Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My neighbour has bought a little firepit thing for their decking, and are bedding it in by burning a shitload of green wood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

green as in unseasoned, in which case steamy

Or green as in rotting treated wood, in which case enjoy your arsenic poisoning

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
blimey preston is a long way north for a rat.

my brother is going to talk to the builder on my behalf because my wider family has got involved and thinks all i can do is probably either go mental or do a weird embarrassing to the family murder.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

hemale in pain posted:

Im in a tesco car park right now

did you win?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
blobby blobby blobbyblobby

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm back home now

Section of the M6 was closed and I got very lost because I smugly thought I wouldnt need Google maps

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I need a hair cut but that means going to crystal peaks and I don’t wanna.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm back home now

Section of the M6 was closed and I got very lost because I smugly thought I wouldnt need Google maps

This is the dilemma of satnav now. I like driving without having it on because it makes me feel cool and good at directions. But it’s v annoying when you hit otherwise avoidable traffic or obstructions!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

learnincurve posted:

Naturally they all have the daisy lanyards with mask exempt cards in them.

It’s such a weird correlation this. All but one of the ones that work around my area (south east London) have these lanyards and no masks as well.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Kind of fash who enjoys yelling at old ladies and making people wait in toilet queues so long they can place bets on how many people they can make wet themselves, will have zero issue pretending they are exempt and then gleefully bleating about how they don’t have to prove it because that’s ableist.

There is an argument to be made that we should follow the CDC recommendations that say fully vaccinated people can go maskless because the people who don’t want to wear a mask here never have done so it won’t make any difference.

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

crispix posted:

blobby blobby blobbyblobby

Great now I'm having flashbacks to Cricket St Thomas wildlife park. Hope you're happy.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I cut off my favourite straight leg jeans because they went at the knees and have made me some gardening jorts.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Truest of goon fashions

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Gasmask posted:

This is the dilemma of satnav now. I like driving without having it on because it makes me feel cool and good at directions. But it’s v annoying when you hit otherwise avoidable traffic or obstructions!!

Google should add a feature where it doesn't give you directions until you get outside of a.familiar area, it detects unusual obstructions ahead, or it detects screaming from the driver.

Call it Smug Mode

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Wife has been pinged by the track and trace app even though she hasn't checked in anywhere with it since September. Her work have sent her home even though she's taken lateral flow test yesterday and this morning and both are clear.
Bullshit tbh

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Google should add a feature where it doesn't give you directions until you get outside of a.familiar area, it detects unusual obstructions ahead, or it detects screaming from the driver.

Call it Smug Mode

They should add a feature where it just matters to you like an elderly male neighbour about all the roadworks in the local area.

“Bloody traffic lights on entry hill backing up all the way down to Bear Flat”

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

I didn't spend 3 years at Bird University for nothing

would you say you're an expert in bird law?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Salisbury Snape posted:

Wife has been pinged by the track and trace app even though she hasn't checked in anywhere with it since September. Her work have sent her home even though she's taken lateral flow test yesterday and this morning and both are clear.
Bullshit tbh

bullshit that she still went to work after getting pinged imho

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Ratjaculation posted:

bullshit that she still went to work after getting pinged imho

She was pinged at 2am Sunday morning, she tested yesterday alongside me and the kids, and tested again this morning.
If lateral flow tests are good enough for g7 gatherings, schools, nhs and care workers and anyone else, why are they not good enough for hairdressers. She's off to get one of the pcr tests now.
She's also double vaccinated.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

It's bullshit
All of it
The cabinet minister, the whole business

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

learnincurve posted:

I cut off my favourite straight leg jeans because they went at the knees and have made me some gardening jorts.

blown out knees on your jeans are cool now

love 2 buy pre-destroyed clothes

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Should have been like me and never signed up for that test and trace app

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm just outside Preston

Could've been worse
You might have been in Preston

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Gasmask posted:

They should add a feature where it just matters to you like an elderly male neighbour about all the roadworks in the local area.

“Bloody traffic lights on entry hill backing up all the way down to Bear Flat”

Bonus points if he’s using the names of buildings that were demolished before you were born as landmarks.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

freelop posted:

Could've been worse
You might have been in Preston

He already threw a strop and walked out.

wibble
May 20, 2001
Meep meep
Voting time! Checked each candidates website and to be honest, I didn't think there were that many bonkers people out there...

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

tag yourself im dick tilt

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

isn't that bottom one using the maserati logo?

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

Turns out the Met is bent????!!

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

kecske posted:

isn't that bottom one using the maserati logo?

They're super-racists. Morrissey supports them, and Farage called them racists and nazis. They probably think they're "taking back the design for the glory of the empire", though the prongs are thicker and look more phallic than the Maserati logo.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

Bash the Fash, wibble

Clarence
May 3, 2012

Getting a "People's Front for Judea" vibe from the last one.

"I thought we were The Movement For Britain?"
"No, we're The For Britain Movement"

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I think Jo Cox's constituency is going Tory

Hell World continues

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I had no idea morrisey was racist. I never liked the Smiths and grew up elsewhere so he was never really high in my cultural awareness. I'd only heard he was 'a bit of a prick' but that's it, so weird.

Ah well at least it's not a milkshake duck moment for me like linehan was

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
We have new neighbours and I’m being forced to listen to little mix which is loud and being played into their back garden.

These few houses don’t usually play outside music by mutual consent because there are two autistic kiddies a house apart.

I can see “curly” bringing out his big speakers in retaliation. Curly is quite the fan of the Scandi death metal.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I am currently in the middle of a sound war, but noise cancelling headphones so idgaf. This new Manc lad isn’t doing well with his choice of Miley Cyrus tbh.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

learnincurve posted:

We have new neighbours and I’m being forced to listen to little mix which is loud and being played into their back garden.

These few houses don’t usually play outside music by mutual consent because there are two autistic kiddies a house apart.

I can see “curly” bringing out his big speakers in retaliation. Curly is quite the fan of the Scandi death metal.

Do people over 12 years old actually listen to Little Mix voluntarily? I thought they were basically girl group Wiggles

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
next thing you know theyll be cutting their grass on the weekend. wot a fuckin liberty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

How loud is loud? Wouldn't worry about it unless it's like shaking the walls with super loud bass or something