away

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

just pick up the phone

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Moth girl summer is gonna be lit...

...by incandescent bulbs that attract numerous female moths, making it easy to observe nature up close.

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

sloth girl winter!!!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I'm not a hot girl, bit I know several hot girls and they said it's too hot. Maybe we should roll it back

alnilam

I'm not a hot girl, bit I know several hot girls and they said it's too hot. Maybe we should roll it back

it's too late. hot girl summer cannot be stopped

ty manifisto

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Charging up my backup power cells and oiling up my tank treads for Girl-Bot Summer

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

barfdog

moth ball summer

panictheory

sup byob, just checking in for hot girl summer

is there an attendance sheet somewhere I should sign?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

the fact that every hot girl summer is hotter than the last is very troubling. look at this chart!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!