Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Pulling off a Christ Air as I call my mom to set clear boundries for our relationship. :krad:

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Jun 17, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Getting vaccinated because I'm SICK enough already

Android Blues

picking up my dirty dishes from the kitchen floor, putting them into the sink, muttering "noscope" to myself. that's right, says my positive nurture genie (the tulpa my therapist recommended i trick my brain into thinking is my friend), you don't need a scope for this. you're such a good person, and this is an actual CBT technique, which is insane to me. i quickly stop manifesting the positive nurture genie before it becomes a ghastly doubt demon and consider doing a kickflip on the linoleum

JokerOfSouls

You need to feed your brain, not your ass!
Jumping from the plane, I make a "hang ten" hand signal and crack open a cold Mountain Dew. As I rocket towards the ground face first I take a moment and savor The Great Outdoors all around me, really slow down and just breathe you know? Step back and savor the nature I'm surrounded in, I'm a part of. "I love it out here, we should go skycamping more often" I think moments before I open my eyes and realize I forgot to pull my ripcord

Android Blues

chugging six 500mls of Monster® Ripper™, the sweet taste of O'ahu surf filling my nostrils, and imagining my happy place (anywhere but here, but specifically i guess surfing because of the branding of the poison i am pouring into my body) as i repetitively browse Twitter and hope for something that will make me feel good when i click it

Android Blues

watching the X-Games and imagining a universe where i became a pro BMX bicyclist, and through a smudged lens knowing that i'd be happier in that life. i allow myself to live in it for a few moments - look over at my boyfriend on the sofa, rolling his thumb over his phone - and go back to the fantasy, knowing that it will only last so long, knowing that i no longer have time to make it anything more than a simulacrum of real

Android Blues

I have an addiction to 'tude. All a peddler of sugars and fats has to do to get me to buy their product is slap the word "Radical" or "Blast" on it, and I'm gone. If it reminds me at all of surfing I am a powerless vessel, ridden by its incubus grip. Actual surfing? I can take or leave it.

Android Blues

gazing into my Sonic the Hedgehog commemorative 20th anniversary collector's coin, knowing that it will appreciate slightly in value, and allowing myself to think that it will be a 6% instead of a 0.25% increase year on year for one momentary mind-blitzing trip into unattainable fantasy. I could put the down payment on a car with this bad boy, I think, dreamily, imagining a better future. I could own an air conditioner. Anything's possible for me.

Escape From Noise

Taking a "totally mental" health day, bruh!

Android Blues

with each ledge ascent and death-defying wall run i tell myself "You are being good today. You deserve not to fall and hurt your ankle. You deserve a rich inner life. This is alright; doing parkour is fun, and even if it's not fast or profitable, you love parkour because it is tubular, not because it can extract profit from circumstances." I fall and hurt my ankle anyway; I know that I did not deserve it, and the pain seems less as a result.

When the sprain swells up, my doctor says the swelling is extreme. I nod and agree with her, sober: "That's exactly what it is. Radical swelling." She tells me it is actually radial swelling. She tells me to stop doing parkour in the car park behind my apartment block; I tell her she is asking a bird not to lay an egg, and leave.

Escape From Noise

Android Blues killin' it!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

JokerOfSouls posted:

Jumping from the plane, I make a "hang ten" hand signal and crack open a cold Mountain Dew. As I rocket towards the ground face first I take a moment and savor The Great Outdoors all around me, really slow down and just breathe you know? Step back and savor the nature I'm surrounded in, I'm a part of. "I love it out here, we should go skycamping more often" I think moments before I open my eyes and realize I forgot to pull my ripcord

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Android Blues posted:

I tell her she is asking a bird not to lay an egg, and leave.

:discourse:

frump truck

hello... again!

