Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

Such Fun posted:

By all means stop posting. But reducing a conversation like this is cheap as gently caress

or how about you post content instead

https://twitter.com/AP_Oddities/status/1402615232657305604

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Cartoon Man posted:

Anybody traveling there with Elon better read the fine print…

Love that the conclusion of surviving sperm is that we can reproduce on Mars. That’s all it takes to make babby, right? Just nut in the red dust

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Cartoon Man posted:

"The sex slaves indentured servants of Olympus Mons" sounds like a terrible sci-fi story.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
I'm obviously not reading a Daily Star article to find out, but is the implication that sperm can survive without any protective vessel in space, or did scientists previously believe that testicles shrivelled up and died the moment a testicle-haver left earth's orbit ?

e: did they do experiments that involved dressing spunk up in tiny little EVA suits, and sending it out into space ?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Lady Disdain posted:

I'm obviously not reading a Daily Star article to find out, but is the implication that sperm can survive without any protective vessel in space, or did scientists previously believe that testicles shrivelled up and died the moment a testicle-haver left earth's orbit ?

e: did they do experiments that involved dressing spunk up in tiny little EVA suits, and sending it out into space ?

I too did not read the actual article. But sperm already survives very poorly outside the body here on earth. I can’t imagine a glob of jizz living its best life in the vacuum of space

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

So much for my dream of giant jizz cannons firing loads into space to help our colonists :smith:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
Yeah, that's why I was wondering. I've not heard anything about astronauts returning to earth with testes the size of hundreds & thousands, but I've not been paying particular attention.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

it's about how mouse semen that was taken into space and frozen and exposed to extra-planetary radiation without the protection of an atmosphere was still able to impregnate a female mouse back on earth after 5 years.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Lady Disdain posted:

I think the same story appeared earlier in thread. They took a population of mice's jizz, put them in glass storage vessels and froze them. Some stayed on earth, others went into space. The worry was the radiation from Being In Space would damage the sperm DNA, but it turns out the effect was minimal, and the jizz returned from space produced healthy mice.

quote:

Despite the exciting breakthrough, there are still many questions on how it would be possible for humans to have sex in the planet's micro-gravity.

For example: when you nut, does it push you backwards?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

StillFullyTerrible posted:

it's about how mouse semen that was taken into space and frozen and exposed to extra-planetary radiation without the protection of an atmosphere was still able to impregnate a female mouse back on earth after 5 years.
Pretty cavalier use of our limited supply of mouse semen. It’s good we got it back in time.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

edit: also by that logic you should get probated for using that slur, because being gay doesn't make it okay to say it
Oh loving really? Who told you that?

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

Oh loving really? Who told you that?

He did. In his post. When he said me having dwarfism didn't mean I could make short jokes.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

He did. In his post. When he said me having dwarfism didn't mean I could make short jokes.
Oh yeah, I got that part. Where were they using it as a slur or in a joke tho?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I did not.
What I said was that your dwarfism is not a pass to denigrate people because of their height. I brought this up after you claimed the opposite yourself.
I mentioned myself hypothetically calling people a human being to demean them as a comparison.

You’re being obtuse in an embarrassingly dumb way here.

Such Fun has a new favorite as of 01:29 on Jun 15, 2021

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
jesus christ what happened to this thread

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

i shouldn't have posted while still high on painkillers is what

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 46 hours!
I’m trying to save it by talking about outer space sperm instead.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Cartoon Man posted:

I’m trying to save it by talking about outer space sperm instead.

IT'S GOT EVERYTHING!

IT'S GOT HORSE SEMEN

IT'S GOT CAP'T KIRK WHO WENT INTO SPACE

YOU GOT SPOCK BUT THIS TIME IT'S A HORSE WITH A WIG AND IT'S " MR. ED IN SPACE"

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

I feel I might have taken this too far, and then some.
But I meant well, really

So how about that sperm, ey?
Love me some hot loads!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/aldotcom/status/1404528358118023175

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Everyone looks at me funny since I started referring to him as "Horse semen magnate William Shatner" but it's the literal truth gosh dang it

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
What if, purely hypothetically, Ex-Mrs Shatner is on one of her rightful visitations to Renaissance Man's Midici, and some horse semen somehow (in an entirely innocent way, of course) ends up splattered on her clothing. Is it sufficient to wipe the semen off, or does she have to relinquish the clothing item to Shatner ?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Commence the steroid jokes

https://twitter.com/ShaynaRubin/status/1404285656939982848

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

In the PYF pictures thread we just learned that a draft horse can produce up to 0,4 liter of semen per ejaculation.
I’m not sure how this affects the discussion here, but I think it’s good to know that a horse can squirt to fill a soda can with enough left to choke an amateur.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Such Fun posted:

In the PYF pictures thread we just learned that a draft horse can produce up to 0,4 liter of semen per ejaculation.
I’m not sure how this affects the discussion here, but I think it’s good to know that a horse can squirt to fill a soda can with enough left to choke an amateur.

We're also talking semen in the Aquarium thread. This place really goes hard on trends.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

GiP talks about seamen regularly too

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
if yall want to know about bull semen have i got the url for you

https://www.cattle.com/semen/bulls/Man-Among-Boys.aspx

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Beach Boys is a less accurate name every year. Now they a bunch of Coast Codgers.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

My God how many of them are there?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cartoon Man posted:

Oops! All Y chromosome!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Mike Love is the only original Beach Boys member in this particular incarnation of the beach boys.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Mike Love is the only original Beach Boys member in this particular incarnation of the beach boys.

Bruce Johnston's had a couple of stints, but he's right at 50 years with the group. Kinda disturbing when you have 50 years in a group and you're not an original.

Love was 20 when the band released their first single. The rest ranged in age from 14-19. Love turned 80 a few months ago and him creepily pretending to still be a boy is not even close to the worst thing he's ever done.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Such Fun posted:

Yeah but if it does so on Mars will they swim "up" or get lost in microgravity?

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

If you take a close look at Mars you’ll see a network of canals, which I can only assume are there for dealing with the kind of high volume ejaculate a draft horse produces each day

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

pyf has been in a real weird place recently

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Mike Love is a chud rear end in a top hat who co-wrote the unforgivable poo poo song “Kokomo”. Dude’s great achievement was being born a cousin to some actually talented people.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/the_twitr_acc/status/1404179029679280130

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47732553

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

I don't know, but let's please go into Coldly Compiled Lists mode for, like, a few hours and let's move past the stuff, please.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Mike Love is a chud rear end in a top hat who co-wrote the unforgivable poo poo song “Kokomo”. Dude’s great achievement was being born a cousin to some actually talented people.

I don't know much about the Beach Boys, but Todd In The Shadows did a Trainwreckords episode on the Summer in Paradise album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DoFMALzWZI

And yeah, Mike Love does come off as being kind of a prick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

There were originally 5. I've no idea why that number's now doubled.

e: My guess is that it's because each new member has only a fraction of the talent, so they need more of them. But that's very cynical of me.

Lady Disdain has a new favorite as of 11:49 on Jun 15, 2021