Escape From Noise posted:

Pulling of a Christ Air as I call my mom to set clear boundries for our relationship. :krad:

platypus parade

making time for me in the cockpit of flight 93

barfdog

i have unironically gone AWOL from work multiple times during the pandemic to go skateboarding, just to keep myself sane

cannot recommend it enough

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

Android Blues killin' it!

nut

Android Blues posted:

picking up my dirty dishes from the kitchen floor, putting them into the sink, muttering "noscope" to myself. that's right, says my positive nurture genie (the tulpa my therapist recommended i trick my brain into thinking is my friend), you don't need a scope for this. you're such a good person, and this is an actual CBT technique, which is insane to me. i quickly stop manifesting the positive nurture genie before it becomes a ghastly doubt demon and consider doing a kickflip on the linoleum

Android Blues posted:

chugging six 500mls of Monster® Ripper™, the sweet taste of O'ahu surf filling my nostrils, and imagining my happy place (anywhere but here, but specifically i guess surfing because of the branding of the poison i am pouring into my body) as i repetitively browse Twitter and hope for something that will make me feel good when i click it

Android Blues posted:

watching the X-Games and imagining a universe where i became a pro BMX bicyclist, and through a smudged lens knowing that i'd be happier in that life. i allow myself to live in it for a few moments - look over at my boyfriend on the sofa, rolling his thumb over his phone - and go back to the fantasy, knowing that it will only last so long, knowing that i no longer have time to make it anything more than a simulacrum of real

Android Blues posted:

I have an addiction to 'tude. All a peddler of sugars and fats has to do to get me to buy their product is slap the word "Radical" or "Blast" on it, and I'm gone. If it reminds me at all of surfing I am a powerless vessel, ridden by its incubus grip. Actual surfing? I can take or leave it.

Android Blues posted:

gazing into my Sonic the Hedgehog commemorative 20th anniversary collector's coin, knowing that it will appreciate slightly in value, and allowing myself to think that it will be a 6% instead of a 0.25% increase year on year for one momentary mind-blitzing trip into unattainable fantasy. I could put the down payment on a car with this bad boy, I think, dreamily, imagining a better future. I could own an air conditioner. Anything's possible for me.

Android Blues posted:

with each ledge ascent and death-defying wall run i tell myself "You are being good today. You deserve not to fall and hurt your ankle. You deserve a rich inner life. This is alright; doing parkour is fun, and even if it's not fast or profitable, you love parkour because it is tubular, not because it can extract profit from circumstances." I fall and hurt my ankle anyway; I know that I did not deserve it, and the pain seems less as a result.

When the sprain swells up, my doctor says the swelling is extreme. I nod and agree with her, sober: "That's exactly what it is. Radical swelling." She tells me it is actually radial swelling. She tells me to stop doing parkour in the car park behind my apartment block; I tell her she is asking a bird not to lay an egg, and leave.

hooly loving lmao

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Android Blues posted:

laffing my fuckimg rear end off at this one

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
The first time I ever had to go to therapy was because I skateboarded into a tree branch at night and scratched some tender part of my eyeball and had to wear an eyepatch (the stupid looking puffy white kind) for a little while but the doctor thought I did it on purpose so I had to sit there and tell the therapist that I just didn't really know how to skateboard very well.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

The first time I ever had to go to therapy was because I skateboarded into a tree branch at night and scratched some tender part of my eyeball and had to wear an eyepatch (the stupid looking puffy white kind) for a little while but the doctor thought I did it on purpose so I had to sit there and tell the therapist that I just didn't really know how to skateboard very well.

Brutal

alexandriao

when doing phone therapy i get worried about people over hearing me, so the solution i have found is to take a tiny dinghy out to the ocean and just chill a few miles out into sea. infact that is where i am still, but at leaat none of the microphones can get me, bro. this is pretty far out of me i know,

nut

planting a bath bomb in city hall

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

Escape From Noise

Going to the hot springs to start my extremist Bath Party.

vanisher

Android Blues posted:

freaking lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
becoming a part of the self care underground, distributing illegal self care magazines

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Macnult

Android Blues posted:

lmao

platypus parade

nut posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Asking my therapist if she can freestyle a session and handing her a microphone